Kerry Conway #2 New House Is A Dump, Married To A Lump, Dumb And Dumber Will Be Needing A Plumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some people just have zero style. Simple as that. ??‍♀ You don't have to spend a lot of money to look tidy and well put together, but she's just clueless.
As for Warren... well, you can't polish a turd.
Polish a turd ????

Why has she constantly got aria on the boob?! She’s 6 months old surely she dosent need feeding the whole time she was at the channel mum event?

Reactions: 4
Also, isn't their living room quite small? Surely putting shelves in those alcoves at the side of the fireplace is going to make it look even smaller?
Or does she mean for somewhere else?

Polish a turd ????

Why has she constantly got aria on the boob?! She’s 6 months old surely she dosent need feeding the whole time she was at the channel mum event?
She's being used as a dummy. She doesn't know what to do with her when she cries so feeds her. Roma cotton's on to this early on and there you go, she's not happy unless she's feeding or pretend feeding.
Also, isn't their living room quite small? Surely putting shelves in those alcoves at the side of the fireplace is going to make it look even smaller?
Or does she mean for somewhere else?
She said alcoves. It depends what the carpenter comes up with. I presume she's putting her TV on the wall but then they probably haven't even considered that either

Reactions: 6
Yes, I’d say it’s stupid getting shelving at the side of the chimney breast as it’s not like it’s a small dead space. They could fit some furniture in that space. The living room is small enough without cramming shelving in it! She’s got no dress sense and not a clue about this house ?

She's being used as a dummy. She doesn't know what to do with her when she cries so feeds her. Roma cotton's on to this early on and there you go, she's not happy unless she's feeding or pretend feeding.
Not defending Kerry but I will defend breastfeeding. That is pretty much the way it is. The saying goes "if in doubt boobs out!" It's a failsafe way to keep baby content and happy! My son is 1.5 years and breastfeeding and obviously can clearly tell me when he wants it now (clearly means pulling at my top) there's been many a time I've been stuck for what's wrong so just feed!

Although I will not, nor have i ever stopped 5 times on a short journey for that. There are some circumstances when a baby must wait!!

Yes, I’d say it’s stupid getting shelving at the side of the chimney breast as it’s not like it’s a small dead space. They could fit some furniture in that space. The living room is small enough without cramming shelving in it! She’s got no dress sense and not a clue about this house ?
Yeah, this is what I mean! That living room looks quite small for a family of 5, if they put full shelves in the space like Kate bowbow won't it look a lot smaller? Like you say, chairs could go there, or whatever other crap they've got haha

Wtf is she on about, a herbalife ad on her grid about getting back into workouts and how toned she's looking yet on her stories a pic in her bra saying she has no bum & no energy to workout. These people honestly don't care about the tit they are spouting, just how much money they make. It's infuriating!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She literally said today that she hasn't had time or energy to work out lately. Also she looks exactly the same as before.
Absolute crap

Reactions: 5
Like duck she even does Herbalife with all the costa coffees she drinks.
Really pisses me off when they just blatantly lie to us!

Reactions: 7
I think Kerry pushes the grungy style a bit too much, the choker tops and clunky boots don't suit her or go with anything she wears. I do think Roma is forever on the boob, I feel she constantly bleats on about breastfeeding....we get it Kerry you breastfeed!!
Also shelving will totally make the room look smaller and probably darker too. They literally have no idea. I thought her prints in her old house was also trying to rip off Katie Ellisons playroom pictures, she has no originality does Kerry x

Shes such a liar! Just seen her Instagram and shes peddling that herbalife again saying shes got into the swing of workouts again but on her stories shes saying shes got no energy right now for workouts!! And that's still on her stories at the same time! Just unbelievable

Not defending Kerry but I will defend breastfeeding. That is pretty much the way it is. The saying goes "if in doubt boobs out!" It's a failsafe way to keep baby content and happy! My son is 1.5 years and breastfeeding and obviously can clearly tell me when he wants it now (clearly means pulling at my top) there's been many a time I've been stuck for what's wrong so just feed!

Although I will not, nor have i ever stopped 5 times on a short journey for that. There are some circumstances when a baby must wait!!
See this, with new babies yes. But in context at Roma's age she should be having more stimulation than feeding. A good health advisor has probably told her this. Hence why suggesting the bottle

I breast fed all mine too and I didn't once feel like a dummy or have to stop 5 times to feed. The more Roma whinges the more she's being used. There is a massive difference to what most sensible people do whilst feeding and what Kerry does. I honestly believe Roma whinges for seconds and she feeds her and doesn't try anything else...which is far from when in doubt boobs out philosophy

Reactions: 3
She ‘really enjoyed taking part in the 21day herbal life challenge’ I don’t believe for a second that she did a single day of the challenge or ate any of those bars that she’s holding in the picture. She hasn’t mentioned in any vlogs or insta stories that she doing the daily workout (and we all know how she loves filming herself working out). She’s been eating completely normally as far as I have seen

Reactions: 8
She was downing the dairy milk on her insta stories last week or two whilst laughing as Roma tried to root for it.

So many people suggesting local kitchen supplier etc. She's adamant she wants a "Wickes" kitchen isn't she!!
Notice she tagged Wren too? Is that a big notice me and give me a freebie tag????

Reactions: 5
So many people suggesting local kitchen supplier etc. She's adamant she wants a "Wickes" kitchen isn't she!!
Notice she tagged Wren too? Is that a big notice me and give me a freebie tag????
Oh yeah definitely trying to get noticed and get a free kitchen. All the comments were saying so expensive and with everything else they've got to do, its spend spend spend.
People are trying to help by saying get someone independent and local they'll be much cheaper but she says they are the same price?! I bet shes only spoke to 1 firm locally and thats it and i think she is adamant on a Wickes kitchen regardless of the cost.

Bet shes emailed some kitchen companies too from her main account asking for a deal! Would not suprise me in the slightest

But wickes kitchens aren't even all that?! She's acting like shes getting a magnet kitchen fitted.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.