Kerry Conway #2 New House Is A Dump, Married To A Lump, Dumb And Dumber Will Be Needing A Plumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this sounds awful, but Kerry and Warren are both geeky try hards.
You know like those people that are just cringey and always think their cooler than they are? Like in high school they'd be in the "loser squad" but both want to be so cool like a jock or cheerleader. ? They can't think for themselves, everything they do they copy from someone else.

What does Warren actually do for work?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else notice that the screen shot of warrens insta earlier has his follower count at 5927 but since then he’s lost like 160 odd followers! ?

Reactions: 3
Anyone else notice that the screen shot of warrens insta earlier has his follower count at 5927 but since then he’s lost like 160 odd followers! ?
Could be that bot clear up that Instagram did, Mrs Meldrum lost 1.5k .
Although, I'd like to just think people don't want to follow Warren any more ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Warren's a total prat isn't he... Everyone and their mum know Ladbaby is extremely tall. I think he mentions it in every other video his height, and if not you can clearly tell. So he Instagram's who knew he's this tall?!?! Wtf! No Warren you and Kerry haven't got that charisma of him and his wife. You'll never get to where they are. Plus at least they are happy and currently realistic with their home even living with a door cut in half in the kitchen!

Oh no the photo of him today with the other two guys is abit cringe ? his jumper sleeves rolled up to show off his tattoo next to Lucy’s husband ? It does look like he has lost some weight though!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh no the photo of him today with the other two guys is abit cringe ? his jumper sleeves rolled up to show off his tattoo next to Lucy’s husband ? It does look like he has lost some weight though!
So so cringe! Who does he think he is! And the moobs! Just gross! You need a bra mate!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I only know he's lost weight because Kerry posted comparison photos of him in his boxers and I almost choked on my vomit when I saw them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Just seen the photo of Warren next to Jordan Carter ? he is so desperate to be like him, he just looks very awkward and out of place. I totally know what you mean about them being geeky. They just seem like the type who try to say all the phrases which they think are cool....but just come across so cringe.

Reactions: 4
Warren has not got the body for that sort of tattoo, but i also cannot stand the Jordan Carter or Lucy.... they are both up their own arse, they love themselves and i really hate people like that.

I'm not even being funny and i cringe having to say this but what the hell was kerry wearing today? A nasty greyed out vest which once upon a time was white under an ugly snakeskin wrap dress with those awful furry (free) boots (with definitely no socks).
I mean surely she could have picked better. I know she has no style but that really shocked me since she was going to an event. It looked like she made no effort at all

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone noticed lots of the CM ladies posted group photos, tagging each other etc. No sign of Kerry in any of them. Definitely doesn't fit in with the rest of them!

Reactions: 6
I noticed Rebecca Lamb was missing from the photos too. Kerry defo doesn’t fit in, those boots she wears are awful! Maybe ok for the school run in the snow..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not in any group pictures. She isn’t your typical mum instagramer, she is so plain and dull. I recon she’s quite quiet in real life too and probably just sits in the corner on her own.
Some of Emily norris’s Picture show all the glam mums with lovely clothes and hair, can you imagine her on the end of that line up ? wearing drab dark clothes, hair not even brushed! Nahhhh she don’t fit in

Warrens latest insta post with Emily Norris. Does she even talk to him?! She must think he's such a creep.
I find it weird that Kerry posted no photos of her and other YouTubers at all! Does she even have any real life friends. She never mentions going out with friends just her mum.

I was just looking back on her instagram to see when she got those awful boots and found this beauty. Wtf is she wearing and why are the kids so miss matched in clothes far too small for them?!
A4D3CD7A-E316-4042-AF55-C2210D30BFB7.jpeg
A4D3CD7A-E316-4042-AF55-C2210D30BFB7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.