Kerry Conway #3 Overpriced rover, relationship over, she’d sell her kid for a couple of quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when she spoke about adopting. I actually thought it was quite irresponsible to put it on a vlog, because she clearly had no intention of going through with it. Fast forward a couple weeks and she was expecting Roma.

I doubt they would have got through the initial stages of adopting anyway. Their finances are a mess, not to mention the state of the home, even back then.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“This childs just stood up. What are you doing Roma, your not even 8 months old....” 🙄🙄🙄 anything to get in how amazingly clever and advanced her kids are 😂
Get over yourself love.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fostering and adoption would end YouTube and insta for them so I doubt that’s on the cards!

Reactions: 5
The pantry is a dark corner of shelves! She acts like she has a big walk in cupboard not a tiny little squat with corner shelves where she'll never see things again cos they're a crap shape!

Reactions: 5
“This childs just stood up. What are you doing Roma, your not even 8 months old....” 🙄🙄🙄 anything to get in how amazingly clever and advanced her kids are 😂
Get over yourself love.
Shes literally 8 months today 😂😂😂 shes desperate to make them sound advanced, its an average age to be standing

Watching the vlog where she finds out she is pregnant - is this really appropriate for the whole world to see? When she goes to show Warren in his 'office' ...what a mess? And I can not genuinely get over he is only a few months older than my husband. He looks at least 45+.

Reactions: 7
Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s tits
Sounds good!
I noticed the same mess from her stories yesterday is still all over the floor today.

Watching the vlog where she finds out she is pregnant - is this really appropriate for the whole world to see? When she goes to show Warren in his 'office' ...what a mess? And I can not genuinely get over he is only a few months older than my husband. He looks at least 45+.
How old is he?

Seen kerrys tweet today about aria 🙄🙄🙄 reference to here hey that we called her out for calling that poor girl feral! All those stupid hash tags

Reactions: 3
Warren has the body of a much older man, I think it’s partly down to his posture. He slumps and drags himself along when he walks.

Did anyone see the stories of their kitchen on the Conway Home account? She used a filter but it looked like the worktops and sink were full.

Reactions: 3
Warren has the body of a much older man, I think it’s partly down to his posture. He slumps and drags himself along when he walks.

Did anyone see the stories of their kitchen on the Conway Home account? She used a filter but it looked like the worktops and sink were full.
I think Kerry is shocking for hunching over too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.