Kerry Conway #13 Kerry claims to follow Montessori but girls are glued to iPads every story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Instagram dancing post is so put on. Kids doing that, totally get. But she as an adult joining in... and just happens to be filmed? Give it a rest.

Also I think Sienna’s dress is far too short. Especially with bare legs (in February for heavens sake).

This bugged the tit out of me watching this - put your phone down for God’s sake, there is a time and place for telling us about the front door (Hi Kerry!) and that was not it.
Even when Roma was talking to her, she carried on filming. I couldn’t work out whether she wanted to film Roma playing and speaking so she could market her as a genius child - but sorry, I don’t think her speech is that great for a 2 1/2 year old?!
You’re so right, she’s quick to jump on bandwagons about child centred/let them play but she whacks a camera in their face most of the time.
Also, the poor little Romi, she’s the spit of Wazza.
I think it’s exactly that she wanted to show off Roma talking and playing. Like we don’t all have kids who play 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her Instagram dancing post is so put on. Kids doing that, totally get. But she as an adult joining in... and just happens to be filmed? Give it a rest.

Also I think Sienna’s dress is far too short. Especially with bare legs (in February for heavens sake).

I think it’s exactly that she wanted to show off Roma talking and playing. Like we don’t all have kids who play 🙄🙄🙄
It’s so staged and forced ‘wait a minute Warren we are going to jump up and down film us so I can put it on the ‘gram’

I just don’t get it! Why can’t she just enjoy being with her kids without having to share every ‘precious’ Moment

Reactions: 3
It’s so staged and forced ‘wait a minute Warren we are going to jump up and down film us so I can put it on the ‘gram’

I just don’t get it! Why can’t she just enjoy being with her kids without having to share every ‘precious’ Moment
It is quite sad. Sometimes we all have fun, silly moments with our kids. They are private, IMO, they are moments of fun, joy and love between a family. The fact that she feels the need to share them with everyone on the internet is very sad. If she “loves being their mum” so much, why can’t she just enjoy doing it in private, rather than splashing it al over Instagram?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
God that vlog was awful. Happy birthday Aria but seriously. The first half was Roma crying over what she can't have and then taking arias kenetic sand. (even kerry asked her to give Roma some sand! Sorry. ROMI, 🙄) why should she! It's bloody arias she had just opened!

Sienna taking over alllll the time I cannot stand that girl. Why she has a fancy dress on 2 sizes too small. Is it all for the camera like her mum or did her mum tell her to wear it. Either way it's not a good look.

And all that screaming 🙉 that was totally over the top on purpose! Those kids know their mum wants them to be screaming over the top amazed over a little pencil case so she can tout them as soooo appreciative and soooo grateful and so, so happy for the little things.

Of course be happy with the little things but it seemed so much like acting up for the camera.

The neighbours must have been happy with all that screaming at 6am.

It is quite sad. Sometimes we all have fun, silly moments with our kids. They are private, IMO, they are moments of fun, joy and love between a family. The fact that she feels the need to share them with everyone on the internet is very sad. If she “loves being their mum” so much, why can’t she just enjoy doing it in private, rather than splashing it al over Instagram?
Immature. She wants to be admired by people, she wants people to think awww she is such a good mum or whatever. One day she will learn that you don't need to show everything on social media to be happy and enjoy yourself.
She would do well to teach her kids that or they will end up just like her.
Looking for validation from strangers online.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think it’s well documented that I’m an aria fan, and I’m glad she had a lovely day and enjoyed her presents. And I know it was her birthday and she was excited.

But duck me. That screaming 😳😳😳

Sienna is a brat. Get your mitts off your sister’s stuff.

Love the Montessori vibe Kerry had with all those gifts. She had it spot on 🙊🙊🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The three quartered sleeve denim jacket aria has on in her dancing insta post, she must be freezing😖

Yea and Sienna with no tights

The three quartered sleeve denim jacket aria has on in her dancing insta post, she must be freezing😖
Clearly set that camera up there to capture that dancing. I actually have no words for when kerry does stuff like this.

She needs a new Warren too.
If he caught more of these magic memories off the cuff for her then maybe she wouldn't have to set the camera up herself.

I know men arnt the greatest at that stuff but as he knows she does YouTube and posts a lot on Instagram, she loves a picture or a video. If he was more thoughtful of that then he should be snapping away for her. He is not as supportive as he could be

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don’t want to be horrible but I felt so bad for aria. I appreciate all kids get excited for present opening but watching that vlog was so uncomfortable. Siennas hands in everything and Roma wanting it to be all about her. Then the parents having no control and letting them all go wild.

I’m not throwing shade as my daughter is autistic and she has to be involved in everything and will kick off if she’s not included or not centre of attention when it’s all about someone else. but that is out of my control and we have adapted certain ways and rules as a family to make sure these situations aren’t overwhelming for her.

Aside from aria who I think is just super cute I think the others have such bad habits and have those parents wrapped round their fingers. They are so disobedient and Kerry and wazza need to get things into shape in that household before they are ruling the roost.. oh wait! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Another terrible video from Kerry, I used to really like her back in the day but now I'm just cringing at everything, the screaming, the wooooooows, Sienna's constant grabby hands, the mounds of plastic tat just for the sake of content. Yawn.

Reactions: 5
I don't even think Sienna is grabby because she wants it all for her, it's because she sees herself as another Kerry and thinks she's old enough to speak to her siblings as if they're her own kids 😂😆🤣 She just seems a bit bossy and overbearing as if she's in charge.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm sorry but Sienna is old enough by far to know its Aria's birthday and to take a step back. What a pretentious little girl muscling in like that and grabbing things off her. Completely overshadowing her moment of opening her presents. Kerry and Warren should have told her no. It made me really sad when Aria had to share her brand new stuff with Roma, 'can Roma have some sand for her ball' or Sienna shoving her big hands in when they were doing that bath bomb thing.

Roma could also be told to tone down the screaming, jeez i would hate to be their neighbours.

Aria is adorable though, she looked like she enjoyed her day.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I think aria and roma need to swap jackets in her latest insta post arias looks skin tight and way to small. I understand kids like what they like but being their parent it's still your job to tell them no when needed.

Reactions: 3
I thought they had bought the sofa but it just didnt fit through the door? Now looking to change colour of sofa??

Reactions: 2
I think aria and roma need to swap jackets in her latest insta post arias looks skin tight and way to small. I understand kids like what they like but being their parent it's still your job to tell them no when needed.
She doesn’t set boundaries of any sort, she never says no. She thinks that’s how attachment parenting works 🙄

Reactions: 6

Waiting for the ice cream van.....so, uh Kerry, how’s the ‘no spend’ February going?!?!
Not only making Grandma have the kids for a sleepover, make the roast dinner which would probably feed 20 normal people but the Big Daddy Waz was there, now she had to pay for the ice creams too?!?! Hmmm, or are these essential?!?

• Haha
What is the point in asking what colour of sofa to get, regardless of the colour, the kids and her so call gentle parenting will destroy it in a month!. I don’t see the point in spending any amount of cash on that house when everything is trashed without a second thought, there is no boundaries and her and wazzas lazy arsed half attempts at maintaining anything is completely pointless.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.