Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her daughter looks like a right prat ‘modelling’ like that. She doesn’t know any better but Kerry should.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s £999 in Curry’s at the moment with 10% off. Another finance deal over here.

I don’t know how it works with household items like fridges and cookers on finance, if the bailiffs come I know they can’t take your car if it’s on finance, could they take their fridge. 😂😂

(I’m joking, I know they can’t take household essentials. These people technically own nothing and the banks own everything. I hope it lasts throughout their finance deals!).
That would be a good vlog! Can’t pay take it away 😂😂

• Haha
Cut your daughters fringes or tie them back!!!

It’s £999 in Curry’s at the moment with 10% off. Another finance deal over here.

I don’t know how it works with household items like fridges and cookers on finance, if the bailiffs come I know they can’t take your car if it’s on finance, could they take their fridge. 😂😂

(I’m joking, I know they can’t take household essentials. These people technically own nothing and the banks own everything. I hope it lasts throughout their finance deals!).
Mine cost (just over) half that and is so much nicer! What she also hasn't thought about is you need a cream fan to match which costs so much more than black or silver. More money again!

Reactions: 3
But did you know she breastfeeds?

Too much boob. I am 100% behind breastfeeding (am bf my own daughter right now) but why does she need to plaster her entire boob over Instagram? Just so we all know she is doing it? Trust me- we’ve heard.

70208573-8D37-465A-8990-2FE8ED051207.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 6

Too much boob. I am 100% behind breastfeeding (am bf my own daughter right now) but why does she need to plaster her entire boob over Instagram? Just so we all know she is doing it? Trust me- we’ve heard.

View attachment 13214
I've never pulled my boob out of the side like that to feed. Can never be discreet that way! Over the top means babies head covers the boob!

I've never pulled my boob out of the side like that to feed. Can never be discreet that way! Over the top means babies head covers the boob!
I’m a one top up one top down kind of feeder. I hate having any bit of my flashing about. Nobody needs to be seeing me pale flabby, wobbly bits, let alone my boob 😂

• Haha

View attachment 13214
Sooo fed up with seeing her tits , bet she gives her formula now and it’s all for show

Reactions: 7
I’m a one top up one top down kind of feeder. I hate having any bit of my flashing about. Nobody needs to be seeing me pale flabby, wobbly bits, let alone my boob 😂
I am too. But I'm giving credit for the fact it's warm and no one wants double layers 😂😂 she doesn't need to have that much boob on show!

Reactions: 5
I am too. But I'm giving credit for the fact it's warm and no one wants double layers 😂😂 she doesn't need to have that much boob on show!
True, didn’t factor in the heat for her pic! We are just back from Italy and I had to go without the vest. Felt like I was almost naked 😂

You can see a good amount of her nipple in that pic. I don’t wanna be seeing other women’s nipples 🤨 I’ll avert my eyes from that pic I think!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Mine cost (just over) half that and is so much nicer! What she also hasn't thought about is you need a cream fan to match which costs so much more than black or silver. More money again!
And why paint the pantry door navy and get a cream range? That doesnt go at all
Navy kitchens are usually modern and clean lines where as cream range cooker is more country style

That's true. I was suprised at the colour, I thought she'd go for stainless steel. In her home insta pics she was showing navy doors with stainless appliances and gold fittings. Then the tile options she was showing - white marble, navy. It will be interesting to see how a cream range cooker will fit in with it all.

Reactions: 1
Oh no that range cooker thing is going to clash!

The clashing conways strike again!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.