Kerry Conway #2 New House Is A Dump, Married To A Lump, Dumb And Dumber Will Be Needing A Plumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I picked up on the bit about 3 meals. And she said maybe she shouldn't have 3 yet. But again back to BLW, the advice there is go straight in with 3 meals! She's pushing something she doesn't really understand!

I agree though. As an adult if we want chocolate or fruit or whatever after a meal we have it. As most parents, I don't allow junk food before meals but as long as they're eating a healthy diet, let them eat if they're hungry!!
Exactly and it was just one of those naked bars. And she had already eaten but was obviously still hungry. She was just a tight cow.

Reactions: 4
Also picked up on the 3 meal thing. She really doesn’t get BLW at all, and yet claims to be such an expert.

Strikes me that she isn’t very confident in her own parenting choices. She is always chopping and changing how things are done with the kids.

I can’t be the only person who sees what an unhealthy relationship she has with food? Grocery hauls always have a bit with “I know this isn’t the healthiest...” and it’s just normal food. She claims they eat healthily and she eats all these light mayo etc to be healthy, then they get a take away every weekend?! And stuff their faces with chocolate every night? (I also stuff my face with sweets, I don’t judge that, but I don’t pretend I’m a healthy eater!) Always mentioning treat foods or unhealthy things in front of the girls, she will pass on an unhealthy food relationship to them
No, she did a video a long time ago. The imperfect tag or something it was called and she said she suffered bullemia. For no real reason.
Someone else said though in here that she is very impressionable and i really get that vibe too.

The food shopping, i agree. Annoying.
And the amount of junk they eat at night is enough for about 5 people let alone just them two!

And i 100% agree she needs to keep her mouth shut around the kids when shes talking about that sort of stuff as it will create a bad relationship with food for her kids too. She can talk about it to them but teach everything in moderation and balance etc instead of what she says

I forgot to say, if you watch that video. I did feel sorry for her a bit because her problems with food stem from her mother. She always had microwave meals, nothing was ever fresh and healthy. I remember she said she put on loads of weight because of it and then she started buying and cooking her own food to combat that.
I did feel sorry for her, sounded like she didn't have the best upbringing

Reactions: 2
It’s stupid anyway, at 7 months she would be easily able to leave her for an hour for a gym class, bottle or not. Feed her before she goes, and then when she gets back. Ok Roma May cry when she is away, but her nutritional needs would be met, someine else could comfort her. And since neither of my girls ever took a bottle, I know a fair bit about it 🙄 you’d think she was the only human to have ever breastfed. Wonder how humanity survived before Kerry conway, hey?!
Exactly! Easily by 7 month you could go for 2/3 hours. As long as you are close by to get back quickly if needed. My breast fed daughter who doesn’t take a bottle was fine for a few hours at that age. If I was there she was worse than if I wasn’t. I would always leave her with hubby or mum who knew how to distract her if she got grouchy. She didn’t feed like a bloody newborn still and could be distracted by toys or a small snack or a walk in the pram. At least until I got home again - she’s pathetic

Reactions: 5
Just reading your comments, I didn’t realise she had gone to the hotel without warren! But she’s at home all day without warren and sienna, can’t the grandparents not have aria 1-2 days a week so she gets that time with Roma on her own. As she won’t get sleep at the hotel as she’s got roma with her, I don’t get what this is achieving,
Unless it’s a way to get out of the building site she is living in which is probably the real reason she hates being at home and why she’s stressed but she will never admit it.
I think the best thing for her to do would be to go out for a drink with friends or with warren for just an hour or 2 without roma or the kids, just up the road at the pub. Or do the school run just her. I have 3 kids and always find just a walk around the block without anyone can just give you enough time to get home and start a fresh and get iou through the new few hours. It’s like she’s glued to the kids all the time

Reactions: 11
Surely she could of paid for a months membership at a gym that she’s eager to join with the money she spent on the hotel, that way she could’ve had time every evening if needed a break and been doing something she apparently wants to do.

Reactions: 7
I do feel sorry for her.
I also have a feeling that Warren is a bit controlling, whether it be coercive or whatever. Hope she feels better for getting away, sounds like she needs it.

Reactions: 2
If Woz’s mother is so “concerned” why the hell doesn’t SHE bloody offer to take the kids once in a while to give them a break?! 🙄

Reactions: 12
I have to defend BLW, BF and cosleeping here! I do all 3! My son is 18m and still boobs on demand... granted it's only 2-3 times a day now as he can't demand it while I'm at work. He starts off in his cot and very often ends up in my bed because he wakes and I cannot be bothered to spend time getting him back to sleep in his cot! He's been eating more than my 6 year old does for a long time, even though I've never ever spoon fed him. One day last week he literally ate ALL of his 7, yes 7, meals and still wanted 3 feeds! If it's the weekend he'll sometimes feed from me every 2 hours! I don't feel like there's a need to sleep train, or "get them off the tit" or fill their bellies by spoon feeding. You cannot spoil a baby and co sleeping does not make habits that are hard to break!

However, all other parents following "attachment" parenting just crack on with it! There's absolutely no need to book onto hotels to get away from kids. Ffs I've still never spent a night away from mine but that's how it is, you choose to have kids, you choose to look after them and put up with a lack of sleep.

Kerry needs to sort herself out. She choose these children so she needs to put her kids first! If she can't handle 24 hour parenting she needs to consider a real job and put the children in a creche like lots of parents need to do! She genuinely doesn't get how bleeping lucky she is to have 3 healthy children so its time to be a parent to them and stop complaining!!
Agree. I'm not going to lie and say I didn't ever feel trapped, but once I accepted that this was my life for a while, I felt better. She either needs to be strict (something I personally couldn't do with a baby <12mo) or accept this is how it is and it won't last forever. This is her third child, she knows by now how quickly it passes anyway. She's lucky she is surrounded by all her family for support, not everyone is that lucky. I think if Warren and her family agreed to give her a couple of hours to herself each week, she'd feel much better. Roma will be fine for that length of time imo. She doesn't need a weekend away in a boring hotel with no support - Warren is such a bleeping div!
Anyway, we all know the real problem is the house and money, which a hotel stay definitely won't solve.

Reactions: 7
No, she did a video a long time ago. The imperfect tag or something it was called and she said she suffered bullemia. For no real reason.
I didn’t know that, that’s really sad. It definitely shows in her attitude to food, and I just hope she doesn’t send her girls down a similar route.

Reactions: 3
Btw guys, please can we all take a minute to sit and think about what an absolute hero Warren is for looking after his own children. Serious dad goals. 😍

🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If Woz’s mother is so “concerned” why the hell doesn’t SHE bloody offer to take the kids once in a while to give them a break?! 🙄
She did used to have them overr night quite regularly from what i remember from the videos, before roma.
On kerrys Instagram her own dad commented too offering help and she said she doesn't like to ask.
I'm sure they all offered plenty of times when they were knocking that house down and was probably refused because Kerry wants to do it all #supermum #imsogood #lookatme 🙄🙄

‘For all those who are asking, no she didn’t sleep’
Well what made anyone think a night in a hotel, away from home and home comforts, would make her sleep any better?

I really don’t get how being away from home and her family would help? I just don’t get it.
Surely lunch away from them or a walk or something else would be a lot more acceptable and affordable too?

As soon as these you tubers and instagrammers get criticised, they appear with “anxiety” “depression” “having an hard time”.

How can removing yourself from your children for the weekend help the lack of sleep? Especially when you take the youngest none sleeper with you?

I feel bad for her if she genuinely is finding it tough. But the choice of having a weekend break won’t just instantly cure the issues.

Reactions: 8
The move and the renovations have been a first-class nightmare. Hedging their bets on getting their deposit back has probably begun a domino effect into serious financial problems. It’s evident that they got carried away.
And now it’s snowballing. The house is too small, they can’t get the kitchen they want when they want and so on, and it’s just too much for her.
After disregarding many, many piece of sound advice from people, very defensively I add, I have to think that you reap what you sow.
Life gets tough but if you can foresee difficulties, don’t do it. There is no need to keep up with Mrs M to validate yourself. Make your house your own (hoping you read here), within your own means!
Don’t get yourself into crippling debt trying to do everything at once. You have plenty of time to plan and save without the huge financial weight upon your shoulders.

Reactions: 8
Has she actually just said on her story ‘I never even got this many messages when I had Roma, they usually do really well’

Urm wtf 😩 it’s like they have these kids jsut for the gram!!

• Wow
Has she actually just said on her story ‘I never even got this many messages when I had Roma, they usually do really well’

Urm wtf 😩 it’s like they have these kids jsut for the gram!!
Why else would most instagramers having more kids... all for the money.

She even managers to make a hotel room a mess that only her and her baby are in.

And happy to let her baby eat snacks off a dirty hotel room floor! Nice!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.