Kerry Conway #17 I guess we could say the quality of the nails is pretty Dyer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They will have been snacking since 4 from their doorstep offerings, be needing breakfast now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t follow her anymore because she’s just boring now (no harm to her though, she’s boring because she’s just living normal life like the rest of us)

but my eldest three are the same age as her three, and the older two love lying in and being in their rooms on a weekend morning. At that age they don’t need you to be crafting with them at 8am surely?

Reactions: 4
I’ve always thought this but: Those kids are waaaaay too stimulated. She micromanages their every activity all day every day, they just always seem to be on the go and doing something over the top. I wonder how much she would really be doing if it wasn’t for ‘content’?

A little bit of boredom is actually a really normal and healthy part of brain development that helps a kid to develop skills in strategy planning and problem solving etc. It really doesn’t hurt them to be bored occasionally and to learn to do that without becoming destructive. But I imagine they’ve become so accustomed to doing things for The Gram 24/7 since birth that they’re probably super demanding and out of control if they’re left to entertain themselves. Rod for her own back kinda stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don’t follow her anymore because she’s just boring now (no harm to her though, she’s boring because she’s just living normal life like the rest of us)

but my eldest three are the same age as her three, and the older two love lying in and being in their rooms on a weekend morning. At that age they don’t need you to be crafting with them at 8am surely?
She’s such a helicopter parent

Reactions: 2

I miss her funny lockdown days pre-job back in covid times. She’s not as funny these days!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I miss her funny lockdown days pre-job back in covid times. She’s not as funny these days!
I know, the good old days are long gone sadly! Would love to know if she is still just as much of an idiot, she just isn’t publicising it any more

I really missed her house content, I wonder how many of the kitchen units they have removed to get appliances in? Can only imagine what she has done by now 🤣🤣

In all fairness to her though, I think getting this nursery job has been so great for her. She does lots more with her girls now and must feel self respect at bringing in her own money.

Reactions: 8
In all fairness to her though, I think getting this nursery job has been so great for her. She does lots more with her girls now and must feel self respect at bringing in her own money.
I agree. It must be a relief to have a proper job and not desperately trying to make money from social media. Lots of the other Mum influencers should do the same.

• Heart
Yes it’s good to see her settle into a role as an early years ‘practioner’ and have a bit of normality.

Shame for her kids sakes that she still feels it’s necessary to keep sharing them on an open profile with a large following now that she’s not actually getting anything out of it though. They deserve some privacy now. Especially now Sienna is getting to secondary school age where kids have their own phones and social media and can be so mean.

Yes it’s good to see her settle into a role as an early years ‘practioner’ and have a bit of normality.

Shame for her kids sakes that she still feels it’s necessary to keep sharing them on an open profile with a large following now that she’s not actually getting anything out of it though. They deserve some privacy now. Especially now Sienna is getting to secondary school age where kids have their own phones and social media and can be so mean.
Absolutely, all the kids will see what a try hard her mum is and see everything she puts up. Poor kid.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, I’ve stopped following her too, it’s just too all mundane now, completely boring and pointless. She should just stop posting altogether for content and just stop all social media platforms for status

I thought most places in Greece didn’t open until May? We’ve been in May half term (so towards the end of the month) and both times the weather has been a mix of warm, sunny days but also some wind & rain (but it’s cheaper than going in summer so we put up with it!). They’ll be lucky if the weather holds out for a week, but that’s probably why it looks empty.

Yeah the 'season' in Greece doesn't start until May really. Noticed they're at a bouncy place, hardly exploring the area!!