Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she copying again with that headband thing she's got tied in her hair. Her clothes and shoes are good for her in that photo... shame about that headband thing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
S
Is she copying again with that headband thing she's got tied in her hair. Her clothes and shoes are good for her in that photo... shame about that headband thing
She’s really trying bless her!!!! 😂😂

I’m sure she will buy a Mrs M headband soon!!

Also how cringed Warren commenting on her photo super mum 🤢😂

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I feel so sorry for those poor kids...... living in such a skanky house..... that woman is a tit mother and those kids should be taken off of her...... oh and some one asked if she lived in Taunton..... she lives in Bruton Somerset...... I know exactly where that skanks house is......

Reactions: 1
Personally, I think it’s a bit far to say she is a tit mother and her kids need taken off her. Ok so she does things most of us dislike and don’t agree with (quite a lot of things 😂), but I’m sure that she still mostly does her best. I don’t think her kids should be paraded online nor live in a building site, but other than that they are loved and fed.

Reactions: 26
her kitchen is looking like a mish mash already :sneaky: so theres a BLUE cupboard door with a old style BRASS door knob then a modern SILVER american fridge freezer and a CREAM country style oven 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
her kitchen is looking like a mish mash already :sneaky: so theres a BLUE cupboard door with a old style BRASS door knob then a modern SILVER american fridge freezer and a CREAM country style oven 🤦‍♀️
Will certainly be interesting to see the final result! I wonder if she went for grey cupboards as she had eluded to at one point? Jut to add to the overall effect

I feel so sorry for those poor kids...... living in such a skanky house..... that woman is a tit mother and those kids should be taken off of her...... oh and some one asked if she lived in Taunton..... she lives in Bruton Somerset...... I know exactly where that skanks house is......
I think that’s a bit much personally. They're clothed (albeit not very well), fed & have a home. I believe Kez & Wazzock love them.

Reactions: 14
I think that’s a bit much personally. They're clothed (albeit not very well), fed & have a home. I believe Kez & Wazzock love them.
Fair enough...... however wazza has clearly has stated he didn’t want Aria or Roma and he also wanted kezza to abort sienna.... that’s so sad 😞

Its not a pantry its a bloody cupboard to put cleaning bits or a hoover etc in. Its a skanky ex council house.
I know exactly where it is too 🙈

Reactions: 2
Most of us do and we know the price and we know what the street looks like. We know alot and think if they had waited a bit longer, they could've bought a lot better!!

Reactions: 3
Fair enough...... however wazza has clearly has stated he didn’t want Aria or Roma and he also wanted kezza to abort sienna.... that’s so sad 😞

I know exactly where it is too 🙈
Yes I agree he didn’t want Siena or Roma & that’s really devastating for the girls. But they’re not in any danger (apart from the odd falling brick of course! 😂).

Reactions: 3
Kerry couldn’t cook properly.... if her life depended on it...... 🙈 and I hate that she makes the poor kids eat off of the floor...... it makes me feel so sad for them

Kerry couldn’t cook properly.... if her life depended on it...... 🙈 and I hate that she makes the poor kids eat off of the floor...... it makes me feel so sad for them
I’m no cook, but I think I produce more appetising things than she does. I am still not over that lemon chicken fiasco 🤢 and the eating on the floor or sofa really makes me feel sad too.

Started watching the Q&A and got bored after 2 mins! It’s half an hour long!
Anyone watched it all?

Started watching the Q&A and got bored after 2 mins! It’s half an hour long!
Anyone watched it all?
She does mention her glasses and why she hasn't had new ones (I think, I pretty much zoned out!) And she rattled on for about 3 days about her kids names!

• Haha
I couldn’t watch the Q&A either. My ears were straining to hear what Warren was saying and Kerry looked daft waving that gigantic glass of gin around.
Other couples that film together make an effort with their appearancge and make sure they have a decent background. The camera was too high.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.