Kerry Conway #17 I guess we could say the quality of the nails is pretty Dyer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All those tabs look spenny. It’s like she’s spending that DLA before she’s even blagged it.

If they qualify it’s about £25 a week for the lower rate (none of those girls have needs that fit the higher rate entitlement). They must be pretty financially hard up to be needing to grasp at £25 a week. They’ve never struck me as a couple with much money sense, they must have so much debt.

Reactions: 3
All those tabs look spenny. It’s like she’s spending that DLA before she’s even blagged it.

If they qualify it’s about £25 a week for the lower rate (none of those girls have needs that fit the higher rate entitlement). They must be pretty financially hard up to be needing to grasp at £25 a week. They’ve never struck me as a couple with much money sense, they must have so much debt.
Low rate is if the child needs help for at least 1 hour per day if it's more than that it would be middle. They'd never get high rate and I even doubt they'd get middle but low care and low mobility would be around £60 a week and dla isn't on diagnosis so even if her girls have a diagnosis of asd/adhd wouldn't automatically entitle them

Just been at her profile, she has moved all the travel posts to the top of her grid, trying to promote herself as a world traveller i think 🤣 🤣 🤣
Coffee cups and photos have been demoted!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's so cringe when you can see what she's trying to do.
I have second hand embarrassment for her but she has no shame

Reactions: 4