Kerry Conway #2 New House Is A Dump, Married To A Lump, Dumb And Dumber Will Be Needing A Plumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think they have been blessed with their rental homes. They all seemed quite nice to be honest.

I think they have seen other people on YouTube and think oh look at what they have done and we will do that.

They are blessed they have time to clean and do some decorating before they move in. Not everybody does even with young children.

Reactions: 3
They went in like a bull in a china shop. They're going to regret it, big time.

Reactions: 8
Just saw on wardens insta they are going london today for a channel mums event.
You know what alot of mums go on their own as its a channel Mums event. Why does warren have to tag along.

Reactions: 6
You know what alot of mums go on their own as its a channel Mums event. Why does warren have to tag along.
I was about to post this! I bet the other CM mums hate him going too. Spitting all over them as he talks ??

Reactions: 7
I don't think Kerry has the confidence to ever go somewhere just by herself or just with her kids. Like somewhere out of her comfort zone.
I saw Katie from mummydaddyme is also going but unlike Kerry she is going alone. Good on her.

Because he's a big woman!

Reactions: 5
I don't think Kerry has the confidence to ever go somewhere just by herself or just with her kids. Like somewhere out of her comfort zone.
I saw Katie from mummydaddyme is also going but unlike Kerry she is going alone. Good on her.
Ysis and Kateplus are going it seems alone too. Most of them do. But they're not going alone, they all go together. Colleagues meeting up. Why can't Kerry go and have some alone time with no kids or hubby just to catch up with colleagues/friends?

Reactions: 7
STOP THE PRESS EVERYONE, they've been stuck in traffic for SEVEN minutes because some swans are having a little walk on the motorway. Which is actually kind of funny, but no, Kerry has a good moan about the wildlife.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was never a confident driver so i bet she'll never use that car very much. If at all. Its too big for her.
I noticed all the other YouTube mums going to this event alone. Some taking babies that are breastfeeding but are still going without their partners. Why can't she??? Why is Warren tagging along??? Go somewhere on your own Kerry! She just can't manage, can she.
The other girls will have been looked after by grandma at the crack of dawn till whatever time they get back which is tight on her. Why can't Warren stay home and do the childcare?! He never looks after them kids on his own

Reactions: 4
Warren must class himself as a mum? god forbid there be such a thing as "mum-con" and not include the best dad in the whole wide world?

• Haha
Dopey Warren really does love himself 'always time for my fans' on the new pic for his grid what a tit.
Oh and the rolling up of the sleeve to show ya tattoo doesn't help you or make you in the same league as Lucy Carter hubby you can only dream of coming anywhere near to his league dopey.

Dopey Warren really does love himself 'always time for my fans' on the new pic for his grid what a tit.
Oh and the rolling up of the sleeve to show ya tattoo doesn't help you or make you in the same league as Lucy Carter hubby you can only dream of coming anywhere near to his league dopey.

Pmsl! Fans?! He’s deluded! ? And his tattoo - well he really doesn’t have the face or the body to suit it. ? Great face for radio though.......

Warren probably went because they had to take Roma .. she couldn’t be without her tit dummy for a day whilst Kerry went on her own ?

Reactions: 1
Pmsl! Fans?! He’s deluded! ? And his tattoo - well he really doesn’t have the face or the body to suit it. ? Great face for radio though.......
They have already tried radio .. probably didn’t pay the bills ??

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.