Kerry Conway #2 New House Is A Dump, Married To A Lump, Dumb And Dumber Will Be Needing A Plumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she actually just said on her story ‘I never even got this many messages when I had Roma, they usually do really well’

Urm wtf 😩 it’s like they have these kids jsut for the gram!!
I just watched that too "having a baby is usually a big event on social media, it usually does quite well"
Litterally just knocked me sick 🤮

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She did used to have them overr night quite regularly from what i remember from the videos, before roma.
On kerrys Instagram her own dad commented too offering help and she said she doesn't like to ask.
I'm sure they all offered plenty of times when they were knocking that house down and was probably refused because Kerry wants to do it all #supermum #imsogood #lookatme 🙄🙄
Kerry the Martyr. 🙄

Reactions: 2
Ive been a mum 15 years (a single mum at 18 for the first 2 years) and I have never ran away to a hotel for a break. Pull your big girl pants up Kerry and get yourself back to your other girls. My youngest has autism and hardly ever sleeps, melatonin helps him get to sleep but doesn’t keep him asleep. Last month one night he fell asleep at 6pm, woke at 11pm and was up for the whole night until 7pm the next night. He also has seperation anxiety from me so I can not leave him as he will bite himself until he bleeds. I do not moan, I do not run away. I am a parent, those are not options I would ever consider. You tubers are playing the mental health card at the mo and it’s bloosy frustrating....most haven’t got a clue how hard parenting can be sometimes.

Reactions: 16
Stop with the meme’s and quotes!! Iv suffered mental health problems too so do feel for her but how many is she going to post and warren has been posting them aswell🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s coming across attention seeking now! (Obvs) 😏

Reactions: 12
Wow wow Warren is more excited about some other dads gender reveal than he was for his own 😮😮😮 that's awful

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I just watched that too "having a baby is usually a big event on social media, it usually does quite well"
Litterally just knocked me sick 🤮
I actually can't believe she said that. Thats honestly what she thinks!! she definitely needs to delete social media and focus on whats in front of her.
Her and that husband are both disgusting. They care too much about other people's lives and not enough on their own!

Reactions: 6
And that warren won't be out on his own with them girls, i bet his mum will be lurking in the background but he won't show that, wants everyone to think hes an amazing dad when i only see a mediocre one 🤔

Reactions: 4
And another thing. If Kerry really felt she was not a good mum and the children deserved better basically saying she has depression then she wouldn't WANT to be getting up and dressed in the morning, she wouldn't WANT to put make up on, she wouldn't WANT to go outside or do anything really and listen to her on them insta stories.... Shes just an attention seeker!

And whats that thing she keeps thinking about that happened 6 or 7 years ago which is effecting her? Was it when Warren told her to abort sienna and he didn't want a child? It must have felt like history repeating itself when he said the same about Roma hey? 🤔🤔

I always wondered why she was with him. Hes ugly and just doesn't sound like a very nice man at all. She could do so much better.
After watching that imperfect tag video, it was all the more obvious she has got really low self esteem and shes latched onto Warren thinking she can't do any better

Well this might sound nasty but I dont believe all the crap shes saying about being tired because Roma doesn't sleep if you were so tired you couldn't cope why when your in the hotel are you not just taking it easy and sleeping when Roma sleeps in stead shes managed to get herself up and looking perfect, she doesn't sound tired appears quite chirpy actually.
I've watched other insta mums such as mummy in the know who have had real hard times with non sleepers and many a time I felt like she looked like she was a walking zombie even after getting dressed you could just see and hear the tiredness.
I think the major problem is the house, the move and the renovations its costing too much let's face it I dont think I've seen a couple of days go by were Kerry didn't go get a Starbucks or most weeks at least buy one lunch from the deli but she hasn't been doing this since the move. Shes also struggling because they seemed to think it didn't matter what house you buy you can do anything to it, yet in reality you cant just move windows replace front door take chimneys out easily or cheaply and you certainly cannot make a small house bigger easily. She is basically living in 1 tiny sitting room I noticed they must be drying clothes in there, she said shes spending more time in the kitchen yes that cos it's the biggest room but because there is no table not really great to spend too much time in it.
All that and also the fact she isn't happy with the root shes gone feeding/sleeping with Roma is the problem. But feel house and money are her biggest issues.

Also no way is Warren on his own with the girls look at their hair nicely in bunches with bows pulling back fringes. He may try and make out hes alone but no way has he done the girls hair better than Kerry even does it.

Reactions: 11
And another thing. If Kerry really felt she was not a good mum and the children deserved better basically saying she has depression then she wouldn't WANT to be getting up and dressed in the morning, she wouldn't WANT to put make up on, she wouldn't WANT to go outside or do anything really and listen to her on them insta stories.... Shes just an attention seeker!

And whats that thing she keeps thinking about that happened 6 or 7 years ago which is effecting her? Was it when Warren told her to abort sienna and he didn't want a child? It must have felt like history repeating itself when he said the same about Roma hey? 🤔🤔

I always wondered why she was with him. Hes ugly and just doesn't sound like a very nice man at all. She could do so much better.
After watching that imperfect tag video, it was all the more obvious she has got really low self esteem and shes latched onto Warren thinking she can't do any better
I agree about the depression I was diagnosed out of the blue 8 years ago I had been feeling awful for weeks struggling to get up on a morning been late to work because of it didn't want to do anything, went to work cos had to, did stuff for the children cos had to, but went from going out weekends to just doing nothing avoiding social stuff etc. Then went to work one day a burst into tears when the child I was due to work with was off sick and her mum hadn't called me, I told my boss how hard I had found it getting to work that day and she sent me straight to doctors. My doctor was great I told her how I couldn't really explain how I felt just like it was extreme tiredness both physically and mental to the point I was in pain just getting out of bed along with others and the stress of my son who had ASD and schools had been difficult she diagnosed me with depression I was shocked I just though lifes tough at the min I'm stress and struggling but never once thought I had depression.

I'm wondering if the thing shes talking about not getting over is when she lost their son. Have to say I dont think you ever get over that you just learn to get on with life, my friends son died at birth after problems during the delivery and this is what she says. Although a little different have to say I dont think I got over my 2 miscarriages I just learnt to get on with life but still 12 years since my first feel down and tear up at times. So if it is the son they lost she may need to speak to someone but I doubt she will ever get over it.

Reactions: 1
As soon as these you tubers and instagrammers get criticised, they appear with “anxiety” “depression” “having an hard time”.

How can removing yourself from your children for the weekend help the lack of sleep? Especially when you take the youngest none sleeper with you?

I feel bad for her if she genuinely is finding it tough. But the choice of having a weekend break won’t just instantly cure the issues.
Exactly what I thought she's got anxiety because she's read here and heard a few home truths 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just watched moaning moo's absolute self indulgent shite. She doesn't half rile me up with her pity me attitude.
She says she bored in the hotel room and can't go to the spa, swimming pool closed and nothing really around to walk to.
Next sentence, it's great being in the hotel room to sit on the bed and do nothing.
It's like the drip doesn't even know her own mind!
Why the hell is she still there?!
Go the duck home to your building site and look after your other two children and stop acting like you've just had sextuplets and you've been under so much pressure!
You chose to have three children.
You chose to move into that dump.
You chose to get yourself into financial distress.
What the hell is she going to do when she has her next "meltdown"? Off she trots to the nearest hotel?!
I'm actually flabbergasted!
I see she was able enough to get up and put on a face of makeup and ask people for advice on what she should do to manage her "feelings" and yet she said in the latest youtube video that she has self referred herself.
Why the hell are you milking followers for advice if you've self referred?
Lies probably for sympathy. All lies!
"I wonder if i should go a walk to the shops"... yeah with what money? Because it's quite clear you can barely clothe your children or give them a livable environment.
Even going window shopping isn't going to help your mental health when you start thinking- "Oh i need this, and this, and this would look good for instagram"...
duck me honestly!😫

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The bit about births usually doing so well definitely disgusted me. Just that turn of phrase shows off exactly what she is - a fame hungry, attention seeking pathetic little woman who can’t even step up. I know motherhood is hard - it’s the hardest thing I’ve ever done. And I know many people suffer mental health issues. But you dont just duck off to a hotel.

Reactions: 6
If she’s talking about something that happened 6/7 years ago then it can’t be about losing her son as sienna is only 6 isn’t she?
Weren’t they broken into at some point? Maybe it’s that. Although I do wonder if maybe their house was such a tit tip that they went out one day, forgot how messy their house was then came home and thought they’d been broken into!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was in when they were broken in to, must have been very scary. But she’s mentioned it a few times and I get the impression this new thing she has never mentioned? And definitely not Rocco as that was between Sienna and Aria, so about 5 years ago?

Reactions: 2
I know she won't say this but i believe it was warren telling her to have an abortion with Sienna and now hes said it again with roma its brought all the feelings back.
But she won't say that so who knows 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I do have to defend her here as I think just because some people have it harder, doesn't mean she isn't allowed to find things tough.

Although I do believe her feeling like this has been caused by the house. I think she's realised they have made a huge expensive mistake.

I’d have more sympathy for her if she actually admitted she’s feeling the way she is because of the house, which I also believe is the reason.
She wanted the chimney out for her range cooker which had probably caused a lot of their money to dwindle away. Their house didn’t need to be in the state it is now if she’d waited, she served like she wanted everything done ASAP and now she can’t cope living in a building site. The money spent on her weekend away could’ve been spent on getting sienna back into her room.

Reactions: 8
Everyone can find life tough at times but i personally can't justify staying away at a hotel and even then moaning about the lack of sleep and seemingly not giving a toss about your other two children. In the insta stories she didn't once mention being away from Sienna or Aria or missing them or even feeling somewhat bad/guilty about it. No, it was all about her as per usual. When she does talk about the kids it's to moan about their behaviour or the lack of sleep.
If people want to feel sympathy for her, then i don't think this is the place for you quite frankly. Not hating on anyone here. I just don't get people who play both sides of the fence.
She doesn't care about selling things to people through Ad's that she doesn't even use or wouldn't buy had it not have been gifted.
She flips the lid on anyone who leaves even the slightest unsavory comment.
She says this is her job and yet all she does is moan whereas there are many people out there being a parent, holding down a part time/full time job outside the home, looking after other relatives and still doing the run of the mill errands that all of use do i.e. groceries, bills, appointments etc
Although even Kerry gets her groceries delivered and still moans about how tired she is!
Zero sympathy from me!
She doesn't mind showing off the range rover and the kindly sent items and bragging about the new house before they moved in and now when reality sets in we're supposed to have sympathy? Telling people that rent that they are "mugs"?... suited them fine for years and she wouldn't have liked anyone calling her a mug!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.