Kerry Conway #2 New House Is A Dump, Married To A Lump, Dumb And Dumber Will Be Needing A Plumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont believe for 1 second that Warren is minding the other 2 by himself 🤔

Reactions: 3
No, me neither😂
Why do the mothers have to weigh in on social media?! If you genuinely want to show your support then get in touch with them directly. I thought that when I saw her mum posted under her Facebook post yesterday. If you’re that worried, bloody phone them, not post about it online 🙄

For God's sake Kerry, if you need a break that much then get off your pissing phone and go the duck to sleep!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You said what we are all thinking! My favourite bit was the simple “get a grip”. She REALLY needs to do that! I love how she deleted it.... then storied it 🤔🤔🤔
Get a grip indeed! Running off to hide away in a hotel🤣..... Why did she pop so many kids out if she cant handle it! Dj wozza got carried away with his mic didnt he, couldnt control that either🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Get a grip indeed! Running off to hide away in a hotel🤣..... Why did she pop so many kids out if she cant handle it! Dj wozza got carried away with his mic didnt he, couldnt control that either🙄
What an image 🙊🤢

She hasn’t coped well with the transition to 3 kids at all has she, even though from what she shows Roma is an easy little thing.

Reactions: 4
She’s using breastfeeding as an excuse for being weak and not instilling any type of routine or boundaries at the beginning and now she’s paying the price. There is no nutritional need to feed a baby on demand at 7 months. There is no need to co-sleep for such a long period of time so that it’s now become a habit which will be very difficult to break. She needs to get her off her tit every 5 seconds and get her into her own bed. It’s total attachment parenting which has been driven from over indulging the baby. Now she’s hit a brick wall because she wants a good night sleep and to be off the boob but it’s all the poor baby has ever known. She’s just so ridiculous it’s embarrassing how weak she is!!

Reactions: 8
What is wrong with these vlogger mummies! Since when does your baby control you? She needs to get a grip, get Roma into a sleep training routine and get on with life! A 6 month old does not need to feed every 2 hours round the clock and in my opinion she has absolutley no right to moan. Has she forgotten that she is the adult? She is the one in control and she is the one that can sort out her own issues! You would have thought after 2 babies she would have understood this! And I'm fed up of people being called out as 'trolls when actually they are just being honest. Just because someone is saying something you don't want to hear doesn't make them wrong!! God they all drive me insane!! Deleting comments is just another extension of wanting that Instagram perfect life.....She wants to be 'real and raw'but won't accept all aspects of that...including honest opinions! #rantover

She really has no balance at all with Roma, maybe BLW isnt the best way for her, if she fed her a bowl of cottage pie or something homemade to fill her tummy (not that disgusting lemon chicken🤢) Roma may want the boob less therefore Kerry SHOULD be able to put her down. Im just saying it for someone that clearly cant handle the constant feeding, sleepless nights and juggling everything that it may be a good plan for her! Nothing against BLW. I just think Roma has always been a bigger than average baby and shes looking for more from Kerry, poor little mite just wants a decent bloody feed.
If Warren mum is praising him for having the girls it just goes to show how often he bonds with them alone!! Sad really.

Reactions: 6
I have to defend BLW, BF and cosleeping here! I do all 3! My son is 18m and still boobs on demand... granted it's only 2-3 times a day now as he can't demand it while I'm at work. He starts off in his cot and very often ends up in my bed because he wakes and I cannot be bothered to spend time getting him back to sleep in his cot! He's been eating more than my 6 year old does for a long time, even though I've never ever spoon fed him. One day last week he literally ate ALL of his 7, yes 7, meals and still wanted 3 feeds! If it's the weekend he'll sometimes feed from me every 2 hours! I don't feel like there's a need to sleep train, or "get them off the tit" or fill their bellies by spoon feeding. You cannot spoil a baby and co sleeping does not make habits that are hard to break!

However, all other parents following "attachment" parenting just crack on with it! There's absolutely no need to book onto hotels to get away from kids. Ffs I've still never spent a night away from mine but that's how it is, you choose to have kids, you choose to look after them and put up with a lack of sleep.

Kerry needs to sort herself out. She choose these children so she needs to put her kids first! If she can't handle 24 hour parenting she needs to consider a real job and put the children in a creche like lots of parents need to do! She genuinely doesn't get how bleeping lucky she is to have 3 healthy children so its time to be a parent to them and stop complaining!!

• Heart
I have to defend BLW, BF and cosleeping here! I do all 3! My son is 18m and still boobs on demand... granted it's only 2-3 times a day now as he can't demand it while I'm at work. He starts off in his cot and very often ends up in my bed because he wakes and I cannot be bothered to spend time getting him back to sleep in his cot! He's been eating more than my 6 year old does for a long time, even though I've never ever spoon fed him. One day last week he literally ate ALL of his 7, yes 7, meals and still wanted 3 feeds! If it's the weekend he'll sometimes feed from me every 2 hours! I don't feel like there's a need to sleep train, or "get them off the tit" or fill their bellies by spoon feeding. You cannot spoil a baby and co sleeping does not make habits that are hard to break!

However, all other parents following "attachment" parenting just crack on with it! There's absolutely no need to book onto hotels to get away from kids. Ffs I've still never spent a night away from mine but that's how it is, you choose to have kids, you choose to look after them and put up with a lack of sleep.

Kerry needs to sort herself out. She choose these children so she needs to put her kids first! If she can't handle 24 hour parenting she needs to consider a real job and put the children in a creche like lots of parents need to do! She genuinely doesn't get how bleeping lucky she is to have 3 healthy children so its time to be a parent to them and stop complaining!!
I also breastfeed on demand, co sleep and BLW. Now on my 3rd and have done it with all 3. I whole heartedly agree that you can’t spoil a baby! My 5mo is asleep on my chest right now 😊

I think the thing here is that you and I are happy with doing this with, and for, our kids. Kerry obviously isn’t happy with how it is playing out for her - she doesn’t seem to be able to cope with the demands it places on her. She needs to work out a parenting style that suits her a bit better so she doesn’t have to take herself off for some quiet time

Reactions: 8
Yeah i saw the video where she said she had to give roma a snack when she saw the older two eating.
She should just give her food when shes feeding the others. Its not rocket science. She should know this being her third child 🤦‍♀️
She said she didn't know if roma should be having three meals a day plus snacks, maybe not, but just feed her when shes hungry and not restrict her because "thats not what shes read for her age" or whatever the excuse is.
Roma is very much like Warren and is a big baby, she probably will want more food than average. She can give it and still breastfeed. I remember she used to restrict Sienna having food when she was a toddler too and shes also like Warren with her food (in my opinion).
There is nothing wrong with giving food as long as its healthy. I remember watching a video and sienna went up to her with one of those naked bars saying she was hungry and kerry told her she couldn't have it because she had just eaten.
I felt so sorry for that little girl, it wasn't like she was going to her with a bar of chocolate or a packet of sweets ☹

Yeah i saw the video where she said she had to give roma a snack when she saw the older two eating.
She should just give her food when shes feeding the others. Its not rocket science. She should know this being her third child 🤦‍♀️
She said she didn't know if roma should be having three meals a day plus snacks, maybe not, but just feed her when shes hungry and not restrict her because "thats not what shes read for her age" or whatever the excuse is.
Roma is very much like Warren and is a big baby, she probably will want more food than average. She can give it and still breastfeed. I remember she used to restrict Sienna having food when she was a toddler too and shes also like Warren with her food (in my opinion).
There is nothing wrong with giving food as long as its healthy. I remember watching a video and sienna went up to her with one of those naked bars saying she was hungry and kerry told her she couldn't have it because she had just eaten.
I felt so sorry for that little girl, it wasn't like she was going to her with a bar of chocolate or a packet of sweets ☹
I picked up on the bit about 3 meals. And she said maybe she shouldn't have 3 yet. But again back to BLW, the advice there is go straight in with 3 meals! She's pushing something she doesn't really understand!

I agree though. As an adult if we want chocolate or fruit or whatever after a meal we have it. As most parents, I don't allow junk food before meals but as long as they're eating a healthy diet, let them eat if they're hungry!!

Reactions: 5
She wants to be the breastfeeding mum untill roma turns one just like anna sacconne does but the difference between them is that anna has the time to do it all alone because she has child care. She also doesn't live in a building site where as kerry is the opposite and she has to do it all on her own and she can't.
She wants to do the gym now like meldrum but shea got pat at home with her.
She wants to be the "supermum" who is doing it all and its just not achievable. But she won't adjust and find a way that works for her. She wants to do what all the others are doing 🙄

Reactions: 7
Also picked up on the 3 meal thing. She really doesn’t get BLW at all, and yet claims to be such an expert.

Strikes me that she isn’t very confident in her own parenting choices. She is always chopping and changing how things are done with the kids.

I can’t be the only person who sees what an unhealthy relationship she has with food? Grocery hauls always have a bit with “I know this isn’t the healthiest...” and it’s just normal food. She claims they eat healthily and she eats all these light mayo etc to be healthy, then they get a take away every weekend?! And stuff their faces with chocolate every night? (I also stuff my face with sweets, I don’t judge that, but I don’t pretend I’m a healthy eater!) Always mentioning treat foods or unhealthy things in front of the girls, she will pass on an unhealthy food relationship to them

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.