Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure Roma will be eating in that walker too. Aria used to 🤢 Roma will probably be stuck in at sun up and lifted again at sun down.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Why doesn’t Warren take the girls out for the day and leave Kerry to get some stuff sorted in the house.

They waste so much time and never seem to get stuff sorted. She is deluded if she thinks that once the kitchen is finished that they’ll live a tidy and clean life

Warren take his children out?? No, 10 minutes was enough 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Even if they moved into a brand new show home it’d be like a filthy shithole within a week. I dread to think what their new kitchen will look like within a month. 🤮

Reactions: 8
She can’t go anywhere in the walker cause she’s too small for it. Pointless!

Reactions: 1
Vloggers special - GRRR.
Who’s going to look at their house and think ooh, I’ll make mine just like that. Nobody that’s who.

Reactions: 7
No offence to anyone who does get their baby a walker... but there's constant talk about their safety. They can cause accidents and can affect proper development. I refused to buy them for that reason and had the push along walkers instead.

Surely these vloggers and influencers should be careful promoting things like this?

Reactions: 6
No offence to anyone who does get their baby a walker... but there's constant talk about their safety. They can cause accidents and can affect proper development. I refused to buy them for that reason and had the push along walkers instead.

Surely these vloggers and influencers should be careful promoting things like this?
Agreed! In some countries (Canada i think is one?) they don’t even sell them any more. Edited to add: Canada banned them in 2004! UK on the ball as always 🙄

Can it even be used on carpet? And her wee feet don’t even touch the floor, she’s just dangling.

Reactions: 2
Why didn’t she do a what’s in my Easter basket vlog? She isn’t doing half the content she used to and that’s the stuff I used to love and why I originally found her and subscribed. She lacked this type of vlog at Christmas too. She’s going to loose her long term followers thick and fast if she carries on

Reactions: 5
The baby will soon get fed up of being plonked in there unable to move, she'll cry to get out because babies just love to move around by themselves.

I was surprised she never did a what's in the girls Easter baskets. She was always saying how into different celebrations she was. Christmas, Halloween, Easter etc and isn't it Romas first Easter? Don't know about anyone else but wouldn't she want to make a "thing" about it? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Agreed! In some countries (Canada i think is one?) they don’t even sell them any more. Edited to add: Canada banned them in 2004! UK on the ball as always 🙄

Can it even be used on carpet? And her wee feet don’t even touch the floor, she’s just dangling.
Do you think it’s just somewhere to pop Roma in so she is not crawling on the floor? Can be used to feed her in and keep her in one place instead of crawling about in dust and rubble.

Non of mine had them walkers after I read about the negatives of them years ago. These self appointed mum experts need to educate themselves before extolling the virtues of products they buy/use.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see the state of the inside of their car on warrens insta story the other day 😳🤢 it was manky, Yet they barely use it!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Did he make a show of cleaning the car as it was mentioned on here few posts back? Not that any of them read on here...haha! I think someone said about the state of the house and how messy the car must be.

Reactions: 3
Did he make a show of cleaning the car as it was mentioned on here few posts back? Not that any of them read on here...haha! I think someone said about the state of the house and how messy the car must be.
I wish they'd read and make a show of cleaning that shithole they call a house!

Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice Sienna was wearing those white tights AGAIN yesterday? I’m assuming it was early morning and the knees were dirty or stained. She’s wearing them almost everyday and in every throwback picture they do.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Did anyone notice Sienna was wearing those white tights AGAIN yesterday? I’m assuming it was early morning and the knees were dirty or stained. She’s wearing them almost everyday and in every throwback picture they do.

Girls are doing a fashion show in her stories this morning. She has brought them some clothes it would seem! Hallelujah

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.