Kerry Conway #10 Queen of click bait but all 3 children always a state

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t really see what they have done wrong here. They are self isolating and Warren is being tested. If she didn’t mention it and continued to go on stories, people would notice the girls are around and ask why. If she disappeared off stories, people would be annoyed about her disappearing and say she’s done it for attention.

Reactions: 6
I can’t really see what they have done wrong here. They are self isolating and Warren is being tested. If she didn’t mention it and continued to go on stories, people would notice the girls are around and ask why. If she disappeared off stories, people would be annoyed about her disappearing and say she’s done it for attention.
Because it’s a long list of things for engagement. I’m not saying that they’ve done wrong in isolating. I’m saying she’s put it up the second she’s got up, she wasn’t showing the girls on there 5 mins ago you can get tested on the day and results in a couple days. I’m sure she could’ve just done her stories as normal until she got the results. Nobody is forcing her to show the fact the kids are off school, she is choosing to. Anyway that’s just my opinion, I’ve watched her for long enough to know the way she does things and I just can’t help but feel the sharing so fast is for engagement and she will use this as a title for a vlog. Watch this space

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I understand they’re following guidelines but why wouldn’t you just wait till you’ve had a test before splashing it all over social media. She just wants engagement she pisses me off. Everything is for attention. Yes he may have it and yes they’re following what they should be. But it’s the putting it on the internet the very second it happens for me. Just so she gets loads of comments and engagement and messages to keep her relevant. Cos she knows she’s slipping off and not that relatable so she needs something to keep herself relevant. And I’m not disputing it’s not true that he’s got symptoms I don’t doubt that. But wait till he’s had his results it’s like the second he’s woke up, discovered he’s ill she’s put it straight on her story like she can’t get on there fast enough 💤
It’s exactly this. It’s weird that someone gets so excited about something so mundane.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Everything she does is for engagement so it doesn’t shock me she’s posted it. Like someone else has said if she storied today and the kids were visible people would start asking why they were at home.

Her mum is still married btw, she’s on Insta and she did a post when it was their anniversary.

Reactions: 4
Because it’s a long list of things for engagement. I’m not saying that they’ve done wrong in isolating. I’m saying she’s put it up the second she’s got up, she wasn’t showing the girls on there 5 mins ago you can get tested on the day and results in a couple days. I’m sure she could’ve just done her stories as normal until she got the results. Nobody is forcing her to show the fact the kids are off school, she is choosing to. Anyway that’s just my opinion, I’ve watched her for long enough to know the way she does things and I just can’t help but feel the sharing so fast is for engagement and she will use this as a title for a vlog. Watch this space
Ah yes I agree that I wouldn’t be telling the world and his wife. Some people do see it as a weird badge of honour though, not really sure why?! I’d be bloody gutted if (when?) we end up having to do it

Reactions: 2
Ah yes I agree that I wouldn’t be telling the world and his wife. Some people do see it as a weird badge of honour though, not really sure why?! I’d be bloody gutted if (when?) we end up having to do it
You can guarantee that she will make a pathetic click bate vlog and then either not mention it at all, or say one sentence about it, and then carry on with her mundane same old same old routine of feet walking, car steering wheel, grubby messy kitchen, and lounge, and then the ever famous shots of her slurping up QUOFFFEEEEE 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘WARREN HAS COVID?!’

And then a 10 min video where it’s mentioned in the last 5 seconds 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can guarantee that she will make a pathetic click bate vlog and then either not mention it at all, or say one sentence about it, and then carry on with her mundane same old same old routine of feet walking, car steering wheel, grubby messy kitchen, and lounge, and then the ever famous shots of her slurping up QUOFFFEEEEE 🤣🤣
Haha they become so predictable don't they?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.