Kerry Conway #5 Rude to the core, vlogs are a bore, house is an eye sore, show us the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only kept her robot one because that's the only one she didn't have to push round herself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It all just screams ‘buy now pay next year!’ to me.

I’ve been her in the past, I’ve had debt & I know how crippling it can be. Totally changed my opinions on it and now if I don’t have the cash I don’t buy the thing 🤷🏻‍♀️

You live and learn though. Sadly they’re going to do their learning when they have three small children to provide for.

* edit* - could be wrong by the way, she could’ve paid cash for it. But if she had £250 ‘spare’ she should be concentrating on her daughters room, not new ‘toys’ for herself.

Reactions: 7
It’s not like they have any decent flooring to vacuum is it? Floorboard on the stairs and in Siennas bedroom, dirty old living room carpet and the kitchens a building site so the dust will ruin it anyway.

Mummy in the know broke her new Shark hoovering up dust during her kitchen ‘renovation’.

Reactions: 2
It must be gifted, surely? I know their priorities are skewed and they spend their money (credit) on the most random stuff but surely even they wouldn’t buy an expensive Hoover in the middle of doing their house up when they don’t even clean?!

Reactions: 1
I know child birth is a beautiful and natural miracle.
But when scrolling through Insta today I really didn't need to see Kezza with blood running down her legs and all over the room. I get the point she's making, but is it really necessary to be so graphic?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
But when scrolling through Insta today I really didn't need to see Kezza with blood running down her legs and all over the room. I get the point she's making, but is it really necessary to be so graphic?
Omg totally agree! I just didn’t want to say & upset anyone. I agree giving birth is an amazing opportunity I myself am so greatful to have done it twice as it was such a struggle to get pregnant & blood/body fluids etc doesn’t bother me but it was just a random picture out of nowhere with no context to it Roma was born 10months ago so just to wack up a pic like that on a random Wednesday makes no sense! God she just can’t keep anything private next she will be showing her bits for a free Brazilian! 🤢

Reactions: 6
Omg totally agree! I just didn’t want to say & upset anyone. I agree giving birth is an amazing opportunity I myself am so greatful to have done it twice as it was such a struggle to get pregnant & blood/body fluids etc doesn’t bother me but it was just a random picture out of nowhere with no context to it Roma was born 10months ago so just to wack up a pic like that on a random Wednesday makes no sense! God she just can’t keep anything private next she will be showing her bits for a free Brazilian! 🤢
That's what I thought too! Not like it's Roma's birthday or anything. Plus, some people are really squeemish aboutblood aren't they,a friend of my faints as soon as she sees a drop. If she wanted to share the posted, she could have cropped it like!

She posts pregnancy and birth posts to draw in followers.

They probably rushed the photo out at the time for the £££ they were pulling in.

That's what I thought too! Not like it's Roma's birthday or anything. Plus, some people are really squeemish aboutblood aren't they,a friend of my faints as soon as she sees a drop. If she wanted to share the posted, she could have cropped it like!
It also looks so staged, quick warren take a pic of me for the gram with all this blood to make me relatable & real looking, then go cash our 10k cheque we got for selling our newborn baby’s soul to channel mum 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Warren was an absolute cringe during the birth, he really did lap up the attention as they gave live updates.

Reactions: 3
Why did you make me look. Why share that..
Someone needs serious attention.

Sorry @Kermit , that's why I didn't screenshot and share here 🤣
Genuinely not sure if she thinks going for the shock factor will get her more followers, or if she's just a bit simple at this stage?

Oh god I know I thought the exact same. Yes childbirth is natural, and we all know the blood and body fluids that go along with that! Yes sure, take the photo, capture the memories, but keep it to yourself for Christ’s sake, why would you put that on the internet??!! Talk about oversharing!

Jesus! I thought that you had scrolled back and found it from the day Roma was born and not that she had actively chosen to share it today!

She tagged the person she was 'inspired by' for that post and their picture is totally different, they managed to get their point across without being unnecessarily graphic.
Anything for attention 🙄

Jesus! I thought that you had scrolled back and found it from the day Roma was born and not that she had actively chosen to share it today!
Sadly, she mentally scarred me this morning 🤣🤣

Also, new post... Does it annoy anyone else that the fridge doesn't fit flush in those units they've had built around it?! 🤯

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.