Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also Roma isn’t a a rainbow baby Aria is isn’t she???
Yes, I think she means the baby that comes after a rainbow baby is a pot of gold baby 🤪 that’s a lot of babies!

So you have your loss, then a rainbow baby THEN a gold baby.

I also think she’s an idiot for saying oh autumn has golden tones so it sort of has the meaning too! You choose a name with a meaning, if you are looking for one. You don’t choose a name and shoehorn a meaning on it 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh I get it!
Damn she so annoying!!!

Them shoes are vile I thought they were slippers!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is warren wearing a vest top in his latest Instagram pic? And has something tucked in it? Could he be any more try hard and any more cringe?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Why is she wearing those weird sliders with fur out in public? I thought they would be house only wear. Yet another outfit fail. And poor Roma in a clash of patterns. Even my husband knows not to clash patterns!
The outfit she’s put Roma in is terrible! How hard is it to put her in a simple dress, matching patterns or even a plain top/leggins. I’m obsessed with dressing my daughter in cute outfits I just don’t get what little effort she puts in dressing her kids 🤔.

Reactions: 3
Why is she wearing those weird sliders with fur out in public? I thought they would be house only wear. Yet another outfit fail. And poor Roma in a clash of patterns. Even my husband knows not to clash patterns!
Remember when she did a poll if she should buy them or not from Primark at the time and the majority vote was no yet she still bought them because she liked them? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Alright skanks. Thought I'd pipe up here and just say I had the pleasure of meeting the Conways the other day and I didn't even know who they were BUT their children are impecibly well behaved, well mannered and dressed beautifully. So what's your beef?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Alright skanks. Thought I'd pipe up here and just say I had the pleasure of meeting the Conways the other day and I didn't even know who they were BUT their children are impecibly well behaved, well mannered and dressed beautifully. So what's your beef?
Your obviously blind then

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Beef? It ain’t with the kids love!

Read the thread maybe eh?

Hmmmm.... you didn’t know who they were BUT have tracked down this thread all about them?

Ok then 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe if you'd had the "pleasure" of meeting them in their home you'd see that is not dressed so beautifully! In fact it's pretty grim!

Obviously Kerry was a lot nicer to you than she is to her followers who ask her a reasonable question! Maybe you should have asked her if she is planning on getting a dining table, I'm positive you're opinion of her wouldn't be so high then!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You met but then but don't know who they were? 😂😂 Nobody has an issue with the children or their behaviour, think you'll find its kezza (or your wife?!) That refers to Aria as feral 🤦‍♀️
I'm sure they were dressed beautifully, did the beautiful clothes they were wearing actually fit?

I'll tell you my beef since you asked...
- Kerry is rude to anyone who asks genuine questions
- both think the world owes them a living
- lazy and entitled
- moved her children in to a building site. Who lets their kids live in a house with a chimney in bits, no kitchen, no oven for weeks, holes in the girls bedroom floor?
Not to mention selling their children's childhoods on social media.

Mainly though, she's just not a good vlogger! That ok by you?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t have a single issue with the girls at all. In fact, I’m actually quite the fan of Aria, I think she’s a hoot, and cute as a button.

I used to be a Kerry “fan” (as in I watched her with interest) but she’s just been rubbish AT HER JOB lately. And let’s not forget, it is her job. If I went in to a shop and they were rubbish at their job, I’d moan about that too. No different.

Reactions: 7
Hi Wozza. Is that you?

Reactions: 13
Hi Wozza. Is that you?
Maybe cocked his hat to the side so he’s feeling a bit more edgy and ready to take on the “jealous trolls” 😂

I can believe 100% that the girls would be a delight if you met them out. I’m sure they have lovely manners and are super polite. Shame their parents let them down

Reactions: 10
Derogatory term for a (usually younger) female, implying trashiness or tackiness, lower-classstatus, poor hygiene, flakiness, and a scrawny, pockmarked sort of ugliness. May also imply promiscuity, but not necessarily. Can apply to any race, but most commonly used to describe white trash.

Urban dictionary definition for skank, by the way.
Now, who does that sound like...🤣
Plus, we all know how street and urban Wazza is. Probably had a g & T and felt brave sitting next to Kezza in a line on the sofas.🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've just watched the American fridge freezer vid 😴 Kerry's fridge after a weekly shop looks like mine when I am due to do a weekly shop!! Its very bare!
Also the fur sliders really don't look great!

Reactions: 6
Warren looks like such a dick in those hats. 😂😂😂 I would be embarrassed to be seen out with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.