Kerry Conway #5 Rude to the core, vlogs are a bore, house is an eye sore, show us the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute state of that stag do. Bunch of thicko larger louts acting like thugs. How lovely. You're so lucky, Kerry! 😍😍😍 Wish I was married to that gormless lump of chub with the broken nose. I mean, seriously, what a bunch of bleeping idiots. And him saying it's what happens on a stag do... yeah, if you and your friends are a big bunch of chavs!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
If my husband acted like he and his friends are doing, which is bad anyway but actually posting it on instagram for everyone to see..... his bleeping bags would be packed waiting by the front door when he attempted to come home. Thats the sort of holiday you do possibly when your 18 not married with kids acting like a bleeping idiot. How embarrassed would i be if that was my husband. Absolute state and bet he thinks he's really cool now because he has a busted nose and tit tattoo!!!!

What does his tattoo say?

twit hopefully!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Warren is using his Instagram account to promote the trainer business. As a potential customer, if I happened across these stag do antics...it would put me off. I have a few family members/friends who have accounts promoting their business on Instagram with a significant for Instagram following. Their personal pages are very private and the business pages very carefully curated, from the time they post to the spelling/wording. If this is a main way your family generate income...I would be very careful about my content. I understand it is nice to see honest/relatable content...but my husband/brother/friends who are a similar age to Warren would not behave that way on a stag or broadcast such chav behaviour.

Reactions: 9
My husband has been on many stag dos over the years both at home and abroad. He has got very drunk on some of them but he has never got into a fight, broke his nose, got a dodgy tattoo, had his phone or wallet stolen or woken up in a different hotel and as far as I know neither have his friends. So no Wozza, it’s not what happens unless you are a slobby chavvy lout.

Reactions: 14
I get the impression he thinks that’s what a stag do has to entail to make himself look like a ‘lad’. Except he looks like a c***.
I can’t see his friends or their partners wanting their whole trip filmed either.

Is it Chris stag do? Why are we having an update on his every move? ‘Missing’ until 13:30? I’m sure his partner will be thrilled about that, if he has one when he gets home.

Reactions: 10
My husband has been on many stag dos over the years both at home and abroad. He has got very drunk on some of them but he has never got into a fight, broke his nose, got a dodgy tattoo, had his phone or wallet stolen or woken up in a different hotel and as far as I know neither have his friends. So no Wozza, it’s not what happens unless you are a slobby chavvy lout.
Imagine being married to Jay from the Inbetweeners...that must be Kerry right now. For all her shopping at Waitrose, flashing the Range Rover keys and over pronunciation...all undone by Wozza on the stag do wiv da ladz! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s an absolute disgrace. Wtf does Kerry see in him?! I’ve heard it all - getting mugged on a stag do is just one of those things? No. No it isn’t. He’s a laughing stock.

Reactions: 6
For all she whines on, she could actually do so much better than him in many ways not just looks wise!

Reactions: 4
No wonder brits abroad get a bad name!! Can just see what happened got loud and stupid in a bar all thinking they are the big show = get a punch to the face!!! I hate violence and loud drunk idiots. Can't believe he is broadcasting all this, shameful behaviour from "adults"! Oh maybe a AD or Gifted coming up for a nose job, no the good old NHS will pay for it probably!!! Rant over :)

Reactions: 7
Absolute state of that stag do. Bunch of thicko larger louts acting like thugs. How lovely. You're so lucky, Kerry! 😍😍😍 Wish I was married to that gormless lump of chub with the broken nose. I mean, seriously, what a bunch of bleeping idiots. And him saying it's what happens on a stag do... yeah, if you and your friends are a big bunch of chavs!
Is so obvious you are just a jealous troll and would LOVE a husband like Warren.... 🤣🤣🤣

Awk guys, it’s all been said already. What a total car crash he has been this weekend. And Kerry wonders why they aren’t running in the big leagues.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my days. What a horror show those stories are🤦‍♀️. What an absolute bell end. I would actually be quite worried if i was watching my husband acting like a twit and getting into fights and dodgy tattoos.

Reactions: 3
No word of a lie, my sister in law's husband went on a stag to benidorm, posted loads of Facebook lives of them all pissed, got in to a fight and had his nose broken, fell asleep on a public bench, woke up and someone had nicked his trainers,wallet and watch. She hit the roof, and when he got home she chucked him out!!!

On the other hand, my husband has just got back from Krakow, the groom got spiked by some dodgy people in some dodgy bar and is £500 down. Thankfully at the age of 32 my husband knows better, and had a feeling it was dodgy so left! Says he's too old for lads dos like that now 🤣🤣🤣

If I was kezza I'd have gone apeshit. But I've said before, I think Warren is quite controlling, and I don't think she'd stand up to him?

I’m sure she’ll read all these and do an Instagram story along the lines of “he’s off having fun, I’m not angry at him as the trolls seem to think 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️ we have a great relationship and can do things on our own with our mates without the other one getting annoyed”

Not that she has any mates.

How much must this stag do have cost? They are up to their necks in debt, have loads of stuff to do to the house, a growing family and he wastes money like this? Total idiots both of them. I would be raging if it was my husband.

They are very good at wasting money but not a lot else.

It’s not like they have bedrooms to decorate, an untouched hallway and a disgrace of a kitchen but you crack on like a fool Wozza.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.