Kerrie Essex Baker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you noticed how excited she gets knowing Danny's dad likes her best she loves it n last night she was saying he won't like me now I'm not blonde

• Sick
Reactions: 4
just another TWO hauls in one day. So much junk food and crap for the kids. Give them some vegetables and decent snacks instead of chocolate on chocolate. All whilst he dosses on the sofa doing sweet FA. They must be laughing their heads off at us mugs going to work while they laze around all day going shopping every 5 minutes

Reactions: 3
She wouldn’t say anything to our faces, and they say we are trolls in here but I have to write things on here cos as soon as we have a opinion we are blocked or called bullies if they don’t want anyone to have a opinion don’t post every detail if your life literally, if we are not calling her beautiful or sending gifts we’re not allowed to say anything

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Kerrie would prob film hannah and take pics to put her on of it wouldn't surprise me that's how dirty she is and danny is always lovely to kerrie but she's just vile with him n has no respect
he try’s way to hard to be treated like a door mat.
She wouldn’t say anything to our faces, and they say we are trolls in here but I have to write things on here cos as soon as we have a opinion we are blocked or called bullies if they don’t want anyone to have a opinion don’t post every detail if your life literally, if we are not calling her beautiful or sending gifts we’re not allowed to say anything
Yeh so true 👏👏it’s a big front infront of camara YANNNOO WHAT I MEAN 😂😂😂 if your going to tell your life story then expect people to have an opinion

@Lucylocket19 she used to be a lot bigger, she showed a pic once in her lives of her when she was a size 16/18
And lol

Did you see last night how she was saying what turns her on yeah cos hannah needs to know her mum likes having her ni.pple sucked n danny gets his d.ick sucked in the car

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She is literally disgusting. Her life is all about sexual things SCREAMS DADDY ISSUES!! kerrie grow the f up will you it's so embarrassing.

just another TWO hauls in one day. So much junk food and crap for the kids. Give them some vegetables and decent snacks instead of chocolate on chocolate. All whilst he dosses on the sofa doing sweet FA. They must be laughing their heads off at us mugs going to work while they laze around all day going shopping every 5 minutes
Why doesn't she work anyway? Like what's the reason? All her chavy children are at school (bar Jason) I actually feel sorry for him so much always pushed to his room but yeah I don't know how she gets away with it 🤔

Have you noticed how excited she gets knowing Danny's dad likes her best she loves it n last night she was saying he won't like me now I'm not blonde
Craves attention from men it's disgusting even daddy's dad! This ain't normal behaviour! 🤮🤮

Reactions: 1
Ive only ever seen the daughter and the youngest, is Jason the middle child and why doesn’t he go to school ?

Reactions: 2
He’s autistic she doesn’t do anything with him just lets him on his computer she’s done the odd TikTok with him but he looks uncomfortable she’s get disability and carers but she doesn’t do much caring

He’s autistic she doesn’t do anything with him just lets him on his computer she’s done the odd TikTok with him but he looks uncomfortable she’s get disability and carers but she doesn’t do much caring

How old is he surely he has to go to school ?

It’s a shame really, you can visibly see that Her youngest is her favourite. And that’s so sad to see. Children should be treated all the same. Danny on the other hand has spoken about her parenting before. And already stated that the children doesn’t have no discipline and actually on multiple times. Come on “dannyboi” man up, the women already cheated on you, ya mother doesn’t like her (one bit) I generally do think your an alright lad she’s going to ruin you…. ‘Do ya know what I mean’

• Haha
It’s a shame really, you can visibly see that Her youngest is her favourite. And that’s so sad to see. Children should be treated all the same. Danny on the other hand has spoken about her parenting before. And already stated that the children doesn’t have no discipline and actually on multiple times. Come on “dannyboi” man up, the women already cheated on you, ya mother doesn’t like her (one bit) I generally do think your an alright lad she’s going to ruin you…. ‘Do ya know what I mean’
yeeah true ! She shouldn’t of had kids if she didn’t want them . not hard to discipline I agree “dannyboi grow a back bone “ can you imagine what it’s going to be like when his kids stop over . I don’t think that’s going to happen 😂

Woah!!! She’s already cheated on him? I’ve missed that but obviously

Reactions: 2
Woah!!! She’s already cheated on him? I’ve missed that but obviously
I feel like I’ve missed loads. Had no idea she had three kids either just the girl and the little one. But to realise she had those two took me ages as she never mentions them. Just making cringe innuendos with that bloody tongue and lip snarl

Reactions: 4
She soooo fancies herself how she looks herself up n down all the time and pulling stupid lip faces she talks funny too like there's something on her teeth or something has anyone else noticed this? She's way to full of herself for me

I see Danny boi has made a video now saying how nasty tattle is ect. duck off Danny the fanny... Like we would take advice from him, lay about claiming money.
Yep Cameron is deffo her fav, you can see it so clearly. I think he needs a good telling off and some disapline. Yeah feed the kids sweets Danny 24/7 it's fine then you wonder why they don't sleep. He wouldn't know anyway coz he doesn't even bother with his own kids! I wouldn't take parenting advice from either of these chavs. Kerrie prob had the kids to claim money so she didn't have to work!

She soooo fancies herself how she looks herself up n down all the time and pulling stupid lip faces she talks funny too like there's something on her teeth or something has anyone else noticed this? She's way to full of herself for me
Omg doesn't she, and the way she always pulls her trousers up playing with them. You know what I love the most though when she wears the glasses but says I hate them it's because I can't see 🤣 bollox if she couldn't see she would wear them all the time she clearly wears the now and then just to try and look sexy and get more attention 🤮🤮

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.