Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, imagine the dust from that chimney breast. We've knocked out fireplace out this weekend which was only small and the amount of dust it created was shocking. It filled our Hoover 4 times over and that was after we had swept up the majority. Hope kez has plenty of kitchen roll and spray in! The American fridge freezer will need a once over 😉
One sheet should cover the whole kitchen 👌🏻
0A06230A-EC3A-497B-854F-E676DF0D2741.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry Kerry.

Your house is a tit hole. Your dirty, lazy and obviously unable to cope with three children.

Are you children neglected? No
But are they well kept and tidy? No
Your priorities are wrong.

You are more concerned with keeping up with meldrums.. God only knows why you would want too?!

Get your house in order, get your girls a decent hair cut and a table to eat at.

Then maybe we wouldn't have anything to talk about.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The living space is far too small for a growing family of 5. No point in her mentioning the extension, she’s living in a dream world.

They’ve got to live another week with that chimney half down and then she wonders why people would report her to social services. Shouldn’t it be covered?

Reactions: 4
Why is she standing so weird in her last photo? On her toes like that?

Reactions: 3
I know he's her husband. But that holy moly comment from Warren is cringe! Get a bleeping room! 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
I know he's her husband. But that holy moly comment from Warren is cringe! Get a bleeping room! 🤢🤢🤢
I know! If my husband commented on a pic of me like he does of her I would slap him for being a weirdo 🤣 not that I put pics of me like that online, I hasten to add. Nobody needs to see me.

Oh right! I thought he said something rude lol.
No not rude. But just why! I also don't post pics of myself (like that, or otherwise generally) but if my hubby said holy moly and 😍🔥 emojis I wouldn't be pleased. It's just private, especially given she's a family blogger. No one needs to see him perving!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
What is that outfit? 😂
And the dirty jeans!! I mean I have clothes sometimes that I just chuck on which may have the odd mark on, but I don’t put it on social media for all to see and make it out to be my OOTD or whatever.....
At least she has tried to sort her hair out! Give her that ...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Used to genuinely like this woman but can’t understand what’s gone wrong.
Was it the new baby? Or the new house?
She can’t seem to cope anymore and it’s sad to be honest.
The two older girls were always happy and full of life and now they just spend their life gormless in front of the tv.
Shame really as she used to be a favourite watch of mine but I can’t bare to watch the channel anymore

The two older girls were always happy and full of life and now they just spend their life gormless in front of the tv.
Shame really as she used to be a favourite watch of mine but I can’t bare to watch the channel anymore
I think it’s a combination of baby number 3 and buying the house, they look like they are struggling financially too. I was scrolling through her Instagram on the train this morning and they looked so much better before Roma was born, Kerry looked great while she was pregnant.

Reactions: 2
I think it’s a combination of baby number 3 and buying the house, they look like they are struggling financially too. I was scrolling through her Instagram on the train this morning and they looked so much better before Roma was born, Kerry looked great while she was pregnant.
I agree... I mean I don’t want to say they shouldn’t have had Roma but they aren’t selling the whole 3 kids thing to me.
I think a good routine would sort some of the issues. Too many changes in such a short time.

I feel the exact same. I said a few days ago I think three was just too much (Warren was actually right!) and I feel bad for her. I’ve got 3, littlest is similar in age to Roma and, from what I see from her, I am coping a million times better while she seems to be almost unable to do basic everyday tasks (clean, cook/prepare food, dress kids, take them out). It’s sad.

Reactions: 2
Think about the videos she used to do - cleaning, food hauls, lunch ideas, clothes hauls, Christmas/Easter/Halloween baskets.

She doesn’t do anything like that any more. I wonder if she makes much money from it now as she also doesn’t seem to do many ads? Last one I remember is the Cadbury Easter one.

Reactions: 1
Exactly the same. I used to love Kerry and her family. I found her by luck a few years ago but the since she’s had Roma there is just something missing and also the way her and warren talk to people is so rude! And it’s completely changed my opinion of them.

Reactions: 1
Think about the videos she used to do - cleaning, food hauls, lunch ideas, clothes hauls, Christmas/Easter/Halloween baskets.

She doesn’t do anything like that any more. I wonder if she makes much money from it now as she also doesn’t seem to do many ads? Last one I remember is the Cadbury Easter one.
She said she doesn’t have time for those type of videos any more. Which I see strange as aria is back at preschool and Roma naps. It’s her job at the end of the day, maybe she needs to get some child care for Roma a couple of hours a day so she can concentrate on it more. Even if it’s a nan to come around and mind her while she films upstairs. She just doesn’t make the effort any more and is pushing away followers who originally subscribed for those type of vlogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.