Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched that vlog.

STOP THE PRESS, I'VE FINALLY FOUND SOMETHING POSITIVE TO SAY ABOUT HER!!

It's nice that she takes the time to sit and play with girls, like when she was shopping with Aria and playing babies. A lot of mum's just don't do it.

Of course, they're probably trying to cook and clean the house, and work etc.

Ahhh. I giveth, and I taketh away...

Still. I tried.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Shes always been good at playing with the kids, to be fair i have two boys and i am absolutely knackered by the end of the day so i cant imagine what its like with any more!!

Reactions: 4
I’m new here but been following the Conways since I was pregnant with my little girl a month older than Roma. I’ve just been looking at their new ‘business’ Instagram, I’d love to know how they’re planning to become an independent shoe supplier to shoes that can’t be bought. Half the shoes posted on the page aren’t available to buy unless you’re going to paying hundreds even thousands. They’ve posted multiple pairs of yeezy boost 350’s owning a pair myself I know how hard they are to get do they just think because they’re ‘influencers’ Kanye’s gonna send them a box full 😂
What is there instagram business name?

What’s their plan with ripping out the chimney breast? What’s going in it’s place or is it to create more space?

I’m almost 100% sure you need to have building regs involved and signing off the removal of a chimney breast. Their house is terraced so there is a party wall, do their neighbours know what they are doing?

Reactions: 4
I’ve been watching Kerry for a while, she used to say she didn’t like the girls in matching clothes but liked them their clothes to “coordinate”

Reactions: 2
Girls look cute in their dresses but they must be bloody freezing!! It’s cold and windy today!!

I mentioned it the other day but Sienna constantly looks in another world, it’s really obvious in the Instagram post of them going out to dinner wearing the same dress as Aria.

Just watched that vlog.

STOP THE PRESS, I'VE FINALLY FOUND SOMETHING POSITIVE TO SAY ABOUT HER!!

It's nice that she takes the time to sit and play with girls, like when she was shopping with Aria and playing babies. A lot of mum's just don't do it.

Of course, they're probably trying to cook and clean the house, and work etc.

Ahhh. I giveth, and I taketh away...

Still. I tried.

I always think this and she actually makes me feel bad as I feel that I don’t ever sit and play even though I’m a SAHM mum so that’s kind of my job. I don’t mind board games etc but I cannot have imaginary play - my kids just tell me I’m doing it wrong and we all get in a huff 🤣🤣

In the vlog I HATE how she makes Aria tell us all why she had a tantrum. Leave her in peace. How is shaming her about it again helping? And my fave so far

“Careful when you snatch from her”.... erm should it not be “don’t snatch from her”?!?

Reactions: 11
I always think this and she actually makes me feel bad as I feel that I don’t ever sit and play even though I’m a SAHM mum so that’s kind of my job. I don’t mind board games etc but I cannot have imaginary play - my kids just tell me I’m doing it wrong and we all get in a huff 🤣🤣

In the vlog I HATE how she makes Aria tell us all why she had a tantrum. Leave her in peace. How is shaming her about it again helping? And my fave so far

“Careful when you snatch from her”.... erm should it not be “don’t snatch from her”?!?
Don't feel bad, it's just different strokes. Most adults lose the ability to engage in imaginative play, so there is tonnes of us out there who find playing with our kids hard work. ❤
I try, but to be honest I'm a bit of a stresser and control freak so feel like I need to have all my house jobs done before I sit to play with them. Whereas when I worked with kids I had to, but it's different when it's your own 😂

And yes! I noticed about the snatching comment too!
Also, when Roma was clearly unhappy and crying and Kerry was holding her and speaking to the camera...
Put the bloody camera down kez and sort Roma out. Comfort her ffs

Reactions: 7
I try, but to be honest I'm a bit of a stresser and control freak so feel like I need to have all my house jobs done before I sit to play with them.
We are kindred spirits! I’m the exact same, I can’t relax or have my mind on playing knowing (or feeling) there is something in the house needs my attention.

Reactions: 9
I have thought myself, its nice that she gets down in the floor and plays with them. Give her that, she does interact with them. Which is why I think she desperately needs a dining table! She could sit and craft with them, practise writing, reading, homework etc.
I also quite liked some of the new clothes she bought them.....that's all I can praise her for though.

We're redecorating our lounge diner and my hubby has ripped the fireplace out today. Its driving me mad already and we have 2 other reception rooms we can use whilst it's being done. Not sure how they are managing to live with every room being half done.

Also, the kallax, I'm sure she stores that little robot Hoover in one of the boxes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thinking about it they don’t have any furniture other than the sofa and the Kallax unit. Do they have bedroom furniture? No cooker too.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.