Kerry Conway #2 New House Is A Dump, Married To A Lump, Dumb And Dumber Will Be Needing A Plumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ps latest insta story is lovely, just as bad as us then Kez🤪.
I would have more fear of being knocked out by her flying glasses than a punch in the mouth!
Just looked at that! Quite frankly if anyone deserves a punch in the mouth it's her. The way she spoke to people who offered genuine advice on her kitchen plans was absolutely disgusting. People were trying to help and she was so rude!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Roma is still ‘exclusively breast fed’- are you really that thick women, she has started solids, that’s not exclusively breast fed is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Roma is still ‘exclusively breast fed’- are you really that thick women, she has started solids, that’s not exclusively breast fed is it.
I'm so glad someone else said this. It annoyed me watching it but I've bleated on so much about her BLW, not BLW crap that I felt I maybe being a bit petty.
Also the whole thing of she won't take a bottle etc so she can't leave her ever and is hoping for an hour a week in the gym. Did she not say a few weeks ago that someone else was having the girls while building works were going on??

Reactions: 6
I'm so glad someone else said this. It annoyed me watching it but I've bleated on so much about her BLW, not BLW crap that I felt I maybe being a bit petty.
Also the whole thing of she won't take a bottle etc so she can't leave her ever and is hoping for an hour a week in the gym. Did she not say a few weeks ago that someone else was having the girls while building works were going on??
She talks complete utter bullsh*t! Can’t stand the women

Reactions: 4
When the reality of living in a building site/dump sets in and you play the poor mental health card- off you trot to a hotel with one one child!
Hats off to such selfish parenting!(y)
OR
is it all a ploy to us tattlers to let us know that divine saving grace Warren aka super dad of three girls actually able to watch them?! well, two of them... since we've mentioned that he does sweet FA with them😒
Can just picture Sienna now... "daddy where is mumma?.. Oh she's off to a hotel because she can't hack being a parent and the state of the place that you're staying with me in tonight"😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s stupid anyway, at 7 months she would be easily able to leave her for an hour for a gym class, bottle or not. Feed her before she goes, and then when she gets back. Ok Roma May cry when she is away, but her nutritional needs would be met, someine else could comfort her. And since neither of my girls ever took a bottle, I know a fair bit about it 🙄 you’d think she was the only human to have ever breastfed. Wonder how humanity survived before Kerry conway, hey?!

Reactions: 8
Have just read the latest Instagram post. I know everyone deals differently, but I can imagine nothing worse than running away and abandoning 2/3 of my kids if I already felt like a tit mum. Would make me feel like an even shitter one! And why is she posting this “mental breakdown” all over social media?

What the hell is she going to do all weekend?

Reactions: 9
Oh man I just can’t get the mentality.
I’m having such a tit time. I’ve literally had to leave my home to have a break. Still have the baby as she’s breastfed. I feel awful but hey, let me just set up my self timer and pose to grab a photo of this moment. I really want to capture this moment so much, what with me being so down & having such a tit time and all. Now let’s post it to Instagram!
For. duck. Sake. Social media has ruined people.
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Have just read the latest Instagram post. I know everyone deals differently, but I can imagine nothing worse than running away and abandoning 2/3 of my kids if I already felt like a tit mum. Would make me feel like an even shitter one! And why is she posting this “mental breakdown” all over social media?

What the hell is she going to do all weekend?
I was thinking the same thing. I can understand people needing a break but shes not getting one because shes got the one child that causes her "needing a break" with her.
She blames lack of sleep (romas "fault") but she's not going to get a full night's sleep, is she.

So her hotel stay is not going to change anything apart from shes not it staying in that hovel (which i really think it causing her issues). It must be an awful feeling to wake up in a building site every day and not having room or money to change anything.

What a waste of money! When they're struggling as it is?! How much would a hotel cost for two nights where they are then? Madness!

If she needs a break, ask grandparents to watch kids for a couple hours and go our for a drink together. Jesus, me and my hubby never get a break, I'm working then looking after my kids, cleaning the house and all the usual things that come with being a mother!! I dont sit there moaning if one of my kids doesn't sleep to well. It's kinda what I signed up for?!?

It's a genuine waste of money booking her a hotel. She will be bored shitless too, can hardly entertain a 7mnth old in a hotel room all weekend. Wheres she gonna go?! 🤣

It's like he wants the gesture of booking her a spa weekend or something, but can only stretch to a premier inn where the baby has to go along too. Poor sienna and aria.

Reactions: 10
Come now people, what she really wants is a clean bed, clean sheets and a clean toilet.
We can't begrudge her that can we:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg what did u say? I missed it!
My husband would just tell me he was taking our boys out for a few hours if i needed a breather! Isnt it a bit drastic to book a hotel room? Those poor little girls have been at school all week and their mum has bogged off for the weekend. Top mum! Shocked.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.