Kerry Conway #6 New kitchen, new specs, please let Sienna’s room be next!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it would have looked better the normal way I think the herringbone looks messy
and it’s touch much with those tiles!!!

I don’t get the whole herringbone thing. I don’t think it looks nice, it is far too fussy. And what a miracle no professional can do it but they can....

Reactions: 6
I don’t get the whole herringbone thing. I don’t think it looks nice, it is far too fussy. And what a miracle no professional can do it but they can....
The tiles they were gifted were lovely.
I wouldent attempt herringbone myself its clearly cash flow issue.
Dident realise they had new fire is rest of lounge still awful.
Is the kitchen wrecked yet?

Reactions: 2
They drive me mad!!! This week alone they have started the fireplace, Siennas room and the kitchen tiles. Just finish one bleeping job first ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's followed the brick people on insta now. Haha. Obvs doesn't read here though

Reactions: 1
Always rearranging that corner of the living room...word of advice kerry love, dont bother unless you are going ro rearrange the whole living room. Maybe do a wee insta poll about how to arrange your sofas, a wee L-shape would look so much better. You have been in rhe house a while now, you wont lose face by moving the couches even though you made such a fuss about how you liked them in a straight line.

Reactions: 7
I bet the other half of the room is a tip! They probably never got around to putting up the second pair of curtains either 😂

Reactions: 4
i bet she shoves a rotting halloween pumpkin in that fireplace...or a piece of mdf covered in blackboard paint

Reactions: 5
Oh no.... more tiling footage

They are not using spacers.... trouble ahead as it’s a botch job, AGAIN!!

Reactions: 2
It doesn’t actually look too bad from the finished picture. Although I’m assuming it’s not finished at the top actually?

They are fitting Siennas vinyl flooring themselves 🙈. I’ve never paid more than £50 to have it fitted.

Vinyl? In a bedroom? I’ve never seen that done before! Is it a common thing? Only ever seen it in bathrooms and kitchens.

Vinyl? In a bedroom? I’ve never seen that done before! Is it a common thing? Only ever seen it in bathrooms and kitchens.
I’ve never heard of it either. I’d imagine it’s because it’s pretty cheap. We got some vinyl tiles for our bathroom recently and I couldn’t believe how inexpensive it was.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.