Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are a f**king disgrace. I had to stop myself from commenting on her pic of her kitchen update on the gram. A car, a massive fridge freezer, a kitchen all that bollox... getting them selves in to debt..... yet their house is a f**king pig sty.... that living room with the kallax unit and the sofas next to each other, and dont get me started on those curtains...... I am very very house proud, if anyone is nipping round for even two minutes, i clean my house from top to bottom.... some might say thats over the top, but thats me and my kids have toys but they are in the cupboards hidden away when they are not in use.... she is at home all day, i couldn't live like she does, everywhere you go is mess and filth and building work. She shouldn't have those kids their in that state.... no one gives two fucks Kerry about ur bleeping car that u dont drive... coz ur trying to be all planet saving yet u buy a 4 x 4 ok then..... and Warren that stupid smug grin you had on your face at the end of the click bait vlog about your buisness, just pure cringe on a plate. Sort your bloody self's out and get a bloody table for your kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Some head has commented on their vlog that the DNA test Warren is taking will prove he’s “100% man”. 😂😂😂😂😂 You couldn’t make it up!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Some head has commented on their vlog that the DNA test Warren is taking will prove he’s “100% man”. 😂😂😂😂😂 You couldn’t make it up!
Amazing! Who on earth?! That is such a sleazy, ass licking comment 🤢🤢🤢

Also, Warren is living the wild life. Wanted a DNA kit for his birthday, crazy fella!

(Not that I should judge. I asked for a bag of sweets last year 🤣 I turned 32...)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
jesus why does she put her foundation on so roughly? I thought it was moisturiser at first til I saw the brown foundation. How rough was she rubbing it and and pulling all round her eyes?
And how she cleans her counter? I wipe the crumbs off first then spray down the sides. She just sprays the whole counter and wipes it all off with one wipe.
She's so snooty when she replies to negative comments or anyone questioning her. Dont know why anyone bothers to watch really, I jsut skip through the videos if I fancy a watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm sure Wozza was supposed to be part of the dads net charity football match that was on today?

Reactions: 1
This is my first time uploading screenshots, hope it works!!

Who has said they’re reporting her to social services? I’ve literally not read any comments on here saying that?
Is she talking tit to make out as though the valid concerns (house unhygienic, no table etc) seem over the top?

**edit** Also, who has said neglect? There have been many comments on here over the last few days about how she spends a lot of time playing with the kids etc.

Attachments

Her houses have always been unclean & unhygienic ffs, not just during these renovations! 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 9
They probably have been reported to social services but by someone who knows them personally. It could be their school or a neighbour.

I reckon shes exaggerating to make it look bad and people feel outraged on her behalf.
She's always had minging houses. I haven't seen anyone on here say they will call child services. Bloody lying again she is.

Reactions: 7
I would die of embarrassment if anyone suggested my house was dirty! But Kez? She’s been called out on it for YEARS & still keeps a dirty house. If their house is so filthy can you imagine what their personal hygiene is like? I bet they stink to high heaven! 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
They went to the beach on Easter Sunday and in tonight’s vlog Kerry said it was bath night and Roma had sand in her hair (Wozza was more bothered about not having his Nando’s). Am I right in thinking they hadn’t bathed her or washed the sand out of her hair until Friday!?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
They went to the beach on Easter Sunday and in tonight’s vlog Kerry said it was bath night and Roma had sand in her hair (Wozza was more bothered about not having his Nando’s). Am I right in thinking they hadn’t bathed her or washed the sand out of her hair until Friday!?
I think she meant aria had sand in her hair? Roma doesn’t have much yet to hold any?!

Ok, so hi Kerry 👋🏻👋🏻 Clearly you read on here, but don’t quite grasp it. Yes. We do feel sorry for your kids eating on the floor. Strange that. But nobody has said they are reporting you. Nobody has said you are neglectful. You’re living in a fantasy land.

And nobody is having a go at them for renovating, but I don’t think any of us enjoy watching kids eat on the floor, or have so little room to play/live inside. No place to do homework, no place to colour. It’s not neglectful, but it is very far from ideal. Unmumsy mum is renovating (properly btw. You could learn a lot Conways) and her kids don’t live in a shithole while she does it.

Reactions: 6
I would die of embarrassment if anyone suggested my house was dirty! But Kez? She’s been called out on it for YEARS & still keeps a dirty house. If their house is so filthy can you imagine what their personal hygiene is like? I bet they stink to high heaven! 🤮
You've seen the hair and bobble left in the sink tonight, haven't you! Check Warrens insta story 😂 yuck!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
And actually (I’m on a rant now!) if she read here properly she’d see the one person who said social services needed contacting was shot down by most of us who said they are deluded try hards who live in a crap house, but we know they love the girls and they are fed and cared for. So she’s making it up for sympathy. She needs a slap. May knock her two brain cells together.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I do feel sad the kids eat from a little table in the sitting room! It's not a coffee table, it's a side table at best. She shot sienna down for daring to sit at the sofa and eat, so they clearly have to kneel on the floor to eat their meals. I know how much my own two love using our dining table for a number of activities and my 7year old for homework and reading, as well as eating our meals from it. So yes, I do feel sad for them! I don't think its neglectful though, they're clearly loved, but in my opinion it's a poor choice not to give the elder two somewhere to sit and eat/write.

Reactions: 8
Also, imagine the dust from that chimney breast. We've knocked out fireplace out this weekend which was only small and the amount of dust it created was shocking. It filled our Hoover 4 times over and that was after we had swept up the majority. Hope kez has plenty of kitchen roll and spray in! The American fridge freezer will need a once over 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.