Kerry Conway #13 Kerry claims to follow Montessori but girls are glued to iPads every story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What hell goes through her head when trying to fill Instagram with content! Number 1... we don’t want to see your arse squatting and number 2.. we definitely don’t want to see Wazza half naked!!!. 🤢🤢🤢🤢
We don’t want to see Warren full stop!! Please stop showing him!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sensitive topic I realise, but the snacks and sugar are taking their toll on Sienna. Her insta ballet pic and glimpses in recent blogs show a overweight looking child. As she heads towards puberty it won’t get easier. Unless the poor girl has inherited wazza’s metabolism

too much baking and hot chocolates are never good

Reactions: 4
Sensitive topic I realise, but the snacks and sugar are taking their toll on Sienna. Her insta ballet pic and glimpses in recent blogs show a overweight looking child. As she heads towards puberty it won’t get easier. Unless the poor girl has inherited wazza’s metabolism

All the sugary cereal, and very inactive lifestyle. Just watching my own kids now running round inside like lunatics, and realising you never see Sienna involved in any play like that. The little ones are more active climbing etc, but Sienna not so much (although I know we see a small snapshot of their lives) She is always sitting down. And we know Kerry doesn’t get them out much.

Reactions: 7

I wouldn’t really comment on a child’s weight tbh, but I see what you mean. It could just be she’s getting to the age where she’s in an awkward stage if you get me? I got puppy fat etc when I was around 10 ish, how old is sienna?

I wouldn’t really comment on a child’s weight tbh, but I see what you mean. It could just be she’s getting to the age where she’s in an awkward stage if you get me? I got puppy fat etc when I was around 10 ish, how old is sienna?
She was 8 in November. I think she is probably tall as well, as Kerry said some of her clothes were for age 10

Reactions: 1
I was like that as a kid - got to puberty and lost it all. I had a healthy diet as a kid & danced 3 times a week. I just had puppy fat. Got bullied relentlessly though 😔

As an adult now I’m a size 8/10 but if I didn’t make the right choices with my diet & didn’t stay active I would gain weight easily. It just depends on your body type and metabolism.

Reactions: 5
Someone really doesn’t understand the no spend thing huh?!
She’s an idiot 🤣🤣🤣🤣 McDonalds and donuts are definitely essential 🙄

I don’t begrudge her a stamp mind you (but frig me, the price of stamps these days!!)

Reactions: 3
Stamp is hardly non-essential? If you need to post something, you can't do it without a stamp. The other things on the list definitely defeat the object of a no spend month though 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The state of wazzas jeans in the latest post. 🤦🏻‍♀️ They really don’t make much effort in anything in their lives do they. I can understand to a point living like slobs, wearing mismatch clothing, but for the love of god, at least look in the mirror before you leave the house!

• Haha
When she says she hopes everyone "finds a love like this one day", I do hope she is referring to her children and not Warren. 😧 If I was single, I'd rather stay single for the rest of my existence than get with a bloke like Warren Conway, jesus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
£8 for bloody doughnuts?! What was in them..... jam from the golden raspberry bush?! Who spends £8 on doughnuts when you’re in a ‘no spend’ month. You can get 5 for £1 in my local shop!

When she says she hopes everyone "finds a love like this one day", I do hope she is referring to her children and not Warren. 😧 If I was single, I'd rather stay single for the rest of my existence than get with a bloke like Warren Conway, jesus.
I thought the same thing. I get more support and love from my husband than Kerry does from Waz......and I have no husband!!!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wouldn't shag him if he were the last man on earth. Lazy slug.
Old Wozza naked 🤢🤢🤢🤢 please don’t give me that image hahaha, he’s bad enough dressed, but the thought of that slime all naked and shagging literally is the grossest thing ever! I’d rather kiss a toad 🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The wardrobe video is embarrassing 🙈 I know all children are different but my 2 girls who are same age as Aria & Roma have never kicked up a fuss about what they’re wearing. I just get stuff out. They’re too interested in playing to care what clothes they’re wearing. The little one sometimes fusses about which PJ but that’s usually because she’s tired.
I had to laugh at the weather appropriate clothing! She Obv doesn’t think this applies to coats &shoes?!!
My two year old will only wear one dress. It’s a nightmare.

Reactions: 2
My first child wore whatever I decided, still does and does not care what he wears. My second child, a girl, will pick her outfits and have an absolute meltdown if I insist on her wearing anything else. I don’t watch Kerry but thought I’d mention this. It’s awful and if anyone told me before that their child was fussy with what they wore I’d roll my eyes, but I now have my karma with a very demanding and fussy daughter 😢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.