Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you reckon they are fakes? My other half sometimes get fake trainers from an online store for about £10 —£20 each look exactly the same as the real ones 🙈

These are store photos so I’m wondering if they are buying fake ones in bulk and selling them on... could be wrong

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It's a little bit sad. Probably can't cope with all three.
Aww i know, i heard that and felt sorry for them! Not because they won't have a good time with grandma but its Easter weekend, not like a normal weekend and they went out and had a fun day (i assume) at the beach. Not like they were doing something boring the older girls wouldn't enjoy.

Reactions: 2
Just watched a bit more of the vlog. Why didn’t they stay and get house stuff done when the big two were out? It’s nice to have time together and with Roma, but surely they would have been better sorting siennas room out?

Reactions: 4
Exactly, i would have sacrificed a day out to get work done on the house while the older two were out and both of them were home.
I know they can't do building work but clearing rooms out they can.

Reactions: 5
How strange? YouTube alone obviously not cutting it with the kitchen finance, Range Rover, new mortgage and all the other finance she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg just seen that shoe selling thing. Very random seeing as neither are big into footwear and neither have nice footwear to showcase. They definitely need another source of income for all their debt. Although i imagine they've just had to pay a lot out right now since things haven't been launched yet so that's more debt.

I can't see it making much money and I think it's a bit of a strange thing for them to do, shoes?!

Yes that boss babe cup should have definitely been clean before showcasing it on Instagram. I know she wants to "be real" but that's not something anybody wants to see! 🤢

I wish they would stop using the word Clan too, they arnt Irish or Scottish

Reactions: 8
Are they just posting other people's pictures without permission/credit?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Omg just seen that shoe selling thing. Very random seeing as neither are big into footwear and neither have nice footwear to showcase. They definitely need another source of income for all their debt. Although i imagine they've just had to pay a lot out right now since things haven't been launched yet so that's more debt.

I can't see it making much money and I think it's a bit of a strange thing for them to do, shoes?!

Yes that boss babe cup should have definitely been clean before showcasing it on Instagram. I know she wants to "be real" but that's not something anybody wants to see! 🤢

I wish they would stop using the word Clan too, they arnt Irish or Scottish
Or Italian, with their girls’ names. 😂

I bet the two older girls don’t know what’s hit them staying at Grandma’s. A clean house. A dining table to eat from. Clean carpet. Clean sheets. Clean cups& plates. No ceilings falling on them while they sleep...

Reactions: 9
The trainer's probably come straight from China. Husbands friend has his own "business" selling online through Facebook,Insta, and ebay. He has his supply account with the company (based in China) posts what he wants to flog, then when the orders come in he orders direct from the wholesaler who send straight to the customer.
Personally, I think doing it that way is just asking for trouble from customers but hey ho 😂

Does anyone else think Sienna the older girl has developed a lot of attitude in the recent vlogs ?

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think Sienna the older girl has developed a lot of attitude in the recent vlogs ?
Oh yes, she definitely has! I think to an extent they encourage it as they like labelling her as “sassy” so don’t discourage all the nonsense as a normal parent would.

Or Italian, with their girls’ names. 😂

I bet the two older girls don’t know what’s hit them staying at Grandma’s. A clean house. A dining table to eat from. Clean carpet. Clean sheets. Clean cups& plates. No ceilings falling on them while they sleep...
Oh aye forgot about that. I was definitely confused when she started talking about "the Italian theme" for the girls names. Just as bad as that liza priduex or whatever shes called!! Shes like 1/4 italian and called her kids proper Italian names, what a dick 🙄 Kerry and wazza are not Italian in the slightest, can't even say they've been there lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn’t know she breastfeed Roma!! News to me 😂🤦‍♀️😂 💤 8 months don't you know how she hide it that long and she’s not stopping anytime soon 😱!!!!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Love how they call us out on here for being horrible people but have they seen a true reflection of themselves ? 🤣👏👏👏👏 Look a bit closer to home kez and woz 🤣

Why have a big American fridge freezer and leave it almost empty.

Oh, and I've never thought to look at Next for appliances? Why there?
Its all on a credit account with Next probably 🤣

Last edited:
I didn’t know she breastfeed Roma!! News to me 😂🤦‍♀️😂💤 8 months don't you know how she hide it that long and she’s not stopping anytime soon 😱!!!!!! 😂😂
No way!!! Wouldn’t have known that either 🤣

Glad to see from her instastories today that her fridge is a bit more full.

The thing that annoys me about the “Italian theme” is she said herself she basically cane across sienna by accident. So it wasn’t a conscious decision to go Italian, then they have shoehorned the other names in to fit. Why do names have to have a theme?!

I don’t really understand the trainer business? How could they be making money and how have they got money to bulk buy from a wholesaler?

Reactions: 3
She's weird. She wanted sisi, mimi and riri, i mean for the love of God!!

I don’t really understand the trainer business? How could they be making money and how have they got money to bulk buy from a wholesaler?
I can't imagine they would be selling fake trainers either so it must have cost a lot to set up?

Reactions: 3
It's actually surprisingly cheap and easy to set up if you set up with over seas suppliers. You don't have to have the stock I'm bulk or on your premises either. Can be done with as little as £50

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.