Kerry Conway #5 Rude to the core, vlogs are a bore, house is an eye sore, show us the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
on the topic of cooking. Im sure people have commented on her videos before saying why not get a george foreman grill or a travel hob and Kerry just says theres no point as they get the kitchen fitted soon. Id still buy at least a travel hob so I could cook pasta/potatoes. A travel hob is like £30 maybe and a grill a similar price so not much to make sure your kids are fed proper meals for the next 4 weeks or however long it is til they have a kitchen. Im sure there meals out come to similar prices!
Yes I agree. Their priorities are totally wrong. They eat out a lot, if they’re out over lunch time they always get lunch out, never take a packed lunch with them. Kerry’s always posing/filming herself with bloody takeaway coffee cups, and the 30 quid takeaways etc... why not have packed all that in and bought a bloody table for the kids and a George foreman/hot plate or something. It would have made Kerry’s life so much easier too.

Reactions: 8
I think mummy in the know used what looked like a portable camping hob during her recent kitchen renovation. Given that Kerry will have been without an oven for 5+ months by the time her kitchen is finished it would have made sense to buy a couple of cheap cooking items.

I think our George Foreman was £20 from Amazon.

Surely a George Forman grill is a handy thing to have anyway but I guess she'd rather have her burgers swimming in grease in the slow cooker! I hope she bothers to clean it properly imagine how gross anything else would taste after.

• Sick
Part of me does feel sorry for her.

Absent she already said she has some mental health issues and is on the nhs waitlist.

Pnd woukd explain the compulsive spending debts accruing and poor decisions she made lately.
Also explains why house is always a state.

Ikea do a portable plug in convection hob either 30 or 35.

They could make some savings with less meals out and take out.

Reactions: 2
on the topic of cooking. Im sure people have commented on her videos before saying why not get a george foreman grill or a travel hob and Kerry just says theres no point as they get the kitchen fitted soon. Id still buy at least a travel hob so I could cook pasta/potatoes. A travel hob is like £30 maybe and a grill a similar price so not much to make sure your kids are fed proper meals for the next 4 weeks or however long it is til they have a kitchen. Im sure there meals out come to similar prices!
Exactly! Because even though 6 weeks is not far off, they still have to cook meals every day for the next 42 days. It's a long time to be having slow cooker meals and to think of what to cook every single day in it. It's hard enough when you do have a cooker 😄

Reactions: 3
I could feel sorry for her and then I remember that she does very little to help herself, snaps at suggestions to make life easier. They are the ones who want to rip their whole house apart and live beyond their means.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
One less takeaway (given the £32 price tag recently seen from them) would be enough for a portable hob.

I honestly don’t know whether to commend her on living 5 months with just a slow cooker (I couldn’t) or just think how INSANE and cheap she is for not buying something like a hob/stove/grill to see her through

Too stubborn. Because people were telling her what to do! She doesn't like being told what to do. She's so immature

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I kind of feel sorry for her, she obviously has no friends IRL. Who does she talk to besides Warren and her mum? She needs to put herself out there, especially being a stay at home mum, that’s what those baby groups are for, not the babies...

Reactions: 3
No, she'd rather moan on Instagram about "mum shaming" like she has done in her latest photo!
This has only come off the back of that video where shes letting them children play with saws and people told her how dangerous it not only looked, but was!
Its not mum shaming if someone is putting kids in harms way and someone says something. Bet she's sat there now with gin in her hand reading all this, posting on Instagram what a victim she is. She needs to have a long hard look at herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You're not being shamed Kerry! You're being called out on your horrific parenting choices! Hoping you'll see sense before one of those girls gets seriously hurt! Enjoy your inevitable trip to A&E when one of your girls saws off their finger because of your negligence.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That mum shaming post 😂😂it’s not mum shaming it’s genuine concern for the safety of children. If you’re going to make absolutely ridiculous videos of your children running around a building site barefoot, & using saws with nothing other then their ‘superior intelligence & common sense’ to stop them getting hurt. And then sit and edit those videos again thinking oh yeah this makes me look great. 10/10 parenting. And THEN upload it to the internet what the hell do you expect really. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The one that really annoys me is the one warren shared “you won’t be criticised by someone doing more than you, you’ll be criticised by someone doing less”

What utter bollocks. Think about a typical office situation. Your boss, who does more than you usually, could criticise your work, rightly so. If you do more and see someone doing less, and moaning about it, you would criticise that. It makes no bloody sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can’t do much less than those two slobs. I wouldn’t be sat drinking gin if my house was a tit hole.

• Heart
Yes!! I was thinking the same, it made no sense!

He just reinforced the opinion that they're thick.

Because all this is about YouTube and "trolls".. It seems like hes talking about doing more than you in life. But then that would be the most insulting quote ever and make them come across like they think they are better than other people. Which are the definitely not!

• Heart
  • Wow
We didn’t have an oven for over a year when we last moved, we had a slow cooker, halogen oven and a portable hob (£15 on amazon!) and we ate normal food everyday, it was hard work and took planning etc but it’s doable! People are always selling halogen ovens on selling sites, so wouldn’t even cost much!

You can do loads in the slow cooker, I do meatballs, lasagne, chilli, spag bol, stew, bread, whole joints of meat etc, the burgers would have been fine if she had them on a rack and not sitting in fat!

Last edited:
We didn’t have an oven for over a year when we last moved, we had a slow cooker, halogen oven and a portable hob (£15 on amazon!) and we ate normal food everyday, it was hard work and took planning etc but it’s doable! People are always selling halogen ovens on selling sites, so wouldn’t even cost much!

You can do loads in the slow cooker, I do meatballs, lasagne, chilli, spag bol, stew, bread, whole joints of meat etc, the burgers would have been fine if she had them on a rack and not sitting in fat!
Completely agree with this! We’re in the process of designing our kitchen extension now, and it’s going to be a massive refit. we will be without a dining table & an oven for at least 5 months. Already have a slow cooker, but a table top oven and a foldaway table have already been ordered. It’s just common sense

Reactions: 7
He's just put a boomerang of another guy having a wee in a urinal on insta stories. No brains.

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.