Kerry Conway #13 Kerry claims to follow Montessori but girls are glued to iPads every story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who really bleeping cares 😳 my kids wardrobes are also doorless but I'm not gonna do a video about it because quite frankly who gives a duck 😂 also by her doing a video she's just gonna show how little of a wardrobe they have and how nothing fits. She should probs keep it to herself 😬
You’re right, unless she does a major overhaul before the video, then it’ll just be a mess that nobody needs to see.

Sometimes I remember the time she asked if followers wanted her to try cloth nappies and review them, then never mentioned them again 🤣 I hope this goes the same way!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
As Kerry’s girls are sooooo independent, I do wonder how Kerry is so busy 🤔
So independent they can’t amuse themselves for a second.

I liked the bit in her wardrobe video when she said that Roma’s clothes are all season appropriate. She was wearing a summer dress about 3 weeks ago!

I also do wonder about her kids sometimes. None of mine have ever just pulled all their clothes out, never mind doing it all the time. And they have *shock horror* DRAWERS. They can see perfectly well what’s in them and pick it out without flinging stuff everywhere in a tantrum

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I liked the bit in her wardrobe video when she said that Roma’s clothes are all season appropriate. She was wearing a summer dress about 3 weeks ago!

I also do wonder about her kids sometimes. None of mine have ever just pulled all their clothes out, never mind doing it all the time. And they have *shock horror* DRAWERS. They can see perfectly well what’s in them and pick it out without flinging stuff everywhere in a tantrum
This is what got me as well. I have never had my child having tantrums over choosing clothes. I’m aware all children can be different obviously, but our set up is some days she will choose her own outfits (generally stay at home days so the mismatched messes she chooses are for nobodies eyes but mine 😂) and other days I choose. It’s genuinely never been an issue. She doesn’t drag all of her clothes out/make a mess/have a tantrum etc.
I think Kerry and her stupid whatever the current-parenting-trend ways just causes them stress - ergo tantrums.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think Kerry and her stupid whatever the current-parenting-trend ways just causes them stress - ergo tantrums.
You’ve hit the nail on the head there, I think. Kerry constantly trying to keep up with the Jones’s must be confusing for wee ones, they probably don’t know if they are coming or going.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone fancy a video on the girls’ open wardrobe concept? 🙊 what on earth is she going to say?!

I actually watched a really good video yesterday from a Montessori account I follow (Hapa Family) and she had done a vid about their clothes storage. She also did a big chat about how open wardrobes are not the only way to have clothes in a Montessori household, and gave lots of other examples. But Kerry hasn’t the knowledge to do something similar. Hers will be a half arsed “this is the Montessori way of doing it” 🙄🙄🙄 while thinking she’s an expert.
thank you for the recommendation. I’ve just seen a bit of her stuff & seems like content I’d actually like. Her open wardrobe had drawers for the youngest & she said that she puts in season appropriate clothing in & said that there was some summer dresses for the oldest but she knows there for at home days & if they’re going it’s far to cold. Maybe Kerry should have a look because quite clearly she has no clue! It’s about giving the children choices yes & respect but that respect works both ways! Those girls rule the roost & that’s not healthy!

Reactions: 2
Well kez’s vlog has sold the Montessori way to me. I’m sick of my 19 and 21 year old eating all the biscuits. So I’ve just been into the cupboard and limited their choices to digestives or digestives, I’m hoping it makes them both more self aware to stop being greedy buggers 😂 Do duck off Kerry with your Montessori rubbish because you are clearly a helicopter parent 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
absolutely stupid wardrobe

lots of 'they got frustrated'....weird...never known kids get that 'frustrated' over clothing!

Reactions: 5
What a bullshit video. It looks such a mess not having doors on a wardrobe, even if she has tidied it. And her story about the dust is a load of rubbish.

I’m all for giving children choice but I think it’s ridiculous to give them complete free rein over what they wear at such a young age. No wonder they always look so scruffy. Why is Kerry leaving a toddler unattended for so long that she can choose her own clothes, rip everything out And apparently put her own clothes on when said toddler is still pissing on the floor?! I smell a rat 🙄

I give my toddler a choice of what they wear but they get a choice between two or three season appropriate outfits that go together so they don’t look like they’ve rolled around in the laundry bin.

Reactions: 12
What an utterly stupid stupid video!! Who is she to go on about the girls making an effort on tidying up their clothes as they can see it’s “on show” and that they’re aware of it being all untidy and messy, so they automatically tidy it up!! That is absolute BULLSHIT! Kerry, you and your clan are the most dirty, grubby and untidy bunch of people I have ever happen to come across! You are fooling no one by saying what you said, the only one looking a fool is you my dear, clearly lying as every single person who watches you can see that you aren’t tidy and that you all roll around in your own mess! For example, under your settees, they’re revolting! How on earth do you manage to get so much filth under them??

I know. I pulled a face when she said that.

Also did you hear her go on about arias sensory needs too that she likes to feel clothes tight to her skin.
She just looks like a regularly dressed child most of the time 🤔🤷‍♀️

absolutely stupid wardrobe

lots of 'they got frustrated'....weird...never known kids get that 'frustrated' over clothing!

Me either. I don't think that's true! Same with the whole "they have weather appropriate seasonal clothes" in there

What an utterly stupid stupid video!! Who is she to go on about the girls making an effort on tidying up their clothes as they can see it’s “on show” and that they’re aware of it being all untidy and messy, so they automatically tidy it up!! That is absolute BULLSHIT! Kerry, you and your clan are the most dirty, grubby and untidy bunch of people I have ever happen to come across! You are fooling no one by saying what you said, the only one looking a fool is you my dear, clearly lying as every single person who watches you can see that you aren’t tidy and that you all roll around in your own mess! For example, under your settees, they’re revolting! How on earth do you manage to get so much filth under them??
She'll come out with some sort of ocd thing relating to Aria no doubt.
Kids don't tidy their wardrobe, especially not age 2 and 4!
Those kids don't pick up toys or anything as we have seen in vlogs. They are just regular children!

Aria is the best of the bunch too.

I think kerry should invest in better wardrobes for them. They looked like they were about to collapse at the top and they would definitely benefit from a few drawers instead of boxes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I really could have done without seeing Wozza’s slobbery face this morning. Put me right off me cornflakes 🤢

Reactions: 1

Also did you hear her go on about arias sensory needs too that she likes to feel clothes tight to her skin.

Me either. I don't think that's true! Same with the whole "they have weather appropriate seasonal clothes" in there

Those kids don't pick up toys or anything as we have seen in vlogs. They are just regular children!

I think kerry should invest in better wardrobes for them. They looked like they were about to collapse at the top and they would definitely benefit from a few drawers instead of boxes.
I think the reason why they do an open wardrobe is because the wardrobe doors broke and they can’t afford/be bothered to replace them

Reactions: 12
I’m sure siennas wardrobe had doors at some point? I bet you’re right. The kids trashed them.
Sienna’s wardrobe does have doors, Kerry mentioned them in that video but also saw them in a video last week. One of the handles is broken off 🙄🙄🙄

Aria is definitely the better one of the bunch, and I do feel sorry for her at times. Like when Rommaaaa trashed her homework and and scribbled all over her colourings, and then there was that recent vlog when she basically said - Mummy has no time for me as she’s always with Roma! Broke my heart poor girl 😢

Reactions: 5
The wardrobe video is embarrassing 🙈 I know all children are different but my 2 girls who are same age as Aria & Roma have never kicked up a fuss about what they’re wearing. I just get stuff out. They’re too interested in playing to care what clothes they’re wearing. The little one sometimes fusses about which PJ but that’s usually because she’s tired.
I had to laugh at the weather appropriate clothing! She Obv doesn’t think this applies to coats &shoes?!!

What hell goes through her head when trying to fill Instagram with content! Number 1... we don’t want to see your arse squatting and number 2.. we definitely don’t want to see Wazza half naked!!!. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.