Kerry Conway #5 Rude to the core, vlogs are a bore, house is an eye sore, show us the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those burgers!!! Ewww, I bet they are absorbing all the fat and will be sooo greasy. She could have at least tried to make a little makeshift stand in the slow cooker so they weren't swimming in their own fat.

I do agree though, the girls are good eaters. X

Reactions: 3
That skirt, socks and shoes combo! Why?!?!? It looks bleeping hideous!

And what has a photo of her breastfeeding got to do with kitchen planning and buying? 🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
What is this about switching ranges? I wonder if they’ve realised the one they chose is way out of their league?

And that outfit is shocking! Frilly ankle socks it looks like? Is she 5?! I genuinely don’t get those shoes, they are horrendous beyond belief.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
On insta? That's an old picture when she bought that skirt. I remember thinking at the time it was not a good look with that demin jacket, frilly socks and awful trainers

From 14th April

• Haha
Don’t understand why she thinks that outfit goes together 🤢 surely she must realise how ridiculous she looks. Why has no one in her life told her.

Oh my Lord those shoes are awful. I actually feel a bit sorry for her. She really used to look after herself and cared about how the girls were presented. She has most definitely lost herself, especially since having Roma. I'd question whether she has PND

Reactions: 5
That outfit is awful, why would you post that pic 😟 also why isn't she wearing her glasses, that she needs to wear all the time because of the special migraine lenses 🤔😉😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What is it with this whole looking to the side while touching the ends of her hair? Stupid! All the scummy mummies seem to fo this pose!! 🙄

• Haha
I agree, the burgers don’t inspire me at all.

But, just watched her vlog about what the girls ate in a day. I have to give her credit, they eat well and get loads of fruit and veg. They don’t seem fussy at all and get lots of healthy stuff in their diet.
I agree but some times I feel like she’s boasting a little about how well the kids eat. I think that about most things in her life. Always feels like there a secret boast in there in one way or another. The my kids eat this that and another is just another way to make other mums who’s kids are fussy feel bad.

• Heart
I agree she's a witch. I don't want to say i feel sorry for her. But shes clearly not doing great. She's completely lost her way, she has no style, no personality. She does probably have PND.
She's in a rut, stinking dirty house, no structure, no routine, no friends to guide her! I've had PND, I really struggled with my 1st. It was awful, everyone could see me going downhill and tried to force playgroups etc. The best thing for me was going back to work, it gave me routine again and I found life easier to deal with.

She needs to help herself. We all know she reads here! Go to playgroups, meet some friends! Get a job, even if just to meet new people and get out of the house alone! Set aside time each day to properly clean the house! Its surprising how much better you'll feel!

With a bit of adult influence she may start acting like an adult instead of a stroppy child!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Looking at the two insta pics I would say they are from the same day as Roma is also wearing the same cardigan.

Their daily quotes are pathetic, if you don’t like people having an opinion stop sharing your life for a quick quid.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Unmumsy mum has just posted a story with her reno kitchen in view...tidy counter and floor! So it can be done in a reno project and 3 kids!!

Reactions: 9
Unmumsy mum has just posted a story with her reno kitchen in view...tidy counter and floor! So it can be done in a reno project and 3 kids!!
Her kitchen is even more shocking than the Conways! They could take tips from her, how she is doing the house slowly and steadily.

Reactions: 3
on the topic of cooking. Im sure people have commented on her videos before saying why not get a george foreman grill or a travel hob and Kerry just says theres no point as they get the kitchen fitted soon. Id still buy at least a travel hob so I could cook pasta/potatoes. A travel hob is like £30 maybe and a grill a similar price so not much to make sure your kids are fed proper meals for the next 4 weeks or however long it is til they have a kitchen. Im sure there meals out come to similar prices!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.