Kerry Conway #2 New House Is A Dump, Married To A Lump, Dumb And Dumber Will Be Needing A Plumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, her latest grid post is just sad. Hiking boots and a snake print dress, plus she looks like she's got a bald patch.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Latest stories- i i i i i i ! All about me and why I want!!!!

Reactions: 1
I used to really like Kerry but her whole moany ‘I’m so tired all the time’ is really starting to annoy me. Don’t even get me started on the breastfeeding thing constantly being thrust down our throats. Other mums breastfeed too Kerry, get over yourself you’re not the first one to do it! ?

Reactions: 7
Kerry looked really pissed off in her home account stories this morning.
Roma was feeding again and warren was talking in the background saying tell them we have a carpenter coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly they just seem to be wasting money left right and centre! Carpenter coming but Warren can plaster?!?!? I dread to think the mess he's made.

Have I missed the major problem that was life ruining that was going to be shared on a vlog? As she's seeing her kitchen plans and was looking forward to it!

Reactions: 2
Not sure when we're going to hear what the life ruining kitchen plans are.
Money for a fireplace to be fitted now ???

Did any one see Kate Murnanes room reveal? With the shelves in the alcoves? It looks beautiful but her dads a carpenter and did it all for them. Kerry never has original ideas so it’s probably going to look the same ?

For some reason I reckon a Wickes kitchen, nice sale on at the mo.
But built in shelves and cabinets in alcoves fitted by a carpenter will cost a bomb!

Reactions: 2
I can't wait till she looks at lighting fightings. She's going to the want the most expensive ones there too.

They are just spending money without thinking.

She seriously needs to ditch those awful building site workman's boots and give it a rest with the whole look at me im a breastfeeding mum. We get it. If you want to keep flashing those droopy udders then go and be a page three girl and shut up about it?

• Haha
What’s with yet another pic of her in a discoloured tatty old bra.... maybe she should be spending her money on some new underwear (and boots) rather than some bloody jars for her pantry ?

Reactions: 13
Her bras always look grubby. You can pick up a bra in Primark for £2 Kez! ?

Reactions: 8
I wonder if the “sex cereal” will be out tonight. Kez in her filthy bra & knickers, , Wazza in his dirty boxers. So romantic. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was just looking back on her instagram to see when she got those awful boots and found this beauty. Wtf is she wearing and why are the kids so miss matched in clothes far too small for them?! View attachment 5755View attachment 5755
She’s got a lovely figure but she looks like a bag lady in this pic, she looks frumpy. I honestly think they have no idea .. si si’s clothes look like they would fit ariaaaaaaaa ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Some people just have zero style. Simple as that. ??‍♀ You don't have to spend a lot of money to look tidy and well put together, but she's just clueless.
As for Warren... well, you can't polish a turd.

You know, I don't think the boots are too bad, I think it's how she wears them to death and has no idea how to style them.
She's just a bit bloody clueless about everything ?
Those grotty bras need to go in the bin, they offend my eyeballs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.