Kendal Carbin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not checked his insta following numbers, but your right. It’s just so hard to mention one person without unwillingly saying someone else involved in the facade 🤦‍♀️
Yes totally agree with you, it would be absolutely amazing if we could just chat chat chat without threads getting locked 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can’t believe they got him so quick! Oh my Glasgow’s Gangstas all be changing! Only mob left are the “jungle cats” x. Literally the whole underworld wiped out through Encro, Insta and fecking Balenciaga 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

We should start a Glasgow Digger Style Page 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Call it Gangsta Glasgow, but honestly I would just go for The Piggery! Bunch of greedy pigs 🐷 that couldn’t keep the snouts shut 🤣🤣🤣
Can you IMAGINE 🥺😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t believe they got him so quick! Oh my Glasgow’s Gangstas all be changing! Only mob left are the “jungle cats” x. Literally the whole underworld wiped out through Encro, Insta and fecking Balenciaga 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

We should start a Glasgow Digger Style Page 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Call it Gangsta Glasgow, but honestly I would just go for The Piggery! Bunch of greedy pigs 🐷 that couldn’t keep the snouts shut 🤣🤣🤣
I'm defo calling Grass on Uncle Jamie's arrest. He wasn't even caught that quick the last time either im sure. Should have stayed away from The Dam though, that's twice now 😂

• Haha
I'm defo calling Grass on Uncle Jamie's arrest. He wasn't even caught that quick the last time either im sure. Should have stayed away from The Dam though, that's twice now 😂
I know it’s literally on par with returning to the scene of the crime. Jamie “Oh man need to get to feck from here, I know Amsterdam! They won’t look for me in the same place twice......not with a known association to it” duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Shocking really thought you would have to be really clever to stay at the top of that game for so long, this maybe proves otherwise!!!

Maybe going to get a water pistol 🔫 and see how far I get 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Pal says auntie Caroline and the daughter were all kicking off again about the lassie from Govan 🤣

Reactions: 2
Pal says auntie Caroline and the daughter were all kicking off again about the lassie from Govan 🤣
Dunno how she's another skank.
Wee C worried about her meal ticket 💰

He's probably got several burds on the go

Dunno how she's another skank.
Wee C worried about her meal ticket 💰

He's probably got several burds on the go
One of these but surely no they're quite skanky 🙊🙊🙊

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
She’s in a group chat and said they took screen shots, mental! I’ll get her to send them on…..they’re prob on here anyway 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Seems they are all fuckin mental women 😂

That one from Govan trying to make out Jamie made her that cake? He do it on remand aye? 😂

He sure picks them.

• Haha