Kerrie Essex #5 Dog uses props to finish the job her boyfriend Danny is the biggest fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the doctor has referred her. Probably because she's sick of telling her nothing is wrong with her! What a waste of the NHS. People like her is why our NHS is fucked. Stupid witch. Anything to get ATTENTION! grow up and realise how old you are attention seeking woman

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She must of made a bit of cash in hand with her shopping hauls lol 😂 it’s not adhd it’s just greed nobody needs that many clothes

Reactions: 5
She must of made a bit of cash in hand with her shopping hauls lol 😂 it’s not adhd it’s just greed nobody needs that many clothes
She fone a live tonight while danny was on deliveries. Her bleeping hauls are out of control and u can see danny is her slave! Who at age 33 have love bites🤮.
“DANNY” “DANNY” all she ever says. All the clothes & trainers she brought this week is unreal! No one has that amount money to waste oh yes they do if your still claiming benifits n not payn tax. You really need to sit fown n watch your videos bk to see what a vile immature bietch u are.

As if she's had the coil out 😆😆😆
Yes baba number 4 soon another kid she dont want but wants as she jealous of fanny n the dog n his kids

Nice hickey!! Honestly wise up, at your age with kids, running about like that! 🤯🤯
No cost of living crisis in her house is there!!

Reactions: 9
Hmmm hannah seems to be wanting to spend more time with everyone else apart from her own Mum ,wonder why

• Heart
SHE DEFO DONT PAY TAXES 🥱🥱🥱 SHE WILL BE INVESTIGATED ! FANNY JUST NEEDS A COLLAR AND LEAD NOW 🤣 I DONT BLAME HANNAH FOR NOT WANTING TO BE AROUND HER SHES SELFISH & EMBARRASSING AMD THE REST ! ITS ABOUT TIME SHE ACT HER AGE COME ON WHO ACTUALLY HAS LOVE BITES NOWADAYS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

SHE DEFO DONT PAY TAXES 🥱🥱🥱 SHE WILL BE INVESTIGATED ! FANNY JUST NEEDS A COLLAR AND LEAD NOW 🤣 I DONT BLAME HANNAH FOR NOT WANTING TO BE AROUND HER SHES SELFISH & EMBARRASSING AMD THE REST ! ITS ABOUT TIME SHE ACT HER AGE COME ON WHO ACTUALLY HAS LOVE BITES NOWADAYS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
HANNAH IS WITH HER MUM 🤣WOW AFTER TRASHING HER HOME AND HER KIDS COMING HOME TO SEE THAT WELL KEZZA YOU REALLY DONT GIVE A tit ASLONG AS YOU HAVE ONE LESS CHILD TO LOOK AFTER AND AS FOR YOU AINT GOING STOP HER SEEING YOUR MUM I CERTAINLY WOULDNT BE TRUSTING HER AFTER THE THIBGS SAID ABOUT HER ISNT SHE NUTS I WOULD WANT TO SUPERVISE HER AT HOME UNTIL I FELT SHE WAS SAFE REGARDLESS IF SHE IS 13 AND MAKE HER OWN DECISIONS SHE STILL A MINOR !

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Hmmm hannah seems to be wanting to spend more time with everyone else apart from her own Mum ,wonder why
As hannah dont like danny but reality hannah craving a mum figure so her nan is having her a bit.

if my child didnt like my partner then sorry but id have no partner, she is at such a vulnerable age
So true. She says in a video she will never tell her kids what to do. Yeah we see that! That's why 2 out of 3 of them are feral.
She said aswel having brown hair makes her look chavy- not the hair darling but the way you dress, have your hair up looking messy, dripping in cheap arse jewelry that doesn't suit her, make up looking even worse 🤢
Gavin is pleased he got out when he did! At least when he was dating her she kinda looked okay and not someone trying to be in their early 20s.
She starting to look old now, like her skin is all horrible from constant sunbeds and tanning with no proper protection.
I'm just waiting for the come down now......

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Honestly I can't stand this woman! I have her blocked but when I catch up on here my blood boils I can hear her stupid voice in my head 🤣 I'd love to see her face to face but probs wouldn't even recognise her cuz of all the filters she uses...

• Haha
  • Heart
Does she have learning disabilities ? She really doesn’t act her age at all and it seems more than just being immature
She acts and talks like she’s in her teens
You would never believe she’s a mum with three kids

Reactions: 8
When I see or hear Kerrie the only word that springs to mind - floozy.
She got live bites on her neck thats something teenagers do she 33.
all she is capable of doing is selling her feet pictures n dirty underwear! She is waste of oxygen! And danny is stupid for putting up with how she is. She treats him like a slave.. dannnnny! Or recently my boyfriend danny…. Have u noticed how she not mentioned about hannah… id say hannah be better off been with her nanna full time seen as u wont put hannah first!

• Heart
She got live bites on her neck thats something teenagers do she 33.
all she is capable of doing is selling her feet pictures n dirty underwear! She is waste of oxygen! And danny is stupid for putting up with how she is. She treats him like a slave.. dannnnny! Or recently my boyfriend danny…. Have u noticed how she not mentioned about hannah… id say hannah be better off been with her nanna full time seen as u wont put hannah first!
I blocked her ages ago. But love bites as an adult is just huge red flags to me. She’s an overly flaunty person. And that’s off putting to me. What many of these TikTokers need to do is look up the word humble in the dictionary.

I blocked her ages ago. But love bites as an adult is just huge red flags to me. She’s an overly flaunty person. And that’s off putting to me. What many of these TikTokers need to do is look up the word humble in the dictionary.
💯 Agree but slapper kez cant read so kniw chance her spelling that! “Yanooooo” “its peng danny”

• Haha
💯 Agree but slapper kez cant read so kniw chance her spelling that! “Yanooooo” “its peng danny”
Oh dear u seen her latest video? Red lippy on.. white knee hi socks n jumper she got today from primark 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She’s trying to be something she’s not. What she is, is a slapped who doesn’t give 2 hoots about anyone but herself. I mean, yeah she’s got a nice figure but why does she have to wear crop tops with her tits out all year round? It’s not a classy or desirable look. It’s trashy.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s trying to be something she’s not. What she is, is a slapped who doesn’t give 2 hoots about anyone but herself. I mean, yeah she’s got a nice figure but why does she have to wear crop tops with her tits out all year round? It’s not a classy or desirable look. It’s trashy.
Exactly that! Pure trashy. She looks such a less lately with her hair messy and how she dresses, make up plastered on. To me it seems she needs a damn good bath! And then for someone to actually dress her for her age.
Seen she hasn't done a day in life for awhile. So boring!
So cameron is eating his breakfast arnt you Cameron- he just lookeds gormless at her, there's Danny playing with Ralphy- say hi Danny...🥱🥱🥱 She actually thinks people like it, they like it to the point they take the piss out of her and her cringe voice. 🤣🤣🤣
Fanny is just a loser, nothing more nothing less. But then so is she so they match up well.
Haven't heard of Jess for awhile, so that zero friends now then .... 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.