Kerry Conway #6 New kitchen, new specs, please let Sienna’s room be next!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just bloody got an intergrated dishwasher with her kitchen! She's so greedy. Whats she trying to do, hope the company will get in touch with her too and offer her an #ad and keep her on their books for other expensive freebies they want advertising 🙄

Up to now, it seems to me that she will accept anything if it's free. The tiles.. the lamp. Who care if they don't go together, they were free!

Reactions: 12
Four stools for a family of five... 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Anyone seen layout Claire witts kitchen whwre they have a breakfast bar that looos decent size with 4 stools. Shame she dident look at Claire's for inspiration.
Why another dishwasher.
When will they paint and tiles abd have finished kitchen.
What happened with washer/ drier and kids rooms?

Reactions: 3
She said in a video they have decided now to leaving the tiling etc and concentrate on Siennas room.
Glad she's seen sense

Reactions: 5
She said in a video they have decided now to leaving the tiling etc and concentrate on Siennas room.
Glad she's seen sense
I dont understand this I guess the kitchen will never get finished. They messed about when waiting for the kitchen which would have been perfect time to do Siennas room now in the middle of the kitchen they stop to do the bedroom. If they didn't go off messing about every weekend and stopped eating out they could have already had Siennas room done.

I really dont understand how living like they do doesn't irritate them. When ever we have moved home and needed to do work/decorate or if we are redecorating we dont go out on weekend thats when stuff gets done as my partner works or just one of us goes out with the kids if we need to take them out, Im quite happy to give up on fun outings etc it saves money and while decorating/renovating I always just want it all finished and my house back to normal.

I think it wont be long before the fun of owning a house wears off yes its lovely to own your own home but it cost a lot no sooner have you finished decorating one room or fixing/doing something to the house then another room needs redecorating something else needs fixing and the cycle continues which is also another reason to finish jobs off completely and as quickly as you can.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I'm glad she's realised Sienna's room needs doing, but she didn't half contradict herself, says they need to do one thing at a time in one breath, then saying they're leaving the kitchen to do S bedroom 🤣🤔

I couldn't cope with the kitchen been half done, yes it's know functioning but I'd be getting a plasterer in and painting etc, whilst waiting for the tilers. Nothing to stop them doing the bedroom whilst waiting on the tilers though TBF

I dont understand this I guess the kitchen will never get finished. They messed about when waiting for the kitchen which would have been perfect time to do Siennas room now in the middle of the kitchen they stop to do the bedroom. If they didn't go off messing about every weekend and stopped eating out they could have already had Siennas room done.

I really dont understand how living like they do doesn't irritate them. When ever we have moved home and needed to do work/decorate or if we are redecorating we dont go out on weekend thats when stuff gets done as my partner works or just one of us goes out with the kids if we need to take them out, Im quite happy to give up on fun outings etc it saves money and while decorating/renovating I always just want it all finished and my house back to normal.

I think it wont be long before the fun of owning a house wears off yes its lovely to own your own home but it cost a lot no sooner have you finished decorating one room or fixing/doing something to the house then another room needs redecorating something else needs fixing and the cycle continues which is also another reason to finish jobs off completely and as quickly as you can.
I think kerry tries to live her bet life by spending money she cant earn loads from her videos and i highly doub. Channel mum is a good pay either like would not suprise me if their drowning in debt she tried tp have it all instead of thinking of reality

Apparently aria is confident in using a sharp knife all by herself!!!! Wtf i don’t like letting my 11 year old use a sharp knife anything could happen in a split second

Reactions: 4
I feel like she tries too hard to be inclusive. Arias outfit- of course girls can like dinosaurs and wear outfits from the “boys section “. Loads of girls clothes have dinosaurs and “boyish” things on nowadays. The “dude” on the t shirt to me seems like she’s trying too hard to portray Aria as this tomboy who refuses to wear girly stuff so she’s forced to shop in the boys section to find stuff Aria will wear. I feel she’s quite a pushy mum in the girl’s personalities/appearances. Sienna might like pink and Aria might like dinosaurs but she seems to really over emphasise the girly girl and tomboy roles in my opinion.

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe that now she has a fully functioning oven she’s using the slow cooker. Surely you’d be sick of slow cooker meals

Yeah I'm glad she's realised Sienna's room needs doing, but she didn't half contradict herself, says they need to do one thing at a time in one breath, then saying they're leaving the kitchen to do S bedroom 🤣🤔

I couldn't cope with the kitchen been half done, yes it's know functioning but I'd be getting a plasterer in and painting etc, whilst waiting for the tilers. Nothing to stop them doing the bedroom whilst waiting on the tilers though TBF
I think they have cash flow issued they just need be honest.
They dont have a savings and renovations pot of money they do bits when they cab afford it, get as much gifted as possible and the rest on credit.
I wonder what the deal with the tile company was surely they envisaged them on a completed kitchen?
The Conways had no idea how much tiling was they using the we waiting good tiler is free as an excuse must be hundred tilers in South west.
They should have tackled 1 room at a time not half arsed starts to every room.
The lounge still ain't right. God help condition of floor in lounge with all that food everywhere.
Im pleased they doing their children's room.
What exactly needs doing is it floor and paint or plastering too?
Wonder which infleuencer she copy.
I vaguely remember them ripping out a fitted wardrobe.
If the kids rooms were done there be less toys in the lounge.
Really wish they ditch 1 sofa and some toys to fit small table and chairs in the lounge.

Reactions: 3
Even the washing hung up looks messy 🙈
Glad im not the only one who thought that I thought maybe im just being too critical so glad others felt the same.

I can’t believe that now she has a fully functioning oven she’s using the slow cooker. Surely you’d be sick of slow cooker meals
Yes I was a little surprised at that not only should they have had their fill of slow cooker food. Also we hardly use the slow cooker during the summer months I always think of meals from them more as autumn/winter foods but then again never in my life have I made slow cooker full english breakfast or burgers.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.