Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting other peoples homes on their own home account makes me laugh, their house will never look anything like that. They can’t even spend twenty minutes tidying up the Kallax or clear of corner of clutter.

The filth on her kitchen counters in the latest vlog. The wipe she used was black 😱

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What did I just watch? Trying to drive less because of the environment? Don’t they hve a Range Rover? So much mess, our home is not perfect but it cant be nice to live like that. Kids not having a proper table to eat at. Complete click bait too, less than 30sec of the video about their new business which they don’t even talk about. Ive only watched out of curiosity but do viewers enjoy this type of thing?

Reactions: 9
I've just watched it too. How grubby was her worktop 😟 why would you even include that in a vlog. The video pretty much slates Aria multiple times, for having a tantrum, the reference to Aria hating the car then reference to Aria being really difficult that night 'as always' 🙄 poor girl if she ever chooses to watch them back!

I'm still non the wiser about their new business. Wozza made me cringe when he was sat smiling at the camera at the end, just staring smiling whilst on the laptop 🤣 'working on the new business'

Also, sienna gets told you cant sit on the sofa to eat her food.....okay, where is she supposed to sit though!! You have no seating area for them to eat at Kezza!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s talking about getting an island but I looked at the floor plans and there is no island. The worktop comes out but that’s not an island.... Warren is vile. I imagine he spits when he speaks 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She’s talking about getting an island but I looked at the floor plans and there is no island. The worktop comes out but that’s not an island.... Warren is vile. I imagine he spits when he speaks 🤢🤢
I'd imagine that kitchen is too small for an island!
Yes about Warren!!!! I always think he looks like there's too much saliva in his mouth 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I’m new here but been following the Conways since I was pregnant with my little girl a month older than Roma. I’ve just been looking at their new ‘business’ Instagram, I’d love to know how they’re planning to become an independent shoe supplier to shoes that can’t be bought. Half the shoes posted on the page aren’t available to buy unless you’re going to paying hundreds even thousands. They’ve posted multiple pairs of yeezy boost 350’s owning a pair myself I know how hard they are to get do they just think because they’re ‘influencers’ Kanye’s gonna send them a box full 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd imagine that kitchen is too small for an island!
Yes about Warren!!!! I always think he looks like there's too much saliva in his mouth 🤢
The floor plan shows no island, so why is she saying she will do a photo shoot on an island? Unless she means the island we live on 😂😂.

Warren is just vile looking. I know it’s not all about looks but 🤢🤢🤢. The way he portrays himself.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
The floor plan shows no island, so why is she saying she will do a photo shoot on an island? Unless she means the island we live on 😂😂.

Warren is just vile looking. I know it’s not all about looks but 🤢🤢🤢. The way he portrays himself.
Yeah, I know looks aren't everything, but he's got nothing else going for him, he's not funny, kind, good body, intelligent etc. He's just bland

Reactions: 4
Also, sienna gets told you cant sit on the sofa to eat her food.....okay, where is she supposed to sit though!! You have no seating area for them to eat at Kezza!!!!!!!!
🤔🤔🤔 just stand and eat, Sienna. Safer for you than sitting on that stinking floor.

An island?! That kitchen is not big enough at all.

Reactions: 4
Omg so warren is attacking the chimney breast again today. He’s wearing his fave rust jumper and no doubt next week he will be wearing it again day to day. Love how they’ve put a dust sheet on the side to protect it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Almost certain she used a shower cleaning spray to clean the surface after making her bagel in the vlog about their new business.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I can't believe she is now saying she doesn't want to drive much but has got a range rover on fiance? And then she tells everyone that aria hates the car, whats the point in getting it then?!

Funny in that clothes video she acknowledged the kids had no clothes that fit, which is what we have been saying all along!

And that business video was definitely click bait. It was about 20 seconds at the end of i don't know what you'd call that video and then no explanation and how it came about or anything!!

I notice kerry bought waz some new Adidas trainers for his birthday, probably with stock from their "business"!

Reactions: 7
Its a trainers business? All the photos are from unsplash.com they’re not even photos of shoes they have.

Reckon he’s a fan of “Gary Vee” and has seen the recent spotlight he put on amazon reselling. The guy he featured says books and shoes are good things to pick up cheap on clearance and resell for profit

Yea selling trainers. I knew those pictures they had on the Instagram page were not even theirs

Its a trainers business? All the photos are from unsplash.com they’re not even photos of shoes they have.

Reckon he’s a fan of “Gary Vee” and has seen the recent spotlight he put on amazon reselling. The guy he featured says books and shoes are good things to pick up cheap on clearance and resell for profit
Is that not copyright infringement? I’m not clued up on things like that.

Warrens clothes are so badly fitted, they look stretched and baggy.
I can’t see him finishing the chimney breast either, they will probably leave it half finished for weeks.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.