Kerry Conway #3 Overpriced rover, relationship over, she’d sell her kid for a couple of quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Warren has the body of a much older man, I think it’s partly down to his posture. He slumps and drags himself along when he walks.

Did anyone see the stories of their kitchen on the Conway Home account? She used a filter but it looked like the worktops and sink were full.
Yeah just seen it, the work tops are still covered in crap. I had the sound off though so didn't hear what she was waffling on about, but I saw the poll about tiles.

Seen kerrys tweet today about aria 🙄🙄🙄 reference to here hey that we called her out for calling that poor girl feral! All those stupid hash tags
You got a screen shot?

Desperately shocked at this! Actually had him in my head as a pervy old man. As that's how he acts/comes across.
Haha yeah he really does!! As creepy as Chris ingham!

Reactions: 2
Latest insta post asking when other kids crawled (like she cares) just to show off once again her “super kids”

Oh duck off Kerry. Every child develops differently and you showing off on social media about yours probably has more than one mum feeling tit her 8 month old can’t do what yours can. Just showing off again, cannot actually stand this woman atm

Reactions: 10
Latest insta post asking when other kids crawled (like she cares) just to show off once again her “super kids”

Oh duck off Kerry. Every child develops differently and you showing off on social media about yours probably has more than one mum feeling tit her 8 month old can’t do what yours can. Just showing off again, cannot actually stand this woman atm
My daughter started crawling at 14 months, later than most of her peers were even walking, posts like hers used to really get me down, they still do some times. She’s an absolute knob!!

Reactions: 11
You want to see a bigger tit hope house look at Swirls clan , omg! Makes the conways look like Kensington palace check her out ok insta ! Let me know your thoughts !!!

She is obsessed with each milestone, every child developes when they are ready. It’s so irritating when there is that 1 mum whos child is the best at everything 🙄 Roma Roo will be taking her GCSEs at 2 😉

Reactions: 7
She is obsessed with each milestone, every child developes when they are ready. It’s so irritating when there is that 1 mum whos child is the best at everything 🙄 Roma Roo will be taking her GCSEs at 2 😉
She’s one of those mums !! My child done this before yours ! You would think after her second she would just let Roma be a baby but no , I bet they love her at baby groups , not !

Reactions: 5
My daughter started crawling at 14 months, later than most of her peers were even walking, posts like hers used to really get me down, they still do some times. She’s an absolute knob!!
My eldest daughter never crawled! Well she can crawl now (she’s 6 🤣) but she just went to walking.

She’s one of those mums !! My child done this before yours ! You would think after her second she would just let Roma be a baby but no , I bet they love her at baby groups , not !
Maybe that’s why she doesn’t go - nobody talks to her because she is that mum!

Reactions: 8
That’s the best thing about it ... romaaaa is her 3rd! I think I was a tad conscious with my first I used to compare him to friends baby’s but with my second I learned that they all get to where they need to be, some may be quicker than others

Reactions: 7
Whoever swirls is, their house must be bad if you say it’s worse than the Conway clans 😖

She never talks about her son Rocco has she completely forgot about him ?
I wouldn’t say that’s always true, she mentioned him in her mother’s day post. As someone who has also lost a baby to miscarriage, but also has 3 living children, I wouldnt mention my own baby loss frequently, although I know everyone is different.

This is her

Just look at the junk in the living room , tbf she seems nice enough and the children are happy I just couldn’t live like that
All the tit in her background gives me anxiety just looking at it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.