Kerrie Essex #8 - Baby on its way, fanny boi still gay, give kez a fiver an she's yours for the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I no we’re all different but how is she so chilled not having her baby around. Never In a millions years could I do that with such a young baby. Yeah maybe does deserve a break (or not) but a break is going to get your nails done or taking the other kids out.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Jeez how long is Danny away for!
Its his weekend with his little ones at his mums. But as u know he took keza’s ferral kids with him so she been at home alone frim friday till today!
Her cone eat with me well she said “soon as my head hit the pillow i was out like ciw” wtf omg we know ur a slag but ur a cow to😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
I thought they had there own flat near Danny’s parents for when he has his kids? Obviously another lie from them

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought they had there own flat near Danny’s parents for when he has his kids? Obviously another lie from them
No that a lie just like the lie he got 8 kids.. and he from australia

• Haha
Elvis is back in the building 😂 doing that stupid thing with her lip again like she's bloody hard, laughed my arse off!
Funny thing is you only have to say boo to her & she calls the old bill.

Pathetic how she put soooo much make on, does her hair & wears tarty clothes when fanny boi ain't there.
Come next week she won't make the effort at all.
Apparently she's still in love with Gavin...well we all knew that didn't we.
That's why she does all these tts when fanny isn't there. WAKE UP FANNY smell the coffee head. She's making a mug of you! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Elvis is back in the building 😂 doing that stupid thing with her lip again like she's bloody hard, laughed my arse off!

Pathetic how she put soooo much make on, does her hair & wears tarty clothes when fanny boi ain't there.
That's why she does all these tts when fanny isn't there. WAKE UP FANNY smell the coffee head. She's making a mug of you! 😂😂
Well looks like hannah n fanny are playing kiss chase👀
Also look at her outfit as fanny aint there - guess its better than yesterdays outfit.. why wear cowboys boot n hat when dannys down his mums as its his fetish

Attachments

Well looks like hannah n fanny are playing kiss chase👀
Also look at her outfit as fanny aint there - guess its better than yesterdays outfit.. why wear cowboys boot n hat when dannys down his mums as its his fetish
At least HER children are having fun, she's the most boring parent ever!
She loves herself so much doesn't she, I duno why when she don't even look like that without the all the filters.
I wouldn't be surprised if she had someone over last night, it's not normal how she behaves when HE isn't there

He must like being a ☕who would take all the kids so she can sit at home playing with herself for other men . I guess she pays him to not work and go on holiday so I guess that’s why he stays . Imagine marrying her tho 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
At least HER children are having fun, she's the most boring parent ever!
She loves herself so much doesn't she, I duno why when she don't even look like that without the all the filters.
I wouldn't be surprised if she had someone over last night, it's not normal how she behaves when HE isn't there
Well its been 6 wks holiday and those kids been no where except dannys parents and there dads. The fact she let danny take albie is beyond me he is only month old.

Reactions: 6
Awww saying this doesn't it make you feel better about yourself? People that write quotes like this normally are talking about themselves.
Ie she isn't confident about her weight or her saggy udders.
Thank god we aren't all the same, I'd hate to be like her, a slag, a tit mum, a selfish bleep & obsessed with herself. 😂
I'd take my life anyday over hers.

Fyi to her other post. We talk about you on here like as gossip, you know how you would take to your friends that are girls etc- ooopps she wouldn't actually know what I mean as she has NO friends.
We aren't jealous of you, we don't wanna be you or have your life babes so calm the duck down 😂we just love a gossip and a good laugh and while you are giving us this why would we stop!
Thanks ugly you are a star!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Looks like the Earlham area of Norwich. Highly desirable area she lied confidently 😆
She given it all im the best yet she wont venture out the house on her own! Gobshite. Lets see who takes cameron to school as danny as take my jason! Funny at weekend she had all her windows shut as danny wasnt there!
Also she stopped taking the blood thiner injection as she knows best!
---
Looks like the Earlham area of Norwich. Highly desirable area she lied confidently 😆
She given it all im the best yet she wont venture out the house on her own! Gobshite. Lets see who takes cameron to school as danny as take my jason! Funny at weekend she had all her windows shut as danny wasnt there!

• Haha
---

Haha what a mug! She's a scared little girl still wanting daddy to love her! 😂😂

• Haha
Let's face it, this is the new normal we all knew once baby got here she will have danny take albie every other weekend he sees his other two ,cos poor kezza deserves a break ,fk sake entertain your kids play with them ,she just shoves games tablets etc at them

---

Good luck to her if she’s stopped the clexane, I had to take it for 6 weeks after my c section, I missed 3 days (not straight) and I ended up with a haematoma, wasn’t pleasant at all and that was near the end of me nearly finishing it.

Reactions: 3
Haha this made me laugh!
She actually thinks so highly of herself doesn't she 😂
Listen and listen good darling, to actually hate someone you have to have a reason too.
Hate is a strong word to use and takes up alot of energy to do so.
We don't hate you, we just think you are disgusting in every way 😂
Don't flatter yourself babe!

And also if you don't like what we say on here stop reading! It's that simple, but you can't can you 😂 Muppet!

Take your own advice and duck off our page. 🤗

Attachments

• Heart
Haha this made me laugh!
She actually thinks so highly of herself doesn't she 😂
Listen and listen good darling, to actually hate someone you have to have a reason too.
Hate is a strong word to use and takes up alot of energy to do so.
We don't hate you, we just think you are disgusting in every way 😂
Don't flatter yourself babe!

And also if you don't like what we say on here stop reading! It's that simple, but you can't can you 😂 Muppet!

Take your own advice and duck off our page. 🤗
Shout it louder for the SELFCENTRED bleep ON THE SANBACH ESTATE! Come on gob shite we will meet u wednesdsy at school!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.