Kerrie Essex #5 Dog uses props to finish the job her boyfriend Danny is the biggest fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting rid of the kids for the night she says then it back lashed on her 😄😄😄imagine slaying the child's dad then saying well it couldn't be helped at the end of it all ,

Reactions: 3
Getting rid of the kids for the night she says then it back lashed on her 😄😄😄imagine slaying the child's dad then saying well y couldn't be helped at the end of it all ,
Yes she didnt want csncel her plans to alton towers tomorrow. So cameron as gone is nananas. She is one selfish witch. You seen her outfit? Wtf its horrendous.
She not had hannah all week and now she gone her dads with jason

• Wow
dirty little slag lol 😂

She looks proper old with that hair colour
She looks awful! It isn't even a dress it's a top head. Any excuse to get some sort of flesh out.....🥱
Her hair is so bad isn't it, doesn't suit her at all not one bit
I see fanny has been putting tts of Kerrie on his page without filters on, u can see such a difference. She's actually not pretty at all with her hair like that and no filters.
🤢

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks awful! It isn't even a dress it's a top head. Any excuse to get some sort of flesh out.....🥱
Her hair is so bad isn't it, doesn't suit her at all not one bit
I see fanny has been putting tts of Kerrie on his page without filters on, u can see such a difference. She's actually not pretty at all with her hair like that and no filters.
🤢
💯 in the flesh she is nowt like her filterd TT. Is she wearing those boots for a bet there vile they really are. Any her hair is awful ..

Her and Danny are really annoying. She’s stuffing her face with a maccy d’s - even though she hates them - and he’s dicking around so they are just laughing. They are annoying and boring. Where’s Hannah been all week?

Exactly that! Pure trashy. She looks such a less lately with her hair messy and how she dresses, make up plastered on. To me it seems she needs a damn good bath! And then for someone to actually dress her for her age.
Seen she hasn't done a day in life for awhile. So boring!
So cameron is eating his breakfast arnt you Cameron- he just lookeds gormless at her, there's Danny playing with Ralphy- say hi Danny...🥱🥱🥱 She actually thinks people like it, they like it to the point they take the piss out of her and her cringe voice. 🤣🤣🤣
Fanny is just a loser, nothing more nothing less. But then so is she so they match up well.
Haven't heard of Jess for awhile, so that zero friends now then .... 😂😂
She looks ridiculous! And I can imagine her to smell like cheap perfume and cigarette smoke. Fanny is a pathetic excuse of a man. He’s just as vile as she is. Who’d want to be friends with her anyway 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her and Danny are really annoying. She’s stuffing her face with a maccy d’s - even though she hates them - and he’s dicking around so they are just laughing. They are annoying and boring. Where’s Hannah been all week?

She looks ridiculous! And I can imagine her to smell like cheap perfume and cigarette smoke. Fanny is a pathetic excuse of a man. He’s just as vile as she is. Who’d want to be friends with her anyway 😂
Think Hannah has been at Kerries mums

Reactions: 1
What the actual duck is she wearing today? CHAV OR WHAT!! 🤢🤢
Hope it actually pisses down for you and ruins your whole day you absolute CU'T 🤣🤣
Have a nice day! 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What the actual duck is she wearing today? CHAV OR WHAT!! 🤢🤢
Hope it actually pisses down for you and ruins your whole day you absolute CU'T 🤣🤣
Have a nice day! 👌
Since when were Ugg boots in fashion i think there vile. Her outfits are getting worse! And the amount of junk food they both ate this week is beyond me.

• Haha
Since when were Ugg boots in fashion i think there vile. Her outfits are getting worse! And the amount of junk food they both ate this week is beyond me.
I like the short ones but not in that colour. The colour went out years ago.
You are so right, her outfits are getting worse and worse. With all the money she spends on clothes and she constantly goes out looking awful 🤢
She moans her belly wobbles, I'm not surprised with all the McDonalds she eats. I love a McDonalds every now and then but not nearly everyday! Lazy arse witch

Danny story on ig is calling someone out on here showing there profile on insta etc. just a warning x x

The name beggy kerry on here is who he’s calling out and telling people to go over to your profile. But yet he says he don’t troll or be nasty but yet doing that.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Danny story on ig is calling someone out on here showing there profile on insta etc. just a warning x x

The name beggy kerry on here is who he’s calling out and telling people to go over to your profile. But yet he says he don’t troll or be nasty but yet doing that.
See how she isn't saying anything though haha! Big bad Kerrie yeah right!! 🤣🤣 Got fanny boi to do your dirty work darling...say no more.

You may of found out one of us but you will never know who i am hahahahaha!

The thing is we spk the truth about her and her fucked up family, and she don't like it because we are right! So you found out who one is? And what? Outting her everywhere makes you worse than anyone fanny boi. Enjoy it while you can darlings... We know where you live to remember that and where the camera is at the front of the house wink wink.

Have fun today!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What do these people not get?? You can’t comment to their things without being blocked, or muted, or attacked by their cronies. So where else are we able to vent about these despicable people?!! On here. Doesn’t make us trolls at all. And that word is so easy to chuck around online isn’t it!! If you act like a dick, expect to be called out for it. It’s that simple.
Bellends.

• Heart
See how she isn't saying anything though haha! Big bad Kerrie yeah right!! 🤣🤣 Got fanny boi to do your dirty work darling...say no more.

You may of found out one of us but you will never know who i am hahahahaha!

The thing is we spk the truth about her and her fucked up family, and she don't like it because we are right! So you found out who one is? And what? Outting her everywhere makes you worse than anyone fanny boi. Enjoy it while you can darlings... We know where you live to remember that and where the camera is at the front of the house wink wink.

Have fun today!!
She posted it earlier about them messaging Hannah that’s why I posted above but forgot to screen shot it

Reactions: 1
How bad is her latest post naming and telling people to go and look at her page

Hahaha this is just embarrassing how small your tits actually are without those big arse padded bras!! No wonder Gavin left you. 🤣 I bet fanny had a shock when you first took your bra off and saw nothing was there, but then again he's very small in his department hence why you both stay together 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You come for one on here and I'll keep coming for you both hahahaaha see how u like it . Pair of bullies

She posted it earlier about them messaging Hannah that’s why I posted above but forgot to screen shot it
You mean this one? Big arse kezza blocked her hahahaha. Please be careful guys...of what? She only hates Kerrie and her f up family. Well hard getting fanny to out her darling!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Least I troll her in this environment ha ha ha and to clarify my daughter messaged Hannah asking her If she was ok ect lol 😂

CAN YOU ALL REPORT THE POST PLZ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.