Kerrie Essex Baker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't feel sorry for Danny at all, he's got his own mind. He should put his foot down when it comes to HIS kids.
His children yeah I feel for so bad but you know they will learn to live without him and before you know it they will make their own minds up on him. (if they kinda haven't already) He's a dead beat father end of and should feel ashamed of himself putting kerrie and her kids before his own!

If kerrie was any kinda decent parent herself she would encourage Danny to spend more time with them ect, but she's a selfish no body who only cares about HERSELF.
Yes i 100% agree! Never seen her in the same outfit at all! On our Estate she is called the local bike! Pmsl.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another haul you’d think with it being Danny’s day off they’d do something apart from shopping, havent her followers figured it out yet she does a live then goes shopping with the gifts & money she gets from them, she either has her boobs out or goes shopping it’s boring

Reactions: 5
Another haul you’d think with it being Danny’s day off they’d do something apart from shopping, havent her followers figured it out yet she does a live then goes shopping with the gifts & money she gets from them, she either has her boobs out or goes shopping it’s boring
pmsl poor dannyboi his day off had to get up at the crack of dawn as cameron went into her bed and danny said are u going put him back in his own bed she said no! So danny had get up! Man up danny she rules the roost for deffo! then he has to take her to spend money it must burn a hole in her pocket. Unreal they really are. All tit like chocolate n cereal n clothes. U can predict what she going to show!

Reactions: 4
pmsl poor dannyboi his day off had to get up at the crack of dawn as cameron went into her bed and danny said are u going put him back in his own bed she said no! So danny had get up! Man up danny she rules the roost for deffo! then he has to take her to spend money it must burn a hole in her pocket. Unreal they really are. All tit like chocolate n cereal n clothes. U can predict what she going to show!
Yeah and always clothes for CAMERON!!! 🥱🥱

She's horrible isn't she, Cameron gets away with everything! If I was Danny I would if put him back myself and told him to stay there!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Dont forget a sunbed session to😂. Mmm her skin be looking like learher by time she in her late 40’s

Reactions: 3
Was thinking, Wonder if dwp are aware of fanny working whilst she claims benefits? I know she says she doesn't get benefits but she 100% does. Her tit onlyfans content does not earn enough money to maintain the upkeep of a 3 bedroom house aswel as her shopping addiction!! No chance!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Was thinking, Wonder if dwp are aware of fanny working whilst she claims benefits? I know she says she doesn't get benefits but she 100% does. Her tit onlyfans content does not earn enough money to maintain the upkeep of a 3 bedroom house aswel as her shopping addiction!! No chance!
Yes i wonder she possibly cant afford all she does without been on benifits as rent alibe is ecpensive then if u add up how much each hall cost its a lot of ££££

That’s very obvious Kerrie comes first in his life
Its very obvious she is cold hearted b@@ch. all about kerrie show!

Any one on Danny's live what's with all the sniffing from Kerrie ?
Yes i cant stand sniffers. May be if she wore her clothes correctly and dont go out half undressed showing her skin. She is very insecure yiu can see it when danny trys do his own live. She has to come n sit almost ontop him

• Haha
Shes a fake basic witch and looks like a crackhead I wish she had covid might not see her mug again lol

• Haha
Dont forget a sunbed session to😂. Mmm her skin be looking like learher by time she in her late 40’s
Late 40s....it already does!! 🤢

I totally agree! My friend has a link to OF where you can see anyone's profile without paying.
I saw hers yesterday, she is RUBBISH!!!! No way sexy or has an imagination on how to be!
She clearly is on benefits still, 54 likes a picture average, no way does that earn her as much as she's saying!
She is such a woman!

Any one on Danny's live what's with all the sniffing from Kerrie ?
Said all along Danny is some sort of dealer! Thinks don't add up with him. Like when he 1st moved in she would say oh he's popped out and that was at 7pm.where the duck has he gone, he doesn't know anyone!!

I'm back been a few days but keerie n danny r online being begging pieces of tit as per
Wondered where u were! Nice to have you back 👏

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think she earns on the side she said on live a few times people pay for her socks and underwear and even her toe nails and foot pics ect, I can imagine her leading men on aswell just to get money pretending she likes them and things like that

• Sick
She’s back on begging again, definitely claiming benefits because she’s always banging on about how much tax she reckons she pays. Don’t believe a word of it, hope she gets caught ASAP, pair of scroungers

She’s back on begging again, definitely claiming benefits because she’s always banging on about how much tax she reckons she pays. Don’t believe a word of it, hope she gets caught ASAP, pair of scroungers
yep I see no work for fanny again 🤔 course she swindling the system !

He deffo don’t do dealing have you seen him his a right farmer boy no dealer at all😂. And his probably gave up work again he can’t hold a job down

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.