Kerry Conway #5 Rude to the core, vlogs are a bore, house is an eye sore, show us the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel sorry for Kerry sometimes I feel like shes always the one with the kids whilst he pisses about. Even when he's home he sits on his phone or doesn't help, she puts the 3 kids to bed by herself regularly. It must be so tit being in such a one sided relationship. I agree he seems controlling. If this was my husband I'd be livid

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I do feel sorry for Kerry sometimes I feel like shes always the one with the kids whilst he pisses about. Even when he's home he sits on his phone or doesn't help, she puts the 3 kids to bed by herself regularly. It must be so tit being in such a one sided relationship. I agree he seems controlling. If this was my husband I'd be livid
He's so so lazy isn't he!! I think he has the opinion that because he "works" Kerry should do everything in the home and with the kids.
Wouldn't happen like that in my house.
I've actually started feeling a bit sorry for old kezza, I've been watching old videos and she was much more likeable. Also noticed I find her much less irritating when Wazza isn't there! Anyone else?

Reactions: 8
cant afford a family holiday abroad this year but can afford to go on a stag do that would be a big no in my house and i wuld be fuming him coming home to the kids in that state

Reactions: 12
Poor sienna always looks so tired, maybe if she had her own room she could get some actual sleep, I don’t understand why they haven’t sorted her room yet. I’ve lived in my house since Friday and my sons bedroom is all done nice for him, my daughters isn’t because she sleeps with me anyway because she still breastfeeds through the night but that’ll probably be sorted in a couple of days too. Why do they never put their kids first it’s so sad.

Reactions: 8
I’m sure she’ll read all these and do an Instagram story along the lines of “he’s off having fun, I’m not angry at him as the trolls seem to think 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️ we have a great relationship and can do things on our own with our mates without the other one getting annoyed”

Not that she has any mates.
You’re right with that one. Kezza has absolutely no friends at all. She’s always on her own or tagging along with her mum or woz cocks mum. Never ever mentions about her own friends. But to be honest. I wouldn’t want to be friends with someone like her!! God could you imagine, that squeaking moaning god awful voice all the time. No thanks 😂

Reactions: 4
Anyone know if Kerry is going or has been on the hen do? 🤔
They must be close if warren is the best man!

Reactions: 1
I know Warren is getting a lot of stick for this but I’m actually glad he’s gone on the stag do! Beats being stuck in that dump anyway! Yea he’s being a bit immature with stuff but least he’s having fun 😂

Anyone know if Kerry is going or has been on the hen do? 🤔
They must be close if warren is the best man!
My husband has been part of the bridal party for a few friends of his and I don’t know the brides well enough (or at all in one case) to be invited to a hen party. She may not know the girl very well

I think she mentioned a wedding she wouldn’t be able to go to because it was no children ... I’m also feeling a bit sorry for her. I’d be really disappointed and upset if my husband had spent so much money behaving like a chavvy lout when we hadn’t been able to afford to sort a bedroom for one of our children. I’d be furious he’d behaved so irresponsibly when he’s responsible for 3 children, imagine if he’d got seriously hurt when he got mugged (because he was parading around like drunken idiot), they would have been in so much trouble financially if he had to have time off work. He’s just come off as a selfish idiot. I’m guessing she doesn’t have a great deal of say over how the bulk of their money is spent.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It annoys me every time I see her feeding her children in the walker. No wonder Roma is screaming. I’d be annoyed if I was forced to stand up for every meal! They have a high chair so why don’t they use it?!
Shr said "time for a highchair" in one if her insta stories but still yet to see one.

Gini wynaldum - a Liverpool football player 🙈
Priorities hey! Not even your kids names

Sienna always like that.
Probably doesn't know when shes going to be told off next. I always got the impression she was very strict with Sienna

cant afford a family holiday abroad this year but can afford to go on a stag do that would be a big no in my house and i wuld be fuming him coming home to the kids in that state
Exactly, why wouldn't you say no to the stag do, but maybe yes to attending the wedding and try and go on a family holiday if you have money just lying around to spend on tit on a lads holiday (and your not bothered spending the money on your house as clearly they aren't). Can't say how much he would have spent in the holiday, flights and stuff hes done while there but its definitely money that could have been put to better use.

Unless it's all on credit! Which is still a bad idea.

Last edited:
Wow she needs to get rid of them trainers!! Trainers and ankle socks!????? That outfit what she thinking does she look in the mirror!!! 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Wow she needs to get rid of them trainers!! Trainers and ankle socks!????? That outfit what she thinking does she look in the mirror!!! 😂😂
Was guna post the same thing! She looks awful! She can’t pull off the over sized demin jacket either

I was just confused by the whole outfit.
Just didn't go at all.
Girls looking happy as always 🤣

Reactions: 3
I’m sure she’ll read all these and do an Instagram story along the lines of “he’s off having fun, I’m not angry at him as the trolls seem to think 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️ we have a great relationship and can do things on our own with our mates without the other one getting annoyed”

Not that she has any mates.
Well you called it we now have the insta hes off enjoying himself hes family man most of the time blah blah blah

• Haha
Am I the only one that finds it weird as hell that all of these men in relationships are strolling in or going ‘missing’ all night. If my partner went AWOL for a night he could for a few more as he’d be single. Absolute disgrace. I do wonder when he doesn’t insta story at night on this stag do or later till the next morning if he did as well.

Reactions: 9
omg I've only just caught up with his stories. his monotone giving a blow by blow of how 'crazy' its going. Bragging about broken noses etc. What an utter piece. What an example to set on his family page. I'm not a fan of hers but she could do so much better. Him and his mates are the type of group no one wants at their hotel on holiday. They're not even young enough to be chavy louts. just a bunch of middle age never beens.

Reactions: 10
I dont get the whole he is a family man most of the time so he is just letting off steam. He is a family man all of the time. You don't just forget about responsability cos you are on a stag. Yeah, let loose, have fun, get drunk etc but surely dont put yourself in dodgy situations? If it was kerry away and instagramming herself hammered, getting a tattoo, in a fight and going "missing" would he be as relaxed? Absolutely not!!
I hate this whole boys will be boys and thats just how us "lads" are whilst the woman has to always be the one to pick up the slack or is the "shrew" for voicing concern. He needs to bleeping grow up as do his friends.

Also, yes its his personal page, but he heavily promotes the "family" vlog life and bleeping channel mum. He should perhaps have considered how his behaviour can affect his wife's business aamd the opportunites he gets by clinging onto her coat tails. twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.