Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went back to work after my first when she was 8months old but still took her to baby groups on my days off and then with my son 2 years later I went back when he was 7 months old and in that time I was off on maternity I took both to baby groups then when I was back at work my mum took them so they didn’t miss out they absolutely loved them

Reactions: 2
Just watching the new vlog, would drive me insane my children eating jam toast on the sofa.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Like when she said they can’t eat on the sofa, but she and warren do. And then she lets them eat on it sometimes. Poor girls mustn’t have a clue.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I've just watched the new one too.
She's finally got me making a hat trick, third nice thing I've ever said coming up...

I think, she's actually made an effort with this one! She's edited it better, put music over the playing scenes etc, and less gormless waiting for camera to focus scenes!

Warren is always filling his face! he loves his food.....good job, cos the crumbs from that toast they were all dropping will be everywhere

that sofa must be filthy

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I've just watched the new one too.
She's finally got me making a hat trick, third nice thing I've ever said coming up...

I think, she's actually made an effort with this one! She's edited it better, put music over the playing scenes etc, and less gormless waiting for camera to focus scenes!
Wonder where she got those ideas?! Been having a wee read on here obviously!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Warren is always filling his face! he loves his food.....good job, cos the crumbs from that toast they were all dropping will be everywhere

that sofa must be filthy
Notice how he was on his phone the whole time too?
The vlog was better, and the girls looked like they had a nice day out too. Kerry trying to skip and hula hoop was hilarious!!

right well Kezza you now need to hire an upholstery cleaner.....and buy a table

T A B L E ...... go buy one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Like when she said they can’t eat on the sofa, but she and warren do. And then she lets them eat on it sometimes. Poor girls mustn’t have a clue.
I was thinking the same!

And i know Sienna comes across as a goody goody know it all but I reckon shes going to grow up with the same attitude as her mother unfortunately

Reactions: 3
Had to go for a look at the vlog after all the good comments, and I agree, one of her best in a while. Much better put together than recent offerings, and I must admit that place they went looked brilliant and I’m jealous!

Reactions: 3
I always have different opinions on her, some days she’s a brilliant mum and you can tell she’s doing everything to raise the children to learn as much as possible and then other days she’s knocking walls down on them and letting them almost cut off their fingers with a saw.

Warren really needs to learn to dress better for his age, actually not even his age, the age he looks. I can’t believe he’s younger than my partner he looks at least 10 years older.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️ Me too!

Burgers in the slow cooker?! Is that even possible? It sounds rank, imagine all the fat will ooze out, and then just be sitting there, and they will be horrible.

She didn’t know you can freeze ham?

She is a special kind of idiot, isn’t she?! It’s meat! Of course you can bloody freeze it 🤣🤣
To be fair... I didn’t know you could freeze ham 😂

• Haha
I’ve never thought to freeze ham, although I don’t actually freeze much so I’m not an expert on the subject! What’s odd is she said it was for during the week when they have finished the first pack, why doesn’t she just keep one pack of ham sealed in the fridge and open it when the open pack is finished? Why go to the bother of freezing and defrosting it? Ham usually has at least a week on the use by date. Makes no sense to me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.