Kerry Conway #6 New kitchen, new specs, please let Sienna’s room be next!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No poor kid still hasn't got a room but they still managed to go away for the whole weekend spending money that they probably dont have but if they can find it for a weekend away they should find it and finish the childrens rooms. If these 2 idiots stopped eating out going everywhere at weekends stopped spending and just concentrated on the house for the next few months they could do the childrens rooms and sort the front room.
They could then go out and enjoy themselves and would probably be alot happier coming home.

And yes I know they were invited to a party but if you cant afford to do your childs room sometimes you just have to turn down invites until you can afford to and before we get a long moan from Kerry on insta yes hi Kerry 🙋‍♀️ children dont need to be taken out every weekend, I'm sure in the long run they will appreciate a nice home that's comfortable and feels homely more than a party or weekend away which will in a few months just blend with all the other weekends.

One thing I hate about insta mums is they all bang on about doing stuff at weekends making memories for the kids but it's just so they have content r cause they are being paid to it's got nothing to do with the children.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We take our kids mostly free places. Apart from the local park, they always do big days out which would be expensive. I would say (judging from their social media) we are more comfortably off than they are, but the big days out are a treat. They aren’t sensible with money at all.

Reactions: 3
They could then go out and enjoy themselves and would probably be alot happier coming home.
Conway clan is happiest in its natural habitat...a dirty and disorganised tit tip! They don't know the meaning of nice things....filthy animals!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why haven’t they started the kids room mostly S room? The kitchen is done apart from the tiles but that doesn’t stop them starting the kids rooms 🤷🏻‍♀️ It would give S space and seriously declutter that living room... the layout isn’t their fault but they’re really not making the most out of the space it’s too small for both sofas I think anyway

I like how she’s asked a question on Facebook then obviously doesn’t like people’s answers that differ from her opinion. Don’t bother asking if you think you know it all already..

Reactions: 1
I think 9-3 is plenty for 3 days for a 3 year old
Some kids don't go to any nursery/ child minder /pre School and settle into school just fine
Why wish the time away !
My daughter was born in Feb 2016 the same as aria and she does 9-3 Monday and Tuesday and 12-3 Thursday and Friday
Wednesday at home with me
This will continue until she goes to school in September 2020

I never get the argument that you have to get them used to the time for school. Why not just let them get used to it when they start school?! Instead of forcing a younger child to get used to it so it isn’t hard in a year. Doesn’t make sense to me.

But it is a different system here, well our school days are shorter. My daughter is going in to her third year of school (English year2) and she will only be staying to 3pm three days a week. Most children don’t stay until 3pm until English Year3. Here, the idea of a preschooler staying to 3pm is insanity. (Different if it’s day nursery for child care that is all day)

(My son is the same school year as aria, he starts 5 days a week in September. Here we have only got the choice of 5 days a week, and many preschools are only 2.5 hours. Mine is 9-1.30pm. )

Kerry Conway packing for another weekend away! Probably gifted!! Wish they would concentrate on Siennas room, it will never be finished at this rate.

PS, i don't know how she manages to get all the gifted weekends away and stuff when to my eyes, she doesn't do much on her channel.

Just watched the what i eat in a day video and very confused by the noodle curry 🤔🤨😐🙁😱

Just watched the what i eat in a day video and very confused by the noodle curry 🤔🤨😐🙁😱
Glad I’m not the only one, was wondering if I’m an uncultured swine! I also find myself wondering why you need to slow cooker a jar of curry sauce and a bag of frozen veg? I usually like her food videos as I find them interesting (not inspirational, just interesting!) but this is almost as bad as slow cooker burgers!

Reactions: 5
Kezza’s instastory last night made me howl. She asks people to seek consent before they hug her children?!

Pity she doesnt afford the same courtesy to her children before documenting every second of their lives on social media (including video footage of their births)

Hypocrite.

Reactions: 20
Off on another weekend away for God sake guys just take a few weekends off from outings/going away and get you childrens rooms sorted.
Sienna will be off to uni and they will still be saying we have to get her room finished. If it was for Kerry it would be done, she got her American freezer, her range cooker , her awful counter tops, light fittings for rooms she uses etc.
I find these insta mums odd they all want to be relatable but they all seem to put themselves first when it comes to it, yet most normal parent put their children first. I like most parents I know have gone without or made do so that the children got the stuff, I've always done the childrens rooms up and bought accessories before concentrating on my own or buying accessories for other parts of the house.

Reactions: 6
Did the plasterer ever come back to finish Siennas room? I’m guessing not or they would have painted it by now?

I reckon the plasterer is warrens dad who helps when he can. No update on Siennas room

Ooh they're on holiday. What's the betting they're off to their local beefeater/hungry horse for a change. Irks me when people go somewhere different and don't try local restaurants.

Reactions: 4
Not sure why they are away, but no way would I leave at 12/1pm knowing it would take such a long time to get there and my kids wouldn’t be having dinner until after 7! Why didn’t they leave earlier?!

Didn’t they say they weren’t going away this year so they could concentrate on the house or was that just go get free holidays. Seems all their doing is going away, I didn’t even know they were back never mind going again. Them bloody pineapple dresses again, must be so sad for the girls not being able to dress up different all the time and only ever wear ugly dresses with pineapples on

I literally can't cope with fact her nails aren't painted neatly and are chippwd to duck on the new AD post

Honestly its her job?! Show some pride. Everything about them is just scruffy!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.