Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have their new bed and some bedside tables and MAYBE a chest of drawers.

I’d bloody love to see the “built in wardrobe” part of their room which they were hacking apart on one of the first days. Must be a dumping ground.

I don’t get her telling sienna she can’t eat on the sofa. She cares more about her sofa than her child having a comfortable place to eat? The poor girl scrambled to get down. And she really doesn’t think a table is important for a family? Shameful

• Wow
Reactions: 8
They have their new bed and some bedside tables and MAYBE a chest of drawers.

I’d bloody love to see the “built in wardrobe” part of their room which they were hacking apart on one of the first days. Must be a dumping ground.

I don’t get her telling sienna she can’t eat on the sofa. She cares more about her sofa than her child having a comfortable place to eat? The poor girl scrambled to get down. And she really doesn’t think a table is important for a family? Shameful
I know!! Poor girl. Day at school and cant even have a seat to eat her tea. She has to sit on the floor with a bloody side table. Really annoyed me too. X

Reactions: 7
I know!! Poor girl. Day at school and cant even have a seat to eat her tea. She has to sit on the floor with a bloody side table. Really annoyed me too. X
I don’t understand how she thinks it’s ok for them not to have a table. In past vlogs they ate at the table and often crafted at it too. It was so sad when she said to Sienna ‘you’re not supposed to be on the couch are you’ ... how can she not realise it’s not ok to eat kneeling on the floor? Wasn’t she sat feeding Roma eating bagel on the sofa? So unfair.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
They’ve all been doing next clothes on other accounts so must be something in it for them.

Reactions: 2
I think the table has become a stand off with ‘trolls’. She refuses to do it because she can’t ever take any feedback whatsoever. Why can’t she put those poor girls first. Really feel for Sienna, especially, coming home from school to that tit hole and the worst thing is she is being brainwashed to believe she is sooooo lucky to live is this palace!!!🤯

Reactions: 7
I think the table has become a stand off with ‘trolls’. She refuses to do it because she can’t ever take any feedback whatsoever. Why can’t she put those poor girls first. Really feel for Sienna, especially, coming home from school to that tit hole and the worst thing is she is being brainwashed to believe she is sooooo lucky to live is this palace!!!🤯
I know she mentioned in a previous vlog that they’re hoping to get an extension to have a dining room but that could take years. The breakfast bar they’ve got in their kitchen plan only has 3 seats so are they never going to eat as a family until the get an extension? Wonder where Sienna does her homework, surely it can’t be that small table?

Reactions: 5
The thing is, as people have said multiple times, they could easily get a cheap ikea table for the girls. The fact she refuses to do this makes her a disgrace. I don’t care how many times she gets on the floor and plays with them. A small table is a basic requirement when you have kids it’s not a luxury like the American fridge freezer.

Reactions: 10
She’s a stubborn pig-headed witch who won’t get a small table just to prove is all wrong. 🙄

It’s the kids who suffer though, not us & not her. 😡

• Haha
She’s a stubborn pig-headed witch who won’t get a small table just to prove is all wrong. 🙄

It’s the kids who suffer though, not us & not her. 😡
Wayne and Waynetta are vile. I just can’t get to grips with how their small little minds work. Surely, it’s easier for them as parents just to get a small effing table!!!! It can’t be easy for them doing everything on the cess pit of a floor, surely!

Reactions: 9
The thing is, as people have said multiple times, they could easily get a cheap ikea table for the girls. The fact she refuses to do this makes her a disgrace. I don’t care how many times she gets on the floor and plays with them. A small table is a basic requirement when you have kids it’s not a luxury like the American fridge freezer.
Yeah, Ikea do the kids wooden table and 2 chairs for £20 don’t they - even that would be big enough for homework and sitting to eat at for both Sienna and Aria.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, Ikea do the kids wooden table and 2 chairs for £20 don’t they - even that would be big enough for homework and sitting to eat at for both Sienna and Aria.
Exactly. Why is she being so pathetically stubborn when it’s in her daughters (and hers!) best interest. Just so weird.

I noticed the side tables in the bedroom, I wondered if they had wardrobes and drawers.

They could buy one of those £6 Lack tables in Ikea and add a couple of cheap chairs. £10 total. If they get rid of the dumping ground Kallax and move those sofas they could probably fit in a small dining table.

Their priorities are all wrong and it looks like the girls will have to do without as they wait for this dream kitchen and never going to happen extension. What’s stopping them finishing the other rooms? No money I presume.

Reactions: 6
I know she mentioned in a previous vlog that they’re hoping to get an extension to have a dining room but that could take years. The breakfast bar they’ve got in their kitchen plan only has 3 seats so are they never going to eat as a family until the get an extension? Wonder where Sienna does her homework, surely it can’t be that small table?
Sienna does her homework on the floor. She was sat cross legged in a vlog doing it on her lap 😭

As someone mentioned if they sorted the furniture properly in that room they could have a small dining table. I’d rather have less sofa room (how often do all 5 sit down anyway?) and a table in there for the foreseeable future while the “dining room extension” is in the works

Their Instagram polls are so dumb. No one gives a rats arse if Warren is hungover or not, get him back into the bloody kitchen and finish that chimney. How anyone can cook with that hole in the wall is beyond me.

Their Instagram polls are so dumb. No one gives a rats arse if Warren is hungover or not, get him back into the bloody kitchen and finish that chimney. How anyone can cook with that hole in the wall is beyond me.
I think you are being a bit generous there implying what she does is cooking!

• Haha
She could get one of the tables ikea do that fold down at each side so it's compact, or one that attaches to the wall and flips up. She needs to really think about the space She has as opposed to the space She wants. Same with the living room, sort out that unit and move one of the couches. Would be a 100 times more inviting!

I know nothing about building work but...

Is it safe for take out the chimney without professional advice? I’m assuming it effects how structurally sound the walls are. And what about their neighbours

Reactions: 6
You can take chimney breasts out but it is a messy, expensive job to make sure everything is structurally sound. All to create a tiny bit more space. I'm sure one the builders they got in said she could build into the breast for her beloved range cooker as opposed to ripping out the full thing to then create a fake one.

She could get one of the tables ikea do that fold down at each side so it's compact, or one that attaches to the wall and flips up. She needs to really think about the space She has as opposed to the space She wants. Same with the living room, sort out that unit and move one of the couches. Would be a 100 times more inviting!
She'll never move the two seater sofa to the other wall to make it like an L shape because she said she didn't want it along that wall because it came too much into the room and didn't look right or something. I can't see it personally, i think that would be better.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.