Kerry Conway #5 Rude to the core, vlogs are a bore, house is an eye sore, show us the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I think because Sienna was so forward (just seen in an old vlog, Sienna's speech at 2 was scarily amazing and advanced!) She expects the other 2 to be exactly the same, but it doesn't work like that Kezza. Roma is just a regular baby to me. She seems to be hitting the milestones at the right time?

Reactions: 3
Warrens stories are like a car crash right now 😳 I would be so embarrassed if that was my husband
.....there aren’t any words really, are there? I get he’s away on a stag, and he wants to film bits and maybe even share with his friends but COME THE duck ON BRIDGET! Sharing with everyone? When you are trying to be a brand on YouTube? What an embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my days🙈🙈 what a wanker. All the "boys" look (and are acting) so much younger. Didnt realise people still got feking tattoos whilst pissed on stag dos. Warren looks like their dad🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my days🙈🙈 what a wanker. All the "boys" look (and are acting) so much younger. Didnt realise people still got feking tattoos whilst pissed on stag dos. Warren looks like their dad🤦‍♀️
I’m just glad Warren didn’t get a tattoo on his arse too cos not sure I could have coped with that sight🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen that viral video of the skit that posh boy did of the stag do? The ‘lads lads lads!’ One?
Warrens stories remind me of that. He’s so so unbelievably cringe.

Reactions: 4
Does it annoy anyone else the way Kerry says good morning everybody on insta stories, she drags it out so long and says it in the most irritating voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It annoys me every time I see her feeding her children in the walker. No wonder Roma is screaming. I’d be annoyed if I was forced to stand up for every meal! They have a high chair so why don’t they use it?!

Reactions: 5
It annoys me every time I see her feeding her children in the walker. No wonder Roma is screaming. I’d be annoyed if I was forced to stand up for every meal! They have a high chair so why don’t they use it?!
i dont think they do have one as she did a story the other day that roma pulled the little table off the booster one they use and that maybe it was time for a big one

Reactions: 1
i dont think they do have one as she did a story the other day that roma pulled the little table off the booster one they use and that maybe it was time for a big one
There was definitely a shot of her in a high chair (in the charity shop romper when Kez said Roma was small for her age 🙄) so maybe that’s at one of the parents. I don’t understand why they don’t just buy an Ikea or Asda high chair - they’re about £12 so hardly breaking the bank!

There was definitely a shot of her in a high chair (in the charity shop romper when Kez said Roma was small for her age 🙄) so maybe that’s at one of the parents. I don’t understand why they don’t just buy an Ikea or Asda high chair - they’re about £12 so hardly breaking the bank!
i dread to think how much hes spent on this stag do :sneaky: they could probs even pick one up free on facebook but the kids are always a last thought with them

Reactions: 7
I can't even believe Warrens story. I'd kill him if he was my hubs. horrifying!

I haven’t watched his stories (skipped through) and he is beyond embarrassing!! We get it, you’re on a stag do, nobody needs to see every detail.

Reactions: 1
You can totally tell he's on his first lads holiday, hes acting like an 18 year old fresh out of college. Filming his friend with a condom on his shoulder ffs? Its juvenile. Kerry needs to lock Warren out of his Insta for the weekend. He's meant to be an 'instadad'! Can't imagine the likes of FOD acting like this!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What an absolute sh*t show his stories are. If you’re trying to be an influencer and have a family channel then you do not show things like that. I would be fuming if my husband did that! What an embarrassment.

Reactions: 5
i dread to think how much hes spent on this stag do :sneaky: they could probs even pick one up free on facebook but the kids are always a last thought with them
Yep kids always last with them. Always put their skanky selves first.... poor girls. I really feel sorry for them 😞

I don't have an Instagram so I can't see the stories, just the photos they post. I can imagine how cringe he is though, the condom thing sounds like teenagers on their first holiday away from parents.
He tries to act the mature parent when he rants about negativity etc and then acts like this.....I get it's a stag do and all, but there is no need to share all those details.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.