Kerry Conway #17 I guess we could say the quality of the nails is pretty Dyer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We went to Chania in Greece in April 2 years ago and although it was sunny with blue skies it was cold and very very windy.

Nothing was open, the season very much does not start this early in the year.

Reactions: 2
It’s a freebie stay but they had to pay for their own flights I think? And yeah, the season hasn’t really started yet over there.

I looked at the insta page of the Hotel it only had the grand opening in time for Easter, but it isn't warm sadly despite the shorts and tshirts pictures, and being pretty much the only people there is actually quite sad.
She will still come home and talk about their travels 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Theyre just a swing and slide today 🤣 she harps on they love to travel but when they are away they don't explore at all!!

It's the same even if they go in season though, they're always at soft plays or play parks - never exploring the areas.

I knew she'd be selling the tit out of her free holiday, tagging them every chance she gets and posting a lot in hopes of attracting attention of companies who will give her discounted stays or free trips in future.
We see you kerry 👀

Reactions: 5
I knew she'd be selling the tit out of her free holiday, tagging them every chance she gets and posting a lot in hopes of attracting attention of companies who will give her discounted stays or free trips in future.
We see you kerry 👀
Did she win that holiday & just had to pay for flights?

Reactions: 1
I don't think so because anyone, even people not trying to make a career on social media, could have won that trip so I don't think it was a stipulation of winning

See you horrible trolls, they did leave the hotel and go exploring….. even if it was just down the road to look at the tat shops 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The lot of them are just so ordinary, nothing aspirational about them which I thought was the whole point of Influencers. Every picture is just mediocre.

Reactions: 4
Has she also recently pinned some random travel posts? Is she hoping for a comeback as a travel vlogger after just one week in Greece?

If one of the girls has been diagnosed or on waiting list for adhd/autism could be for them if needs are higher. I can remember her saying before about both Aria and Roma. Unless it’s for a work thing.

Reactions: 1
DLA is only available now for children, adults have to apply for PIP so I reckon it’s for one of the girls. Have a feeling which one, she alluded to something a while back.
She also had P&O cruises open on her browser, please god don’t be on my cruise in August.