Kerry Conway #5 Rude to the core, vlogs are a bore, house is an eye sore, show us the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly, she mentally scarred me this morning [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Also, new post... Does it annoy anyone else that the fridge doesn't fit flush in those units they've had built around it?! [emoji2962]
Yes I was thinking the same. Surely the fridge should fit more into the units, it sticks out too much

Reactions: 3
Sadly, she mentally scarred me this morning 🤣🤣

Also, new post... Does it annoy anyone else that the fridge doesn't fit flush in those units they've had built around it?! 🤯
Yes, the fridge sticking out would drive me bonkers.

I actually really like the kitchen itself - the shaker style, colour, the handles, etc. But in a bigger kitchen, where it doesn't look so cramped. They'd have been better with knobs to make it look less busy, perhaps using just handles or cups for the heavy drawers/doors.

The ugly blue door really ruins it all anyway. It's hideous.

Reactions: 7
I actually really like the idea of the cupboards around the fridge for a kitchen that's low on space, just can't understand her colour scheme and yes it annoys me that something that's being custom made for your kitchen isn't flush.

Also new thread name idea - The Conway Clan - Renovations are a sham, doing it all for the 'gram

Reactions: 10
The navy (not navy) door looks hideous against the new cabinets 🤢 that defiantly needs sorting out, the paint job has been rushed you can tell just by looking at it.

To be fair we looked at having our fridge freezer built in and that’s the way it’s done as the American style ones open slightly different so they have to be a couple of inches out of the surround .. it would drive me mad too that’s why I changed my mind!

Yes, the fridge sticking out would drive me bonkers.

I actually really like the kitchen itself - the shaker style, colour, the handles, etc. But in a bigger kitchen, where it doesn't look so cramped. They'd have been better with knobs to make it look less busy, perhaps using just handles or cups for the heavy drawers/doors.

The ugly blue door really ruins it all anyway. It's hideous.
Yep, that door is horrendous. Is it an internal or external door? I can never decide...I've not watched any tours so may have missed an explanation. From what I have seen on IG their photography ofthe new house has been so selective and limited.

I know child birth is a beautiful and natural miracle.
But when scrolling through Insta today I really didn't need to see Kezza with blood running down her legs and all over the room. I get the point she's making, but is it really necessary to be so graphic?
I agree. It was unnecessary and could have been badly triggering for lots of people.

Reactions: 2
If they got deeper cupboards they would have more storage. Seems really odd.
And I’m sorry but the cupboards look so cheap, like a b n q basic kitchen you would put in a staff room at work.

Reactions: 4
I'm glad you all mentioned the photo with blood pouring down her leg. It wasn't something which i wanted to see. And if you look on the hashtag power in postpartum, there is NO other pictures posted out of 100+ as graphic as hers.

She just wanted to join in but had no other unseen pictures to post but I think that was too much.

If they got deeper cupboards they would have more storage. Seems really odd.
And I’m sorry but the cupboards look so cheap, like a b n q basic kitchen you would put in a staff room at work.
Yeah i see what you mean. I don't think the handle choice helps either. I'm waiting to see what the final result will look like with the work top, tiles and flooring but not impressed so far.

I guess the cupboards are very generic as they do not fit well around the fridge at all. Not only is there a gap round the edge but it seems to stick out quite a bit.

Kerry Conway #6 New kitchen, new specs, please let Sienna’s room be next!

Reactions: 14
Kerry Conway #6 Rude, delete, block, tweet. Beg, gifted, finance and repeat...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep, that door is horrendous. Is it an internal or external door? I can never decide...I've not watched any tours so may have missed an explanation. From what I have seen on IG their photography ofthe new house has been so selective and limited.
It’s the door to her dream ‘pantry’

I think it's a external door like a back/front door. She could do with a solid oak one.
It's looking a bit too white a cheap right now.

The room need colour.
Did Kerry not show the ‘look’ on Pinterest she wanted to copy for the pantry door? I remember thinking that would only work if you had the big ‘American kitchen’ style look, where you have a big pantry that is like a storage room, all neatly organised. More Kardashian than Kezza.

Yep, it would annoy me too.
Not keen on the handles either and the layout makes it look quite cramped.
Yeah I'm not keen on the fridge sticking out and agree the layout looks cramped and that's before you throw in a couple of stools for the breakfast bar is there even going to be enough space to walk in and out the kitchen once stools are there? Will the stools block opening the fridge?

Reactions: 1
To be fair the kitchen looks nice so far, not my taste in handles though, but the fridge sticking out like that looks ridiculous! If I was spending all that money on a new kitchen I’d want it to be perfect and that..... is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.