Kerry Conway #6 New kitchen, new specs, please let Sienna’s room be next!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a thourght can you copy and paste and ask the ASA to clarify exactly as seems some interpreting them wrong.
I am not a huge fan of Conways but they seem to try and label and be half transparent.

Reactions: 2
Dont think ASA would have a problem but CMA would say it should be labelled AD I believe. I agree that Kerry is labelling gifted lately much better than most but this absolute refusal to admit it's an #AD is what annoys me these companies are not gifting them stuff cos the like them its cos they want them to show their follows in the hope follows will buy so therefore Kerry by showing it whether the company asked them to or not is advertising it how hard is it to understand that. Problem is and Kerry has said it herself people dont like #AD but does she really think people are happy seeing them being gifted crap for doing nothing?

For gods sake Kerry just label properly your halfway there and would get so much more respect if you did follow all the guidelines not just the ones you choose to.

The flow chart say CMA would expect it labelled as AD as a gifted item is getting paid by CMA.

Screenshot_20190711-113646_Drive.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
kerry dragging roma around in a wheeled shopping basket while shes standing is yet again irrisponsible and dumb of her. iv seen many parents do it and many kids smack their heads on the hard shop floors the wheels dont turn on them and they arent designed for any big weight just shopping :mad: of course she will defend her actions and say she was perfetly safe but kerrys holding the basket in one had and filming it on her phone in the other :rolleyes:
66586347_381954522454395_7884389327759736832_n.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
kerry dragging roma around in a wheeled shopping basket while shes standing is yet again irrisponsible and dumb of her. iv seen many parents do it and many kids smack their heads on the hard shop floors the wheels dont turn on them and they arent designed for any big weight just shopping :mad: of course she will defend her actions and say she was perfetly safe but kerrys holding the basket in one had and filming it on her phone in the other :rolleyes:View attachment 27985
All for the ‘gram 🙄

We have these baskets where I work

Some parents are stupid and just don’t care. I hope a staff member told her off....because if she did fall out and hurt herself then of course they will blame the store and want compensation

Careless,negligent and benign parenting.

Reactions: 4
I notice the Inghams have given jace a bottle with no problems I bet these lazy people haven’t even tried!!! I accept some babies don’t like bottles but if u preserve they will

Reactions: 1
Just watched her food haul. For trying to be healthy she buys a lot of ‘treats’! There is nothing wrong with buying unhealthy foods sometimes but the way she tries to justify is annoying.

And Roma’s walker 🤢 it’s not ‘baby led weaning’ - we have done pure BLW (eg no first tastes purées or purées on the go like Kezza) and we manage to keep her high chair clean & hygienic - probably because we have an actual high chair and not a walker. I genuinely don’t understand why she can’t buy a £12 Asda high chair and leave it in the kitchen or even put it out of the way in her precious pantry when it is not being used. pure laziness. A child should not be fed in a manky walker.

And the irony of her mentioning the environment when talking about her coffee when she has a breakfast bar full of plastic packaging and disposable baby wipes 😂

Reactions: 12
Ugh i hope she changes her mind on the navy backsplash ,it ls not going to go at all,a white subway or hexagon tile i think would pull the look together more

Just watched her food haul. For trying to be healthy she buys a lot of ‘treats’! There is nothing wrong with buying unhealthy foods sometimes but the way she tries to justify is annoying.

And Roma’s walker 🤢 it’s not ‘baby led weaning’ - we have done pure BLW (eg no first tastes purées or purées on the go like Kezza) and we manage to keep her high chair clean & hygienic - probably because we have an actual high chair and not a walker. I genuinely don’t understand why she can’t buy a £12 Asda high chair and leave it in the kitchen or even put it out of the way in her precious pantry when it is not being used. pure laziness. A child should not be fed in a manky walker.

And the irony of her mentioning the environment when talking about her coffee when she has a breakfast bar full of plastic packaging and disposable baby wipes 😂
Someone commented about using reusable wipes and someone else replied that she has much more important things to do than wash wipes 😂😂 ffs man! The world is literally dying in front of us! Bunging in an extra wash or two a week is not that difficult, especially if you are at home!

The walker! ‘It gets so dirty so quicjly’ Eh no, it only gets dirty cos you bloody feed her in it! Not rocket science. I seen she has ordered an Ikea chair for her now though.

Reactions: 6
Someone commented about using reusable wipes and someone else replied that she has much more important things to do than wash wipes 😂😂 ffs man! The world is literally dying in front of us! Bunging in an extra wash or two a week is not that difficult, especially if you are at home!

The walker! ‘It gets so dirty so quicjly’ Eh no, it only gets dirty cos you bloody feed her in it! Not rocket science. I seen she has ordered an Ikea chair for her now though.
I don't know anyone who feed their kids standing up and in a walker.
Their lounge carpet must be bogging.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
The lights hanging above the breakfast bar are a bit in the way. I always think you need a large room to get away with lights like that. Im feeling smug though, my kitchen reno started after theirs and finished completely in less than 2 weeks and included whole room/dining area/ceiling plastered.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm not a fan of those lights, the cords arnt straight and, maybe it's the pictures but they look like they should have a glass surround not just bulbs on their own

Reactions: 5
Gold lights, wood and chrome stools,gold handles,cream doors,white paint,black/chrome cooker

It’s not exactly matching! It’s a mess

And that vile worktop!

Reactions: 5

Part time working mummy did a wipe ad yesterday and loads of people commented saying use reusables, and lots of people chiming in saying “as if she has time” or “she has more important things to think about”
🙄🙄🙄🙄 makes me want to slap someone

She said they got 4 kitchen stools - will they all fit along the breakfast bar?

Reactions: 3
I thought she'd get the end done too as part of the breakfast bar so they could fit another stool there instead of going for the "waterfall end" as it seems like not good use of the space.

Shes copying Charlie from mummy in the know with those lights. But Charlie's look way nicer and her kitchen is alot bigger so it can take it. They look really odd in the Conways kitchen for some reason.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.