Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kerry commented that she has liked all the comments that are slagging off people who are concerned, because she likes all the comments because she appreciates the engagement. She’s not liked the one telling her that her house is unsafe though. Liking a comment is an endorsement. Another comment is saying that she liked the robots & doesn’t care that they aren’t wearing steel toe capped boots, another sarky comment that Kerry has liked, but no one said anything about boots. Just shoes?! Shoes are the lowest expectation for this! Even socks would’ve been an improvement!!!
It’s the “don’t mind the know it alls” comment 😡😡 no because Kerry knows it all and we are just thick, I mean why put shoes on your kids when you can let them run around with nails, knifes and saws 🤷🏻‍♀️ Mind blown

Reactions: 7
Has anyone watched the Waitrose haul? She’s brought burgers to cook with cheese in the slow cooker..
I love my slow cooker but the thought of burgers in there makes me feel a bit sick ngl. Just buy a bloody oven Kerry!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Has anyone watched the Waitrose haul? She’s brought burgers to cook with cheese in the slow cooker..
I love my slow cooker but the thought of burgers in there makes me feel a bit sick ngl. Just buy a bloody oven Kerry!
You can buy a George Foreman or equivalent fairly cheap. We grill everything on there from meat to veggies to pancakes!

Reactions: 7
I reckon Warren is responding to those comments you know. They're worded differently than normal.
Maybe he is working from home and sat at the sofa and side table today 😉
I came on to write the same thing, that is definately not her replying to people! All people normally get off her is ‘🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Why is she FOREVER bagging on about how she’s super mum breastfeeding, when there’s a perfect prep machine with water in it (clearly in use) in the background. Nothing wrong with that what’s so ever .... unless you take great joy in gloating how superior you are for breast feeding. I say this as a mother that is currently breast feeding at 11 months and will happily share it is because I’m to lazy to make muck about with formula.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I say this as a mother that is currently breast feeding at 11 months and will happily share it is because I’m to lazy to make muck about with formula.
🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️ Me too!

Burgers in the slow cooker?! Is that even possible? It sounds rank, imagine all the fat will ooze out, and then just be sitting there, and they will be horrible.

She didn’t know you can freeze ham?

She is a special kind of idiot, isn’t she?! It’s meat! Of course you can bloody freeze it 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I'm still waiting on her showing us how she does stir fry and spaghetti in a slow cooker 😂😂

• Haha
Ahh but Kerry should check and be correct as Hannah didn’t say she was using tools while barefoot, just that she was barefoot...
I came on to see if anyone had seen that ... she’s so arsey with her! Oh and apparently she tidied the wires on the Kallax on Friday as it was also concerning her that they were hanging!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Arsey cow! Up until then her comments weren't too bad.
People were well within their rights to have concerns! They were absolutely correct.
And I genuinely feel sick at the thought of burgers in a slow cooker.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am praying someone asks her for a slow cooker meals video again so we can see some of her newest gems!

• Haha
...aaand Kezza is back! Why is she dragging out the petty comments now, when it is viewers making comments, they are all sad and should let it go. However, Kerry has to prove her point/have the last word...of course she can as the concerned viewers are all deleted/blocked. You already owned up, admitted you could have managed the situation better and now this comment!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s working on her defensive tone. And she really isn’t that stupid you know!

But she didn’t know you can freeze ham. But she isn’t stupid!

B0D1B21E-3166-4365-85E3-7D0D19387A6E.jpeg

• Haha
My 6 year old knows a saw is sharp and can use her initiative...but she can’t control her hand slipping/another child bumping into her/sneezing! It only takes a second, supervised or not and Kerry is banging on about whether they were barefoot or not and how hurt she is at people questioning her parenting! I despair!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.