Kerry Conway #5 Rude to the core, vlogs are a bore, house is an eye sore, show us the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can see how they have laid the keys out.
Anyone with a flash Range Rover wouldn’t be showing off a battered old key fob.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god that pose 😂 yes, such a dick

He looks ridiculous, it’s so staged. He can’t pull it off he just looks awkward and feminine at the same time!

Reminds me of a giant,overgrown toddler waiting for mummy to collect him from pre school!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes! Glance quick enough and it looks like a lunchbox instead of football boots 😂

Those keys were definitely set up not only for the land rover fob to be on show but the lot of it. The Waitrose key tag, the card holder, the iPhone and Starbucks drinks. They probably think they're the posh and becks of Somerset

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes! Glance quick enough and it looks like a lunchbox instead of football boots 😂

Those keys were definitely set up not only for the land rover fob to be on show but the lot of it. The Waitrose key tag, the card holder, the iPhone and Starbucks drinks. They probably think they're the posh and becks of Somerset
I bet they looked like a couple of wankers.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Waitrose card doesn’t even make sense. When was the last time she said she’d popped in to Waitrose? (Because we would hear about it for sure). Such a twattish move.

Reactions: 7
And notice how the Starbucks logos are both facing the same way! Super twatish, definitely a special kind of something to set a picture up like that for a pit stop..

Reactions: 8
To be fair I never watch the vlogs either unless I want to skim through their house of horrors and I’m no longer subscribed.

Reactions: 3
I never knew about her until I joined
Watch them and see what you think!
The video with the saws is not up on her channel but she linked it in the comments of her "why i deleted the vlog" video.
The latest one is alright where they went to a farm or something. The only comment I have to make is that she must have thrown away her chopping board when she moved house because they were making sandwiches on a filthy work surface. Never seea chopping board in sight

What is it with this whole looking to the side while touching the ends of her hair? Stupid! All the scummy mummies seem to fo this pose!! 🙄
This drives Me mad! They all do it. One of the worst for it is Natasha Summer. Why do They do it?! Do They not realise how pathetic They look? pmsl

Gormless simpleton. He looks ridiculous.
He reminds Me of an actor called Norman Wisdom in that stupid cap, you know the one, the one that acted like a right twit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.