Kerry Conway #12 YouTube career looks bleak, Wayne & Waynetta can’t handle the critique!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who gives they kids their tablets In bed!! That’s crazy what a silly thing to start!! No wonder their bad sleepers!!!! Bed time story and lights off!! Stupid!!!

Reactions: 3
She really is tit at cleaning. Think I had gritted teeth watching her try to clean the worktop...

Reactions: 2
Well that vlog was inspiring 🙄😂
Honestly how long has she been doing this now & the vlogs are beyond rubbish!
Its obvious she wants to get sponsored by child’s farm or was it an undeclared ad? Who knows?
Sienna should be bathing on her own without her sisters. She’s 8!
getting her moneys worth on the track suit I see! 🙈😂
She picks the most unflattering angels to film herself!
I know she’s trying & I do sometimes feel sorry for her but then I also think she brings a lot on herself & doesn’t make it easier for herself!
I also think showing Warren bathing the girls was for our benefit as many of us were saying he does nothing! Also why did she keep referring to him as her husband & not calling him Warren?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘Roma’s not the best sleeper’ she never will be if you continue to give her a giant glowing screen right next to her face! Im actually astounded how much time those kids spend on their tablets, particularly the youngest. It’s unnecessary IMO!

Reactions: 9
For someone who makes videos for a living, that was dreadful, repetitive, what is with all the long silences. Putting the ending up and talking all over it.
Honestly no brand would surely employ her looking at that??
Also all the "ipads" in bed, just ridiculous

Reactions: 6
Is there a reason why the YouTube videos are all short and similar lengths?

Reactions: 1
The voiceover videos are terrible, the music stoped a quarter way in, no effort was made to put another song over, and we get a silence gap half way in, if she doesn’t have the time to put the effort into good content, don’t film!. Unflattering outfit was back for its glory debut, the new table and chairs got rammed against the wall as a notion that she had tidied up.. 🤦🏻‍♀️.. and don’t get me started on her cleaning. Taking a mop to clean anything other than it’s purpose, for the floor, is just minging!

Reactions: 9
Kerry, if you read here, that video was terrible. The editing was shockingly bad. Take a little more time and care with the content you create.

also those ‘iPads’ in bed are the worst idea ever!! Why not have an audio book running for them that they can listen to without the light? The lights actually stop them going to sleep! That’s why people talk about not using phones or watching tv in the few hours before bed.

that tracksuit is not a good look. You have a lovely figure but it makes you look very wide in the tummy and hips.

Reactions: 11
Video was awful but I don’t understand why are you giving them tablets at bed when they have gone all their life without them (they only got for xmas) such a bad habit to start as they are so detrimental to sleep health (scientific fact)
In the vlog the other day Warren made a remark that Sienna couldn’t have hers in bed as she was up all night on it! They are just using the ipad as a third parent so they can go and sit downstairs... its not right! Put your kids to bed yourself!

Reactions: 7
Can’t believe nobody has mentioned in the YT comments about the tablets at bedtime. It’s all “love this video!” Like kerry has reinvented the wheel 🙄

Reactions: 5
Tablets at bed time, especially for such young kids, is ridiculous. It’s worse than letting them have the tv on in their room to fall asleep to. I take it she’s gone off Montessori methods now? No wonder she is upstairs to settle Roma every few minutes.

Tablets at bedtime is a bit much. Its not like Kerry or her husband 😉 are even sat with them, it's literally here is your tablet now go to sleep. Just complete free reign then! Personally I would sit with Roma for a bit, it isn't great that she keeps bolting back downstairs. I'd sit in the room quietly and edge a bit further away each night, give it a week and she would probably be a lot more settled.

I saw that same bottle of childs farm moisturiser three times in that vlog. Such shoddy editing.

The dinner didn't look very appetising. Love the way she has to explain why she started the dinner at 430 because it was chips but she would start it earlier if something needed more prep time....same goes for everyone Kerry!

And the 2 rolls of biscuits she brings in at the end. Bet her and Warren eat the whole lot.

• Haha
Tablets at bedtime is a bit much. Its not like Kerry or her husband 😉 are even sat with them, it's literally here is your tablet now go to sleep. Just complete free reign then! Personally I would sit with Roma for a bit, it isn't great that she keeps bolting back downstairs. I'd sit in the room quietly and edge a bit further away each night, give it a week and she would probably be a lot more settled.

I saw that same bottle of childs farm moisturiser three times in that vlog. Such shoddy editing.

The dinner didn't look very appetising. Love the way she has to explain why she started the dinner at 430 because it was chips but she would start it earlier if something needed more prep time....same goes for everyone Kerry!

And the 2 rolls of biscuits she brings in at the end. Bet her and Warren eat the whole lot.
Bet Warren eats the whole darn lot, Kezza maybe gets a single biscuit if she’s good 🤣

Why does she refer herself to as “Mom” you’re not American Kerry, what an idiot

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Does everyone remember all those “the girls don’t get much screen time” protests? Well it was bullshit then, but she may never utter it again. They are glued to those tablets!

And as someone mentioned above, since they are new and they haven’t been used to that there is no need at all.

Reactions: 6
Does everyone remember all those “the girls don’t get much screen time” protests? Well it was bullshit then, but she may never utter it again. They are glued to those tablets!

And as someone mentioned above, since they are new and they haven’t been used to that there is no need at all.
I absolutely get some parents need to use huge amounts of screen time to work from home when the children are there but her children are her job so I don’t get why she has become so reliant on screen time with all three to get through the days. 2 year olds do not need a tablet attached to their hands 24/7. And tablets should never be taken to bed - every single ‘expert’ would advise against any screens in the bedroom, for adults and kids in order to encourage good sleep habits. I know I sleep better if I leave my phone/iPad (an actual iPad, not a kindle 🤣) on charge downstairs Rather than on my bedside table.

Do we think her mental health is suffering again and thats why she’s taking the lazy route? If she had encouraged independent play at all with her kids she wouldn’t be in this situation but as she’s always micromanaged every second of their play that’s probably why she’s struggling now because they won’t play independently without their ‘iPads’

A separate bet - how long till Romaaaaaa breaks hers?!

Reactions: 7
I absolutely get some parents need to use huge amounts of screen time to work from home when the children are there but her children are her job so I don’t get why she has become so reliant on screen time with all three to get through the days. 2 year olds do not need a tablet attached to their hands 24/7. And tablets should never be taken to bed - every single ‘expert’ would advise against any screens in the bedroom, for adults and kids in order to encourage good sleep habits. I know I sleep better if I leave my phone/iPad (an actual iPad, not a kindle 🤣) on charge downstairs Rather than on my bedside table.

Do we think her mental health is suffering again and thats why she’s taking the lazy route? If she had encouraged independent play at all with her kids she wouldn’t be in this situation but as she’s always micromanaged every second of their play that’s probably why she’s struggling now because they won’t play independently without their ‘iPads’

A separate bet - how long till Romaaaaaa breaks hers?!
Doesn’t matter if Roma breaks it, Amazon will replace it so nobody will care 🙄

I don’t think her mental health is suffering atm. She seems ok in herself, not like before. I think they just have bought these tablets and instead of setting reasonable limits with the kids, especially Roma, they have just let them have at it. Just tit parenting.

And yes, if Kerry was working from home like warren has to, I would understand increased screen time. Totally no judgement of anyone trying to wfh and juggle kids who is sticking them in front of a screen these days. But Kerry is just lazy parenting.

I saw a thing the other day it said about how we do kids no favours by setting up constant play activities for them or by managing every moment for them. Made me think of Kerry.

Doesn’t matter if Roma breaks it, Amazon will replace it so nobody will care 🙄

I don’t think her mental health is suffering atm. She seems ok in herself, not like before. I think they just have bought these tablets and instead of setting reasonable limits with the kids, especially Roma, they have just let them have at it. Just tit parenting.

And yes, if Kerry was working from home like warren has to, I would understand increased screen time. Totally no judgement of anyone trying to wfh and juggle kids who is sticking them in front of a screen these days. But Kerry is just lazy parenting.

I saw a thing the other day it said about how we do kids no favours by setting up constant play activities for them or by managing every moment for them. Made me think of Kerry.
The thing is, as you well know as you have a toddler, the more you just let them do something or have something without setting limits the harder it is to get it off them. Peppa Pig isnt allowed in our house because it causes our toddler to have the worst tantrums when we try to switch it off so we went cold turkey and it worked wonders. Our toddler doesn’t have a tablet because I believe it’s just not necessary and would cause similar issues. It’s still so young for them to understand time limits on their favourite things.

The thing is, as you well know as you have a toddler, the more you just let them do something or have something without setting limits the harder it is to get it off them. Peppa Pig isnt allowed in our house because it causes our toddler to have the worst tantrums when we try to switch it off so we went cold turkey and it worked wonders. Our toddler doesn’t have a tablet because I believe it’s just not necessary and would cause similar issues. It’s still so young for them to understand time limits on their favourite things.
Peppa isn’t allowed in our house because I dislike her 🤣

You’re so right. The whole thing is just crazy. I still can’t understand why they got Roma a tablet to begin with. Although possibly because Roma is so spoiled she would have been going berserk if she couldn’t use the other ones?

And I know Kerry’s current thing is “no guilt” about stuff, but she should feel guilty about this. It’s a crap choice they’ve made.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.