Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BREAKING BANK HOLIDAY NEWS!! The Conway kids have new clothes that actually fit them!!! WOOOO!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly they need throwing away. Why do that? Tights costs even less than actual clothes.

See they have one more outfit each today, hallelujah!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It’s a bloody fridge freezer!!! Wtf that is the vocal point of a video or their life , it will be a sofa next 🙈

And the range cooker of dreams (they have paid for it by theirselves btw) she has always wanted one didn’t you know?! 🙄

Reactions: 7
And the range cooker of dreams (they have paid for it by theirselves btw) she has always wanted one didn’t you know?! 🙄
Does she want a round of applause?? I paid for mine myself too. As did everyone else on here!!!

Imagine a life where it's a normal to declare you bought something yourself!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s £999 in Curry’s at the moment with 10% off. Another finance deal over here.

I don’t know how it works with household items like fridges and cookers on finance, if the bailiffs come I know they can’t take your car if it’s on finance, could they take their fridge. 😂😂

(I’m joking, I know they can’t take household essentials. These people technically own nothing and the banks own everything. I hope it lasts throughout their finance deals!).

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The way the girls act over new clothes is embarrassing and shows how infrequent they get anything.

Reactions: 11
I know and the way Sienna acts when she knows a camera is on her is even worse.
It's tragic

Reactions: 14
I agree re baby walkers, we had push along ones for each of our children for that reason. Also, they're bloody massive!! My house is significantly bigger than Kerry's, and I didn't want a big bloody Walker taking up space!

The majority of people pay for their cookers too Kerry....no big deal, just what people do.

Reactions: 5
The majority of people pay for their cookers too Kerry....no big deal, just what people do.
[/QUOTE]

Can you imagine going through your life going “I paid for this by the way!” Absolute joke.

Reactions: 9
I love how she had to justify having paid for it herself 😂😂 like who gives a tit I paid for my cooker myself didn’t broadcast it online

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she need a cooker that costs a grand??? We have a range cooker, same size and functions as that and it cost half that (if even!)

And no WAY would I let my 6yo strut about like sienna. What has Kerry been letting her watch to know how to do that? My 6yo wouldn’t have a clue. Scary the world she exposes them to

• Wow
Reactions: 10
And no WAY would I let my 6yo strut about like sienna. What has Kerry been letting her watch to know how to do that? My 6yo wouldn’t have a clue. Scary the world she exposes them to
She thinks it’s ‘sassy’ which is apparently a good thing 🙄🤔😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.