Kerrie Essex #8 - Baby on its way, fanny boi still gay, give kez a fiver an she's yours for the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has had her swollen tummy from having a baby just a few weeks ago pierced again!!!
Wow wow wow!!!!!
Why can this idiot just never wait!!
Oh wow it looks so sore already 😂why can’t she wait she’s already going to be sore why add to her pain

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She has had her swollen tummy from having a baby just a few weeks ago pierced again!!!
Wow wow wow!!!!!
Why can this idiot just never wait!!
Dont forget the sunbeds she had .. any decent sunbed shop ur not aloud on sunbed if c-secrion for at least 6 weeks .. lets hope it gets infected stc but look at this i mean wtf

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Dont forget the sunbeds she had .. any decent sunbed shop ur not aloud on sunbed if c-secrion for at least 6 weeks .. lets hope it gets infected stc but look at this i mean wtf
And I bet kerrie does nothing about it. I can’t see her going marching into school to speak to someone as kerrie laughs when confronting things. Children are such bullies these days it’s sad

Reactions: 7
And I bet kerrie does nothing about it. I can’t see her going marching into school to speak to someone as kerrie laughs when confronting things. Children are such bullies these days it’s sad
I truly believe some of the reasons why Hannah is getting picked on is because of who her mother is
Children would have absolutely seen what Kerrie said and done as the adults would have seen it too etc
Some parents may not want there kids associated with Hannah
And I truly believe Hannah is gobby and has arguments again because of who her mother is and thinks mummy will sort it and protect me
That is shown in the TIk tok the other day where Hannah and Kerrie are doing a video and Kerrie says ‘talk to me I talk back!
It’s very very sad to see

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I truly believe some of the reasons why Hannah is getting picked on is because of who her mother is
Children would have absolutely seen what Kerrie said and done as the adults would have seen it too etc
And I truly believe Hannah is gobby and has arguments again because of who her mother is and thinks mummy will sort it and protect me
That is shown in the TIk tok the other day where Hannah and Kerrie are doing a video and Kerrie says ‘talk to me I talk back!
100% who her mum is hasn’t helped her problem and the way she acts on tic Tok and the way she dresses I wouldn’t want my daughter hanging out with her

• Heart
That belly piercing god it looks so sore what is she doing ffs. What’s she trying to prove just get better and enjoy time with your new baby and kids.

Reactions: 4
That belly piercing god it looks so sore what is she doing ffs. What’s she trying to prove just get better and enjoy time with your new baby and kids.
I do t think she likes them let alone spend time with them !😂all she seems worried about is her holiday and wedding

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Deffo because who her mother iss abd what she says and does on social media. She has no respect for herself so her kids will not know its not right.? Plus i wouldnt want my kids in her company. Seen enough of her life on social media and in real life

maybe her mother should think of her actions, shes causing this, hannah need someone caring for her 💔 this makes me so sad, kerrie you are the most self centred woman ever! start looking after your children

• Heart
I see she has deleted loads of her pointless tts from yesterday. I wonder why? 😂 she really is a knob

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she sound like she’s on the coke ,she’s speaking mega fast in her videos and sniffing non stop. ❄

• Heart
Is he really advertising bog roll?
Yes u noticed they both signed up to tt for the free stuff on the grounds u do a video. Says it all eh. Some more tit she saud she never do.
Also did anyone else see her calling that girl out as she asked if she was on the sniff❄😂😂😂

• Haha
Yes u noticed they both signed up to tt for the free stuff on the grounds u do a video. Says it all eh. Some more tit she saud she never do.
Also did anyone else see her calling that girl out as she asked if she was on the sniff❄😂😂😂
I still think she is

On live now one minute slating her mum then next minute saying she wouldn’t get her perfume for her birthday swear she’s the one who’s tapped she can’t spell truth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.